How Negatively Impactful Is Not Interacting With Anyone My Age For Years?

scrunchables

scrunchables

Former Leader of the Black Hebrew Movement (BHM)
Won't explain how it happened, but I have been experiencing severe isolation for a while. I only message or call my friends from NYC (I've got a lot of them, but we all keep getting more busy), otherwise I have zero interactions with others unless I'm at my part-time job talking to 30 yo+ folks. How over is it, from a brain health sense and other things?

inb4 dnrd over kys stupid nigger

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking, Gilbert_Durandal, GabachoCopium and 2 others
I did not choose the rot life, the rot life chose me

3809968 FACB603A 01C3 4FC6 9150 C06187ADDFA2

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ascension, efidescontinuado and slavicpsycho
People got on with way worse than that.

Majority of all these psychological modern arguments like "Muh you need at least to have 2 circles of friends" or "You need to interact with 25 people everyday to lead a healthy life" are just psyops to sell products.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: deadmanwalking, Almost Chadlite and scrunchables
People got on with way worse than that.

Majority of all these psychological modern arguments like "Muh you need at least to have 2 circles of friends" or "You need to interact with 25 people everyday to lead a healthy life" are just psyops to sell products.
Just because people get on with it doesn't mean they're not damaged or don't suffer. I can almost feel myself decaying.

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
jfl I'm already genetically more likely to have diabetes too, I am beyond fucked in that regard.
Screenshot 2024 02 28 at 80433PM

I’m in the same position as you, all my coworkers keep talking about their social lives and relationships daily

It’s ova (y)

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
I’m in the same position as you, all my coworkers keep talking about their social lives and relationships daily

It’s ova (y)
I don't want to say this but it really is my parents' fault. We moved several states away to a place that is over 10 minutes by car (I don't have a license) from the nearest town. Not only do I live in the middle of fucking nowhere, but I am now homeschooled. Go figure. Robbed of all my opportunities to ascend even more in highschool.

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
I don't want to say this but it really is my parents' fault. We moved several states away to a place that is over 10 minutes by car (I don't have a license) from the nearest town. Not only do I live in the middle of fucking nowhere, but I am now homeschooled. Go figure. Robbed of all my opportunities to ascend even more in highschool.

Move out for college and live in a dorm once your home schooling is done. That’s what I’d do if I were you

• +1
Also jfl at the idea of trying to talk to people on sites similar to omegle, last time I did that I was getting called a nigger by pussy-ass white kids or encountering weirdos in general.

• JFL
Reactions: GIGAFINESSOR
Move out for college and live in a dorm once your home schooling is done. That’s what I’d do if I were you
Pretty much. Thankfully my social skills and humor are not lost so I can still interact with others normally.

Also jfl at the idea of trying to talk to people on sites similar to omegle, last time I did that I was getting called a nigger by pussy-ass white kids or encountering weirdos in general.
I dont talk to anyone except on these sites, whats wrong with them? Felt my NT levels rise talking shit with randoms and virtually geomaxxing

• +1
I dont talk to anyone except on these sites, whats wrong with them? Felt my NT levels rise talking shit with randoms and virtually geomaxxing
Because they are (from my experience)

1) openly racist behind their screens (genuinely gets me so mad I can't beat the shit out of them)

2) weirdos/dickheads

3) kids, who are most likely 1 and/or 2

also my glasses looksmin me but I need them to see until I'm old enough to get LASIK, I don't even know what I'm looking at with them off (might be funny talking to them like that though)

Last edited:
Won't explain how it happened, but I have been experiencing severe isolation for a while. I only message or call my friends from NYC (I've got a lot of them, but we all keep getting more busy), otherwise I have zero interactions with others unless I'm at my part-time job talking to 30 yo+ folks. How over is it, from a brain health sense and other things?

inb4 dnrd over kys stupid nigger
Depends. The best way to see is to interact with people your age and take stock of the damage.

• +1
Fuck me, I have experienced EVERY SINGLE THING listed here. Even IQ loss.

Screenshot 2024 02 28 at 83131PM

Over It Abandon Thread GIF

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and efidescontinuado
Everyone needs friends bro

Fuck all the research inceldom blackpill bullshit

• +1
Stop overthinking bro

• +1
Everyone needs friends bro

Fuck all the research inceldom blackpill bullshit
Problem is I'll lose them regardless. It's been too long. They'll be in college next year, while I have to do another year (complications, not my fault, won't get into it). God has already punished me brutally, but it can only get worse.

Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface
I haven't had a group of friends for the last 4 years and somehow I'm still here, I just gotta say videogames helped me to cope with loneliness. Is not that bad if you're an introverted person but if you wanna get out of that place is hard asf. Working/studying is also a good cope to feel like you're doing something.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and scrunchables
Yeah. It's simply over, ig. I am hopeless and copeless.
It’s never over love & accept yourself, things really aren’t as bad as they seem.

Fear is the mind killer.

• So Sad
I haven't had a group of friends for the last 5 years and somehow I'm still here, I just gotta say videogames helped me to cope with loneliness. Is not that bad if you're an introverted person but if you wanna get out of that place is hard asf. Working/studying is also a good cope to feel like you're doing something.
Heard you. Problem is, I am NOT an introvert :feelswah:

Heard you. Problem is, I am NOT an introvert :feelswah:
If you're low inhib go to a club alone then
I got invited to some parties in these years but all of them were failures as I didn't knew almost anyone and I'm too insecure to start doing things alone while others are having fun.

• Hmm...
It’s never over love & accept yourself, things really aren’t as bad as they seem.

Fear is the mind killer.
If I loved and accepted myself, I would never have come here. I wouldn't stay here. And I wouldn't be working a part-time job while studying just to save money as much money as possible for hardmaxxes.

I like what you said, fear being the mind killer. But utter apathy appears to be the last nail in the coffin.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01 and n0rthface
If you're low inhib go to a club alone then
I got invited to some parties in these years but all of them were failures as I didn't knew almost anyone and I'm too insecure to start doing things alone while others are having fun.
I can't legally drive, nigga. I'm 18 though, but my dad won't take me driving so I can practice for my driver's test.

I live in the middle of nowhere in upper New England, there's no clubs, no hoes, no hookers, no nothing. I also have so much work to do, and take so long to do it that I wouldn't be able to even if I wanted.

There's no way all of this isn't God punishing me for everything I've done wrong.

The timing of everything is just too brutal. I wish for death.

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
There's no way all of this isn't God punishing me for everything I've done wrong.

The timing of everything is just too brutal. I wish for death.
18 yr old is too early to give up on life
Wait until 25-30 when you become an oldcel

• +1
Can relate, life post covid has been complete isolation

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Klasik01 and scrunchables
18 yr old is too early to give up on life
Wait until 25-30 when you become an oldcel
Only God knows if I'll live until then or not. Hopefully good things are waiting around the corner.

prayer GIF

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables and efidescontinuado
Been through this my whole life tbh. Haven't had a true friend since I was 13. I've managed to cope with it by having small talk with work colleagues, and also through chatting to people on this forum and online friends from games.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and scrunchables
Nothing will happen

• +1