how over is it if im 5'6 at 13?

igniteisbad

igniteisbad

Iron
I'd say I hit puberty at around 11 ish which is earlier than a good amount of people I know and I'm only about 5'6 (probably slightly under). many people my age heightmog me and are in earlier stages of puberty than I am. I see so many people online and irl that are my age and somehow like 5'9+. I came up with a heightmaxxing plan but I still want to know how tall I will probably grow to. parents are roughly 5'11 and 5'3. please help I feel short is there hope

greycel first post btw don't be a bitch pls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: M-1014 and NoseProphecy
hgh 8 iu + 25 mg aromasin ed or die virgin

• +1
Reactions: igniteisbad and enayispotify_34
Search up ascend heightmaxixng guide he tells you everything on how to obtain hgh and ai

Pro tip do some husoness shit or job then ship it to a abandoned hosue and.start regular walks.before u order it so its.not.suspicious.
when you hit puberty matters but god damn. I assume you hit puberty at like 15? when? also what did you do in particular that helped your height

• +1
Reactions: igniteisbad and ShawarmaFilth
so i never really looked into tryna get taller or looksmaxxing or wtv, all i did was eat a lot more than i used to & run a lot. so for example if my mum made rice and chicken, instead of 1 plate i'd go for 2 + a yogurt drink or something. i'd always be running whether it was at school for football or just going out for runs and i ran quite a lot and apparently now sprinting can help you grow in height so that's definitely true. fixed my posture over time and saw good improvements but overall i just bulked quite a lot, somewhat dirty but not too bad, lots of running and fixed my posture

anyone can get to at least 6ft by bulkin a bit and lots of sprinting (like actual sprinting not speed runs on a treadmill, go outside go to a hill and run ur ass off)

about when i hit puberty tbh idrk, i feel like i'm still going thru it because at 16 i got to 6'1, 17 6'2 and now 18 6'3 and still pushing to get to 6'4, my voice is still getting deeper and shi so yh
Sprinting wont do shit for height

I'd say I hit puberty at around 11 ish which is earlier than a good amount of people I know and I'm only about 5'6 (probably slightly under). many people my age heightmog me and are in earlier stages of puberty than I am. I see so many people online and irl that are my age and somehow like 5'9+. I came up with a heightmaxxing plan but I still want to know how tall I will probably grow to. parents are roughly 5'11 and 5'3. please help I feel short is there hope

The time when u start puberty doesnt matter a whole lot. I started puberty at 15 and i was 5'2- 5'3 wnd im 5'7 now at 17
My parents are both 5'3

I’m 17 rn. I hit puberty at 14. My dad is 5’3 and my mom is 5’1
Lifefuel

Manlet father

How did he do it? Thats like turbo manlet

• +1
Reactions: igniteisbad
  • +1
But all the gh goes to the damaged muscles from sprinting to recover them
Muhhhh

Thats like saying when you inject t it only goes into ur thigh cause thats where u injected it

NO

If you have high test, you get the benifits of high test

HIGH dht, you get ALL the benifits

High GROWTH HORMONE, you get ALL the benifits

• +1
Muhhhh

Thats like saying when you inject t it only goes into ur thigh cause thats where u injected it

NO

If you have high test, you get the benifits of high test

HIGH dht, you get ALL the benifits

High GROWTH HORMONE, you get ALL the benifits
Yea u will get high cortisol and only a 1 hour burst of gh

Yea u will get high cortisol and only a 1 hour burst of gh
I doubt it’s a 1 hour boost

Something i hate about org is everything is muhhhh cope

• +1

blast hgh or mk nigga u can prob get to 5,9 if lucky

I doubt it’s a 1 hour boost

Something i hate about org is everything is muhhhh cope
1-2 hours max and u also increase stress hormones. Also it wont do shit if youre not fasting which also increases stress hormones.
Instead of sprinting play soccer or basket and do swimming

• +1
Lifefuel

Manlet father

How did he do it? Thats like turbo manlet
Not sure tbh. My brother is projected to be 6’1 and I’m 5’11. It might just be the American goyslop cause neither of my grandparents are tall either

The time when u start puberty doesnt matter a whole lot. I started puberty at 15 and i was 5'2- 5'3 wnd im 5'7 now at 17
My parents are both 5'3
I think it does matter, later puberty on average means taller height but your parents are short so idk

• +1
Reactions: likenesss

buy mk 677 and play basketball 5X a week and pray to gandy

• +1

not over at all

I’m 17 rn. I hit puberty at 14. My dad is 5’3 and my mom is 5’1
the fuck, how. are u ethnic, is the rest of ur family tall. there’s just no fucking way u got that lucky. did u blast hgh

• +1
the fuck, how. are u ethnic, is the rest of ur family tall. there’s just no fucking way u got that lucky. did u blast hgh
I am ethnic. My dad grew up in a bum ass village so that may be why he is short. As for tall relatives, the tallest is my grandpa who’s 5’7 but he has rly long legs for his body and a near 6ft wingspan. Never took hgh

You’ll def be 6ft+ your fine I hit puberty at 13.5ish and was 5’6 at 14 and am 6’2 now

You’ll def be 6ft+ your fine I hit puberty at 13.5ish and was 5’6 at 14 and am 6’2 now
No the thing is I hit puberty early I’ve been in it and im still only 5’6. Hitting puberty early is bad and I’ve also been in it and im only 5’6 which is another bad thing so idk

I am ethnic. My dad grew up in a bum ass village so that may be why he is short. As for tall relatives, the tallest is my grandpa who’s 5’7 but he has rly long legs for his body and a near 6ft wingspan. Never took hgh
what was ur diet like then, and ur gym routine

what was ur diet like then, and ur gym routine
Did not work out cause I was a lazy bum. Tbh this might have just been from me being a lazy bum eating like a fatty. Just spike ur insulin and eat whatever u want whenever u feel like it that’s what I did