How over is it?

delonisliterallyme

delonisliterallyme

sensitive young man
This fucking subhuman has girls grooling over him on tiktok, is this really how you have to look like to attract women in today’s world? He looks like a muppet, what even is that haircut?
IMG 5637
IMG 5638

• JFL
Reactions: ZaC and capybar
he mogs u into kenya and back

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, redroses and Tai Lung
light brown skin halo

This fucking subhuman has girls grooling over him on tiktok, is this really how you have to look like to attract women in today’s world? He looks like a muppet, what even is that haircut?
View attachment 2676939View attachment 2676941
Lmao I remember some tiktok guy that looks a bit like him and he had girls grooling over him too on tiktok. Until someone took a video of him. So many girls started roasting the guy how he was a catfish and that he was short. Social media doesnt mean shit bro trust me.

insane skin if it isn't a filter or smth

insane skin if it isn't a filter or smth
Tiktok has a filter build in bro :ROFLMAO: You really think this mushroom head that probably smokes and drinks has this perfect skin.

• +1
Reactions: dimosthenis
Lmao I remember some tiktok guy that looks a bit like him and he had girls grooling over him too on tiktok. Until someone took a video of him. So many girls started roasting the guy how he was a catfish and that he was short. Social media doesnt mean shit bro trust me.
He does seem pretty short actually
IMG 5639

Tiktok has a filter build in bro :ROFLMAO: You really think this mushroom head that probably smokes and drinks has this perfect skin.
Well I barely watch tiktok and I don't post videos so I wouldn't know

yea most of these edgars r invisible irl (not to latina foids tho jfl)

mogs me but looks like birds made nest on his head

mogs me but looks like birds made nest on his head
don’t be so quick to judge, he doesn’t mog shit
lets turn him sideways and see then, also shave off the pedo goatee and give him a normal haircut
IMG 5640
IMG 5641

• JFL
Reactions: marek937
I've seen a fat mtn get lusted after on Instagram lmaoo