How my brother accidentally ascended me (grew out my lashes)

DONT TRY THIS URSELF THIS CAN CAUSE EYE INFECTIONS AND UR GONNA LOOK UGLY FOR MONTHS

When I was 13 I used to put my older brothers cigarettes underwater so he won’t be able to smoke (looking back on it idk why I did that ,if that mf wants to fry his lungs he should go for it). after he had to buy like 5 new packs he caught me trying to do it again and put me down and ripped out my eye lashes (He is 6 years older back then I didn’t strength mog him) .

At the time I had a gf and when I came back to school she dumped me cause I looked like a fucking worm without my lashes. I cried every fucking night for hours and my lashes started growing back, curling and getting thicker

Before you try this, there is no scientific proof I could find stating that tears increase ur lash growth, I can just tell you what happened to me

u shouldnt've shared the story and should've just told these niggers to rip their lashes out for them to grow thicker, wonder how many would do it ngl

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
u shouldnt've shared the story and should've just told these niggers to rip their lashes out for them to grow thicker, wonder how many would do it ngl
I thought about doing that but I dont want someone going through what I had to go through (also had a fake explanation for why it works but decided to keep it real)

Ban these 13 year olds with their sob stories immediately pls @Master, this playground looksmaxxing content is diabolically embarrassing for the site and your brand.

You won't sell those T-shirts.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coispet, STUPIDREFEREES, LooksThinker and 1 other person
POV: You make a joke theory about bonesmashing on Lookism, then 5 years later kids are smashing their face because frauds on TikTok told them too.

• +1
Reactions: Yesubo and N1666
Didn’t read my whole story this is almost 10 yrs back