How over is it for me facially

ItsOverCel

ItsOverCel

18 yo 180 cm 90 kg. Rotting autist
I think my nape is too small lol
You will tell me to leanmax I know I will do it in summer when cutting. I am currently bulking that's why my face is a little bloated

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Mogs me to Gandy heaven

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad
only way u KHV it's u are mentally and socially retarded. Nothing bad in ur face, u are a solid htn. Ur skin looks perfect, are u using some filter or? Traps are insane.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, T0n0ba, MoggerChad and 2 others
only way u KHV it's u are mentally and socially retarded. Nothing bad in ur face, u are a solid htn. Ur skin looks perfect, are u using some filter or? Traps are insane.
I perma cruise low dose accutane+ use azelaic acid + differin to keep any acne away and keep skin tone even. I used to have hardcore acne but have got rid of it and scars using m22 and chemical peels that's why my skin is now smooth

I perma cruise low dose accutane+ use azelaic acid + differin to keep any acne away and keep skin tone even. I used to have hardcore acne but have got rid of it and scars using m22 and chemical peels that's why my skin is now smooth
are u really KHV? Cmon this must be a troll or something

are u really KHV? Cmon this must be a troll or something
I am KHV, I had one pretty girl show interest in me but I thought she was trolling me because I still felt ugly after I had overcome that acne and couldn't realize I still could have someone attracted to me. That's why I insulted her and told her to stop stalking me and talking to me and she did. After that I tried to fix the issue and started talking to her about SARMs and blackpill but she only laughed and didn't take it seriously because she seemed to have found a new bf

I am KHV, I had one pretty girl show interest in me but I thought she was trolling me because I still felt ugly after I had overcome that acne and couldn't realize I still could have someone attracted to me. That's why I insulted her and told her to stop stalking me and talking to me and she did. After that I tried to fix the issue and started talking to her about SARMs and blackpill but she only laughed and didn't take it seriously because she seemed to have found a new bf
why u told her about blackpill stuff? That's the most stupid thing I've heard so far in this forum. It's clear u problem does not rely on aesthetics. U should consider changing ur mind and in case seeing a therapist. U are good looking, there is nothing wrong with ur appearence.

why u told her about blackpill stuff? That's the most stupid thing I've heard so far in this forum. It's clear u problem does not rely on aesthetics. U should consider changing ur mind and in case seeing a therapist. U are good looking, there is nothing wrong with ur appearence.
I have already had an appointment with a psychiatrist and have been prescirbed neuroleptics. They are starting to work and I already feel better and less socially awkward and anxious, I am now talking to one cute JB and she likes me back, hope to get her on a date if her hyperesponsible mother lets her

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and FlyingElephant
I have already had an appointment with a psychiatrist and have been prescirbed neuroleptics. They are starting to work and I already feel better and less socially awkward and anxious, I am now talking to one cute JB and she likes me back, hope to get her on a date if her hyperesponsible mother lets her
ok, now everything sounds a bit more clear. U will make it bro, that's really nothing wrong with u ;)

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564, Deleted member 24444 and ItsOverCel
htn but weird aah looking face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564
Why were antipsychotics prescribed to you? Do you also see things that they claim aren't real?
I am prescribed low dose abilify. Probably yes I do. I think that people are talking behind my back discussing my appearance, I have fixed ideas about what people think about me and whenever they laugh or give me any signs of attention I start overthinking that they may have noticed my imperfections

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
2psl

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel
I was prescribed 5 mg of abilify, which has had no effect, with no negatives or positives.
on my 2.5 mg of abilify works well against social anxiety and obsessive thoughts

Mirin skin and frame boyo :feelsez:

dont look bad at all, get off the forum and keep working

You have autism 100%
Can tell from your writing style, and that’s accounting for if you’re just shitposting too
Basically I’m saying even the shitposter has autism

A nice tan would go good . Just wait it out til summer you’ll be at your peak with the shreds to

Eyes cuck you hard imo. Your corner of your eye reminds me of a chicks because it’s too wide and open. Eyes are supposed to be like an arrow pointing down on the inside part(close to the nose)

Mogger haircut

focus on UEE and under eye

uncanny looking but dont look bad

Htn for sure

Aspie if virgin

You are chad. Log off and dont write in this forum anymore

horrible eye area but good forward growth

you should squint

I think my nape is too small lol
You will tell me to leanmax I know I will do it in summer when cutting. I am currently bulking that's why my face is a little bloated
View attachment 2032705View attachment 2032715View attachment 2032719
htn but your face looks rounded, idk maybe cuz of sub-optimal bf%? anyway you should be more focused on NTmaxxing and getting rid of your mental issues, mental health is #1 priority and you probably will end up not getting a gf and will get nowhere with social anxiety/OCD/paranoia/autism or whatever you have

Above average npd poster

mogger nose mogs my entire bloodline just a bit bloated

Its over
You will never touch a girl
You will never have sex
You will never have a girlfriend

You will eat ze bugs
You will get ze vaxx
You will change ze genders

I perma cruise low dose accutane+ use azelaic acid + differin to keep any acne away and keep skin tone even. I used to have hardcore acne but have got rid of it and scars using m22 and chemical peels that's why my skin is now smoothca
What’s your dose of accutane you stay on? 10mg Every other day?
What’s your dose of low dose Accutane you stay on? 10mg every other day?
Can you get the M22 and Chemical Peels while on the low dose accutane?

What’s your dose of low dose Accutane you stay on? 10mg every other day?
Can you get the M22 and Chemical Peels while on the low dose accutane?
. Yes, 10 mg EOD is enough to keep any acne away
And you can do all these cosmetic procedures while on accutane, it's safe