How necessary are female friends to not be a social retard?

needhollowcheeks

needhollowcheeks

touching grass
Went to an all boys school and am at uni atm with legit 0 female friends. Doesn't really bother me because women talking is boring but sometimes wish I had a few just to make me not look like a complete loser.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
very important

Extremely important because females usually have big social circles of both males and females they could introduce you too, i made the mistake of avoiding female friends and i ended up regretting it

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: needhollowcheeks and Gonthar
Went to an all boys school and am at uni atm with legit 0 female friends. Doesn't really bother me because women talking is boring but sometimes wish I had a few just to make me not look like a complete loser.
0. All about facesonality and heightfidence.

Extremely important because females usually have big social circles of both males and females they could introduce you too, i made the mistake of avoiding female friends and i ended up regretting it
Lol, not if you're subhuman - they won't introduce you to anyone, and I've hanged out mostly around girls in school and college, if you aren't good enough for them, you also aren't good for their other female friends.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and ggg.tv
I speak with ai anime girls do they count :incel::incel:

• JFL
Reactions: needhollowcheeks
Lol, not if you're subhuman - they won't introduce you to anyone, and I've hanged out mostly around girls in school and college, if you aren't good enough for them, you also aren't good for their other female friends.
My advice is assuming OP is a normie if not then yeah he should stay away from foids