Everything I'm taking:

Ostarine 20 mg
Bronkaid ephedrine 25mg 2x daily
Caffeine 200mg 2x daily
Milk Thistle
Fish Oil
Krill Oil
Melatonin

Started an Ostarine cycle at 20 mg per day one week ago. Planning to aggressively cut for the 1st 8 weeks with a deficit ranging from 1600-2000, then take things slow (500-600 deficit) for the remainder of the cycle. I'm consuming about .9-1g protein per pound, .33g fat per pound, and not tracking carbs. No cheat days/cheat meals, relapsing must be avoided at all costs. Decided to forgo bloods due to impatience + ostarine sides are relatively weak. I'm looking to introduce enclomiphene into the cycle around week 3/4. Utilizing fish oil/krill oil for lipid profile and milk thistle as liver support. ephedrine 25mg/caffeine 200mg 2x daily for appetite suppression. Melatonin at night to mitigate the effects of the caffeine. Diet currently consists of tuna, protein shakes, spinach, greek yogurt, chicken breast, berries and diet soda.

Working out 5-6x a week with an emphasis on chest, shoulders and back. I'm doing one hour of cardio before every lift, 3 mph on treadmill max incline. Training neck 3x a week.

Goal: Ultimately I would like to reach 9-10% BF while maintaining my muscle on a relatively short cut. I'm not really interested in taking it slow, ultimately I'm a looksmaxxer so I'm trying to reach the best possible body fat percentage asap.

If you're not cutting at a starving african child calorie deficit while enhanced jfl

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 0
just inject ozempic 1x per week like the rest of us man

• +1
Reactions: Mike141
Height: 5'9
Imagine taking a stack at 18 and cut instead of heightmaxxing
This is the most stupid thing I have seen here, even worse than bonesmashing on top of your scull for height, at least they were trying

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and niqfan625
Kys faggot I haven't grown since 15 why would I waste my time heightmaxxing when I could easily ascend through leanmaxxing? Time is money

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and wayme
Just why. just fucking why
It's only for the duration of the aggressive part of the cycle which is about 8 weeks, it's apart of the EC Stack protocol + i need concentration for uni. Can't stemmaxx if i have the cognitive power of a starving Ethiopian child?

JFL for not taking ozempic

• Ugh..
Reactions: thereallegend
JFL for not taking ozempic
I could afford it but the ephedrine and caffeine suffices. It completely suppresses my hunger throughout the day up until the night, and that's when I use melatonin which also has appetite suppressing properties.

Kys faggot I haven't grown since 15
Unlikely, still would be worth the try in any case
But muh time is money and muh cut lmao, you are probably a pathetic shitskin anyways

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
do the cardio after the lift cuz it might interfere with your performance

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Working out 5-6x a week with an emphasis on chest, shoulders and back. I'm doing one hour of cardio before every lift, 3 mph on treadmill max incline. Training neck 3x a week.
are you retarded?

are you retarded?
was too lazy to flesh it out what i meant was im hitting chest/shoulder/back/ twice a week and arms and legs once. the neck workout is my end of workout finisher jfl

was too lazy to flesh it out what i meant was im hitting chest/shoulder/back/ twice a week and arms and legs once. the neck workout is my end of workout finisher jfl
just remember that you should be decreasing your normal gym volume by a significant amount. there's no point working out with the goal of growing when you're in a deficit.

• +1
Reactions: starvemaxx x 2 and butterworld
joking op hope you ascend

love and blessings from san francisco

Starting weight: 190 lb
Starting BF: 20%
Current weight: 182.8 lb
Cycle Length: 12 weeks

Everything I'm taking:

Ostarine 20 mg
Caffeine 200mg 2x daily
Milk Thistle
Fish Oil
Krill Oil
Melatonin

Started an Ostarine cycle at 20 mg per day one week ago. Planning to aggressively cut for the 1st 8 weeks with a deficit ranging from 1600-2000, then take things slow (500-600 deficit) for the remainder of the cycle. I'm consuming about .9-1g protein per pound, .33g fat per pound, and not tracking carbs. No cheat days/cheat meals, relapsing must be avoided at all costs. Decided to forgo bloods due to impatience + ostarine sides are relatively weak. I'm looking to introduce enclomiphene into the cycle around week 3/4. Utilizing fish oil/krill oil for lipid profile and milk thistle as liver support. ephedrine 25mg/caffeine 200mg 2x daily for appetite suppression. Melatonin at night to mitigate the effects of the caffeine. Diet currently consists of tuna, protein shakes, spinach, greek yogurt, chicken breast, berries and diet soda.

Goal: Ultimately I would like to reach 9-10% BF while maintaining my muscle on a relatively short cut. I'm not really interested in taking it slow, ultimately I'm a looksmaxxer so I'm trying to reach the best possible body fat percentage asap.

If you're not cutting at a starving african child calorie deficit while enhanced jfl

Starting weight: 190 lb
Starting BF: 20%
Current weight: 182.8 lb
Cycle Length: 12 weeks

Everything I'm taking:

Ostarine 20 mg
Caffeine 200mg 2x daily
Milk Thistle
Fish Oil
Krill Oil
Melatonin

You after first 9 days of cycle you gewf

Attachments

• IMG_3096.jpeg
    IMG_3096.jpeg
    84.1 KB · Views: 0
This is the most stupid thing I have seen here, even worse than bonesmashing on top of your scull for height, at least they were trying
Heightmaxxing at 18 ? Impossible

Heightmaxxing at 18 ? Impossible
At 18 you can expect like +0-3cm under normal circumstances, it's worth it if you are going to take something already
Not just that but you plate closure it's not the same for all bones, you can increase your frame