how over is it if im 5'6 at 13?

igniteisbad

igniteisbad

Iron
I'd say I hit puberty at around 11 ish which is earlier than a good amount of people I know and I'm only about 5'6 (probably slightly under). many people my age heightmog me and are in earlier stages of puberty than I am. I see so many people online and irl that are my age and somehow like 5'9+. I came up with a heightmaxxing plan but I still want to know how tall I will probably grow to. parents are roughly 5'11 and 5'3. please help I feel short is there hope

greycel first post btw don't be a bitch pls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: M-1014 and NoseProphecy
No way to know for sure, but early puberty has been associated with lower final adult height. If your parents weren't malnourished from growing up in a third world country you will most likely end up at 5'8-5'9. Heightmaxxing is cope unless you're willing to sacrifice your long-term health (assuming you're not deficient) by taking GH.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, likenesss and shieldzz
No way to know for sure, but early puberty has been associated with lower final adult height. If your parents weren't malnourished from growing up in a third world country you will most likely end up at 5'8-5'9. Heightmaxxing is cope unless you're willing to sacrifice your long-term health (assuming you're not deficient) by taking GH.
how is heightmaxxing cope?

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
Isnt that above average for your age?

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
My nigga I was 4’10 at 13. 5’11 now

• +1
Reactions: M-1014 and likenesss
whats ur father and mother height?

heightmaxing plan ? this shit doesnt eixst :lul:

how old are you and when did you hit puberty? did you do anything that boosted your height and how tall are your parents
I’m 17 rn. I hit puberty at 14. My dad is 5’3 and my mom is 5’1

no it is not. Try gh etc, you have to try for minimum 2 extra inch and start saving if you can. In the end if you end 5 8 or 9 you will need leg lengthening

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
tales from sabina gokcen airport
Hasnt wrist size decreased like 1/2 incehs in males and a bunch of other shit in the past 50 years. No bro its not the jewish chemicals or anything to do with enviroment all of this is normal.

wow if only there was these 2 things that could save u .............. shame u dont know

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
I'd say I hit puberty at around 11 ish which is earlier than a good amount of people I know and I'm only about 5'6 (probably slightly under). many people my age heightmog me and are in earlier stages of puberty than I am. I see so many people online and irl that are my age and somehow like 5'9+. I came up with a heightmaxxing plan but I still want to know how tall I will probably grow to. parents are roughly 5'11 and 5'3. please help I feel short is there hope

im 5'10 at 15 and i was 5'4 at 13

literally my parents have the exact same height as urs too

• +1
Reactions: Dream99

1. why r u on the site ur 13
2. i was 5'2 ish at 13 and we have the same parent height jfl

I was like 5’6-5’7 at 13 and I am 5’9-5’10 now (16), u will probably be good

my dad is 5'9 and my mum is 5'2 i'm 6'3. around 13 i was 5'7ish so similar to you. never over

my dad is 5'9 and my mum is 5'2 i'm 6'3. around 13 i was 5'7ish so similar to you. never over
when you hit puberty matters but god damn. I assume you hit puberty at like 15? when? also what did you do in particular that helped your height

when you hit puberty matters but god damn. I assume you hit puberty at like 15? when? also what did you do in particular that helped your height
so i never really looked into tryna get taller or looksmaxxing or wtv, all i did was eat a lot more than i used to & run a lot. so for example if my mum made rice and chicken, instead of 1 plate i'd go for 2 + a yogurt drink or something. i'd always be running whether it was at school for football or just going out for runs and i ran quite a lot and apparently now sprinting can help you grow in height so that's definitely true. fixed my posture over time and saw good improvements but overall i just bulked quite a lot, somewhat dirty but not too bad, lots of running and fixed my posture

anyone can get to at least 6ft by bulkin a bit and lots of sprinting (like actual sprinting not speed runs on a treadmill, go outside go to a hill and run ur ass off)

about when i hit puberty tbh idrk, i feel like i'm still going thru it because at 16 i got to 6'1, 17 6'2 and now 18 6'3 and still pushing to get to 6'4, my voice is still getting deeper and shi so yh

• +1
Reactions: igniteisbad