How over is to if i can't get my neck to the back of the wall during neck chin tucks

D

Deleted member 56068

Ugly manlet (uglier than sub5c3l)
Most of the images I've seen of ppl explaining how to do wall chin tucks don't hav their neck to the back of the wall but still
Is occipital bone and back of the skull and discussion psl autism or legit

not over just keep going until you can.

the whole point of the exercise is to fix posture and its a stretch so youll get there eventually

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
not over just keep going until you can.

the whole point of the exercise is to fix posture and its a stretch so youll get there eventually
Nah u don't understand like the back of my skull is curved af

Most of the images I've seen of ppl explaining how to do wall chin tucks don't hav their neck to the back of the wall but still
Is occipital bone and back of the skull and discussion psl autism or legit
Pic for example

Attachments

• PXL_20240130_192027066.MP.jpg
    PXL_20240130_192027066.MP.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
Ok nvm there are like 4 threads about this and none recent

@Sun Storm like it dosent really feel sloped or anything when I run my fingers over it but when I do the wall things it's a whole different story
Maybe I just have a big skull iso

it means you have an occiput..

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
I think I'm a dollopechatic or whatever rthe fucks it's called because my skull feels quite flat when I run my hand over it like slight curve around the area where back of the skull connects to head

on opposite day
Yea man a curved cucked forward occiput is definitely ideal. Ur true face is when u r chin tucking because that closest to getting a straight occiput

Yea man a curved cucked forward occiput is definitely ideal. Ur true face is when u r chin tucking because that closest to getting a straight occiput
Is it over if my occipital is quite flat (feels caved in) but I still can't get my neck to wall cuz of big and long ass skull

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
no one said a nigger tier occiput is ideal, just a little

Is it over if my occipital is quite flat (feels caved in) but I still can't get my neck to wall cuz of big and long ass skull
Most of the time u can't change ur occipital just fix ur neck posture ideal occiput is a straight line from the tip of ur spine straight up to the back of ur skull

Just recorded a vid of me running my hand through my hair I think my skill shape Is so shit
But I think skull shape is like a decade of ldarmaxxing tier psl autism so I don't know how to feel Abt it