How rare is it to look fully white as a half ethnic?

it depends what ur other half is

I have friends and family that are half white half northern pakistani and they usually pass for white, dark brown hair slightly sandy skin and if their white parent has blue eyes they usually end up with green or hazel. Most of them are only recognisably half asian due to their names being typical muslim or pakistani last and first names

My own half dutch cousins get white boy jokes constantly and make it a point to tell people their last name so they know they arent fully white 💀

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and sportsmogger
It's mosly depends on your Bone Structure. For example I'm kazakh, we're mixed race half whites half asians. I have brown hair and white skin and some white features, but have some asian bone structures, mainly on eyes - slightly high set eyebrows and epicanthus. I swear if my eye wasn't like than I'd look British or Brown Haired Scandinavian, but most people see me as asian. Bone Strucrure is mostly detemines how white you'll look

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, Xangsane, sportsmogger and 1 other person
Depends on the mix and the alleles of the ethnic parent, if they have light coloring alleles then the kid might turn out more white-passing.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and NumbThePain
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
depends on what your ethnic side is,

if ur ethnic side is black or asian then incredibely rare

if its MENA/latino not rare at all very common

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, NumbThePain and sportsmogger
I'm also like half med buy literally no white features (except for my skin I'm literally pale) my bones are white aswell but I have black eyes and hair.
All that matters in determining White passing is bone structure and skin color, eye and hair color is not really that important

• +1

Again depends on the Black and Asian, some have very dominant genes, others are extremely recessive

These two are Half Eritrean/Half Southern Euro

I also tend to see a lot of SEA mixes look a lot more white passing than NEA mixes.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Xangsane

Depends on the mix and the alleles of the ethnic parent, if they have light coloring alleles then the kid might turn out more white-passing.
Lifefuel. I look like a total white man (bones like a white dude too). Most people think I'm trolling when I tell them I'm half ethnic (I don't say 37.5% because thats autistic)

But I'm still ugly, so theres no point tbh. I'm not exotic or special

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, Lmao and sportsmogger
Lifefuel. I look like a total white man (bones like a white dude too). Most people think I'm trolling when I tell them I'm half ethnic (I don't say 37.5% because thats autistic)

But I'm still ugly, so theres no point tbh. I'm not exotic or special
Your parent being 25% white definitely contributed to you looking more white since the alleles were present, but if you were NEA instead of SEA, you'd look more Asian

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, Xangsane and NumbThePain
Your parent being 25% white definitely contributed to you looking more white since the alleles were present, but if you were NEA instead of SEA, you'd look more Asian
It always takes the half of each percent, right? I mean like my Mom's 25% White DNA, the half of that percentage goes to me?

• +1
It always takes the half of each percent, right? I mean like my Mom's 25% White DNA, the half of that percentage goes to me?
Yeah, not so into genes and shit but I'm assuming your mom definitely had some light alleles that were passed onto you.

This is why you see African American + White mixes like Meeks and others with light eyes.

Because African Americans have the light coloring alleles in them, as well as Latinos, this is why random niggas in Brazil pop out with light colored eyes.

• +1
Yeah, not so into genes and shit but I'm assuming your mom definitely had some light alleles that were passed onto you.

This is why you see African American + White mixes like Meeks and others with light eyes.

Because African Americans have the light coloring alleles in them, as well as Latinos, this is why random niggas in Brazil pop out with light colored eyes.
True. My Mom doesn't have any white features at all, though. But it's still in her DNA, that can give white/color features to your child if the man is fully white. It's like a white boost extra to determinate your final look

• +1
True. My Mom doesn't have any white features at all, though. But it's still in her DNA, that can give white/color features to your child if the man is fully white. It's like a white boost extra to determinate your final look
Exactly, but genes are legit random.

These are Half Belgians half Congolese girls and I was under the preface that Bantu + White mixes always looked obviously mixed but I guess I was wrong, both girls look mixed obviously but they look whiter than black, most people would probably not believe they were 50/50

Like most people wouldn't believe you when you tell them you're 37.5% Ethnic

• Love it
  • +1
All that matters in determining White passing is bone structure and skin color, eye and hair color is not really that important
I have a mostly white craniofacial structure and sickly pale skin.

• +1
It can happen. My niece has two ethnic parents, mother light skin North Indian both dark eyes yet she’s very fair with hazel eyes she could definitely be confused with some Mediterranean ethnicity. Have no idea how that happened.

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Egyptianmogger
Based, you're from the two countries with the best history
It's honestly a cool nationality but people know the country that I actually live in (egypt) for only the ancient stuff.

• +1
It's honestly a cool nationality but people know the country that I actually live in (egypt) for only the ancient stuff.
You're basically like Cleopatra, I think she was Greek or something

• +1
I'm half Dutch, but I look fully white with dark blonde/light brown hair and green colored eyes with zero features from my ethnic side. I'm also 6'1+

I never saw a fully white looking person as a mixed before either

My Mom is 75% ethnic and 25% white. Dad is 100% white. So technically I'm 62.5% white and 37.5% ethnic
I like fully white as a half Uzbek

• +1
You're basically like Cleopatra, I think she was Greek or something
She was the exact same type of mutt as me, greek and Egyptians. Phenotypically we look similar too.

• JFL
  • +1
She was the exact same type of mutt as me, greek and Egyptians. Phenotypically we look similar too.
They shoulda casted you instead of that nigga, i forgot who they casted

• +1
@Gengar saw me irl. So he knows what I'm talking about
You look 100% white -- in fact, you're the most white-passing mixed race person I've ever seen. And you look good, with good height as well.

• Love it
  • +1
I'm half Dutch, but I look fully white with dark blonde/light brown hair and green colored eyes with zero features from my ethnic side. I'm also 6'1+

My Mom is 75% ethnic and 25% white. Dad is 100% white. So technically I'm 62.5% white and 37.5% ethnic
Not rare, depending on the ethnicity of the ethnic parent and how it manifested in the child. Either way, I wouldn't spend too much time thinking about it.
Being white isn't a measure of attractiveness in itself (unless in Asia). In some cases, again, depending on the ethnicity of the parent and how it manifests, it could be a plus. Giving an exotic edge of sorts.

• +1
Not rare, depending on the ethnicity of the ethnic parent and how it manifested in the child. Either way, I wouldn't spend too much time thinking about it.
Being white isn't a measure of attractiveness in itself (unless in Asia). In some cases, again, depending on the ethnicity of the parent and how it manifests, it could be a plus. Giving an exotic edge of sorts.
I agree, being white in a white country isn't anything special

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Lmao

Ive seen more look full ethnic then full white

• +1
Ive seen more look full ethnic then full white
It's more common. I guess white DNA is pretty weak genetically when it comes to transforming a full color and features battling with ethnic DNA when the human animal is being created

• +1

I’m 66% Syrian and the rest is random Western European countries, but I can easily pass as pure European, ignoring my eye and hair colour of course
IMG 9850

• +1

Latinos are often white this is why

Latinos are often white this is why
Depends on the country, in southern south Europe like Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, Chile yes.

In Central America like Mexico, Guatemala no