How much would Leo Messi's jawline benefit from simple posture exercises?

Caveman forehead

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell
that's why he's the goat, a smaller jaw allows him a greater field of view when looking down thus aiding with ball control and dribbling.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: redmaxx, depressionmaxxing, Deleted member 20179 and 11 others
what im really impressed is how he doesnt get tired fast, as a kid my style was very simillar to him and i even went into playing in teams, i as pretty good but i get tired really fast so i wasnt able to pursue professionally sadly.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
what im really impressed is how he doesnt get tired fast, as a kid my style was very simillar to him and i even went into playing in teams, i as pretty good but i get tired really fast so i wasnt able to pursue professionally sadly.
ele se posiciona muito bem em campo, ent n faz mts corridas desnecessárias

that's why he's the goat, a smaller jaw allows him a greater field of view when looking down thus aiding with ball control and dribbling.
Rare pic of Messi taken during a dribble
Screenshot 20230721 180214 Plastic Surgery Simulator
1280px Su 27SM3 in flight Celebration of the 100th anniversary of Russian Air Force

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: 0hMan, becomingnearperfect and forevermirin
ele se posiciona muito bem em campo, ent n faz mts corridas desnecessárias
é, o meu problema é q eu jogava futsal, se eu tivesse ido pro de campo talvez eu me desse bem. Triste

he doesn't run much tho

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
Jfl

Muh mouthbreath prevents you from having a good cardio :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: goo25
damm the attention to detail, forevermirin is on another level:lul: