How over is it for me

turn 14 in April .I have been bullied for my looks mainly in secondary school, I used to get alot of female attention back in primary school.But now no girl even wants to sit next to me and my friend who I thought was my friend said I was ugly as shit and would never find love.I was a mouthbreather ever since I was 9 years old while sleeping so now I have a mouthbreather face and look craniofacialy deformed.I heard appliances can reverse this but not completely at 14 but I don't really have any confirmation.I just wanna know if these appliances could fix my atrocious gonial angle/downward growth, recession and if I can resemble myself if I were to be a nosebreather and become a mogger
Not over

Best game of its genre tbh

We need another one
i played that shit like 4 times and then i watched bryan dechart play it 2 times cuz i have a crush on him no homo

• Love it
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
I ain't really surprised since my mom is like 5'0.but for some reason her brother is like 6'4
It's not that bad for 14 bro. Just try your best and try to get rated at 18 tbh. Love ya man

• +1
i played that shit like 4 times and then i watched bryan dechart play it 2 times cuz i have a crush on him no homo
Me too Connor was hot

Cara was girlfriend material, can't wait til we have android girlfriends available to us

Me too Connor was hot

Cara was girlfriend material, can't wait til we have android girlfriends available to us
Yeah i looked up hentai of cara ngl lmao.

But I liked Connor the most fuarkk im so autistic i used to try to walk like him in the badass way and also when i talked to someone i imagined i had like a bunch of options to choose dialogue from like in the game JFL someone should put me down like a dog

• Love it
Wait one last thing.so the appliances basically won't do shit?
they will do a little at least bro might as well try them only thing will happen if u dont is that u will regret.

View attachment 2767978

Rhinoplasty and genioplasty, turns u into a prettyboy. Your bones are still premature and underdeveloped man u can only start thinking about these surgeries at around 17-18.

Since you are from algeria I assume you're quite poor so you need to find a way to make enough money if u need to do that. In the meantime focus on maximizing every softmaxx.
The chance the surgeries are that successful is unlikely

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme

Attachments

• IMG_20240102_161831_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240102_161831_HDR.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
It never began.

• So Sad
Reactions: ElTruecel
Becoming MTN with lefort 3 u need to find a crazy scientist to even get it
What's a reasonable procedure I can get then to ascend to a htn

I meant more than 1 surgery ofc
But bruh u only 14(I only 1 year older)Only think about surgery when Ur 17-18 Right now just Ntmaxx Make friends and be confident

Into htn or high MTN? Or by a slim chance ,Chad?

• JFL
But bruh u only 14(I only 1 year older)Only think about surgery when Ur 17-18 Right now just Ntmaxx Make friends and be confident
U right but rn I kinda wanna rope

Nigga, where are you from?

I had no idea Hyundai is a cellphone seller prior to your post tbh.

LMAO , I'm from trinidad

I got Indians mogging me left and right and I also pull 0 girls
There are moggers in every race even shitskin Indians but Ur life is only beginning don't rope

• +1
There are moggers in every race even shitskin Indians but Ur life is only beginning don't rope
You know what I just might won't. I just don't wanna live the life of an Incel, never feeling the touch of a girl. Main reason I even signed up to this site was to get a little bit of hope or confirmation that I would ascend atleast to a htn or mtn and live a normal life

You know what I just might won't. I just don't wanna live the life of an Incel, never feeling the touch of a girl. Main reason I even signed up to this site was to get a little bit of hope or confirmation that I would ascend atleast to a htn or mtn and live a normal life
Well u can be MTN but surgeries are for adults and at this rate you will end up commiting suicide at 16 so just forget and leave this forum until you are at least 16

turn 14 in April .I have been bullied for my looks mainly in secondary school, I used to get alot of female attention back in primary school.But now no girl even wants to sit next to me and my friend who I thought was my friend said I was ugly as shit and would never find love.I was a mouthbreather ever since I was 9 years old while sleeping so now I have a mouthbreather face and look craniofacialy deformed.I heard appliances can reverse this but not completely at 14 but I don't really have any confirmation.I just wanna know if these appliances could fix my atrocious gonial angle/downward growth, recession and if I can resemble myself if I were to be a nosebreather and become a mogger
I'm sorry. You would need comprehensive surgery to improve your face. Mew in the meantime and see if any corrective surgeries are covered by your parents insurance.