How realistic are my genio + lefort 1 morphs?

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
Before:
E7C9533B DF19 4597 B5CA EA36F66BA170

1034F19B 365D 46F0 B220 8B10A20B2BDB

Morphed:
2254EB9F 6942 4B2E B2CB 8BA3673B902B

205852D5 705B 4352 BEDF D61AD701218D

Also, should I get genio + lefort 1 or genio + bimax?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Manletmachine, wificonnector and 3 others
Looks realistic to me. Might want to add in some paranasal and nasion grafts/implants. Your shit is kinda flat + recessed. Go to giant he'll get you right.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 1901
Looks realistic to me. Might want to add in some paranasal and nasion grafts/implants. Your shit is kinda flat + recessed. Go to giant he'll get you right.
I agree with making the nose more prominent. But it only looks super flat from the side. At 3/4s it looks normal. It’s because if prominent cheekbones making my nose look flatter.

I realized I didn’t morph much advancement with lefort 1s here are some better morphs:
829F1B3A 9133 4612 B54B FB5AFE2A8955

B49F3356 1E74 41D2 A99C A2DB34A15EDA

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 1901
I agree with making the nose more prominent. But it only looks super flat from the side. At 3/4s it looks normal. It’s because if prominent cheekbones making my nose look flatter.

I realized I didn’t morph much advancement with lefort 1s here are some better morphs:
View attachment 2149833
View attachment 2149834
mogs. but yeah that much bi-maxillary and lower jaw advancement without advancing the upper third, mainly the inframalar/sub-malar region, is starting to dog maxx you a bit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
mogs. but yeah that much bi-maxillary and lower jaw advancement without advancing the upper third, mainly the inframalar/sub-malar region, is starting to dog maxx you a bit.
Cartilage graft on bridge and tip after that and I’m Chad.
81CFBC1D A2A0 4FA3 89DE 27236234EE23

View attachment 2149833
View attachment 2149834
You also pushed your nose forward in those.

Maybe LeFort 2. Not sure tbh.
Lefort 2 would push the whole nose kinda like my rhino morph. But I only pushed the lower part forward.

You can see lower part of nose pushed forward:
647CF292 8073 4076 8ED4 EE021676C1B8

I probably over pushed the nose tho.

• +1
Reactions: materialistic
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: garoupilled_, Acne Victim and Deleted member 1901
Don’t know why you want a lefort. Genio is legit but the lefort is minimal change. Lefort is not worth the effort/money for you.

• +1
Reactions: king_bandon, Deleted member 15468, Deleted member 1901 and 1 other person
Don’t know why you want a lefort. Genio is legit but the lefort is minimal change. Lefort is not worth the effort/money for you.
On god who’s going to notice irl. It’s only noticeable on side profile pictures.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 15468
Do people not realize a lefort is like 30k, months of recovery, with much higher risks of numbness, for 2mn added to your nose base? Only get it if your maxilla didn’t go through puberty.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 15468, Deleted member 24002 and 1 other person
Do people not realize a lefort is like 30k, months of recovery, with much higher risks of numbness, for 2mn added to your nose base? Only get it if your maxilla didn’t go through puberty.
My maxilla is recessed from mouth breathing. I just want to look optimally developed.

I might go the MSE + face mask route

• Love it
Reactions: nulll
Slayer

• +1
Getting all these surgeries won’t be easy
The potential is insane though and you’ll be 70% of the way there when you get Bimax + Genio

• +1
The potential is insane though and you’ll be 70% of the way there when you get Bimax + Genio
Eh most users here mog me to death. I do have potential I guess since recessed chin and maxilla failo me hard. But I wish I was a pure blood white (preferably Aryan).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
Also why bimax and not lefort 1?

Eh most users here mog me to death. I do have potential I guess since recessed chin and maxilla failo me hard. But I wish I was a pure blood white (preferably Aryan).
What’s your ethnicity?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and Deleted member 24002
What’s your ethnicity?
Hapa, which really sucks. I feel a lot of race dysphoria. I can’t stand how I’m certain pictures I look more rice than in others. I just want to be full Aryan.

• +1
Lefort 1 without BSSO would misalign your teeth.
That’s what I’ve heard. But couldn’t you just permajut to align bite?

• JFL
That’s what I’ve heard. But couldn’t you just permajut to align bite?
I don’t think that’s possible, you would fuck up your TMJ doing that.

And the BSSO isn’t going to cause any aesthetic issues.

How tall are you by the way?

Permajut? What about when youre eating in front of people or your girl wakes up or goes to bed before you. Not a good idea bro.

I don’t think that’s possible, you would fuck up your TMJ doing that.
It’s beneficial to jut. It’s actually used as therapy for TMD. Right now, my tmj is being jammed backward into its socket due to recessed maxilla caused my mouth breathing and poor diet. So I don’t see s problem with just lefort 1, based on my whitepill knowledge. I mean, not everyone who gets lefort 1 starts with an underbite, correct?

• +1
Permajut? What about when youre eating in front of people or your girl wakes up or goes to bed before you. Not a good idea bro.
It’s beneficial to jut. It’s actually used as therapy for TMD. Right now, my tmj is being jammed backward into its socket due to recessed maxilla caused my mouth breathing and poor diet. So I don’t see s problem with just lefort 1, based on my whitepill knowledge. I mean, not everyone who gets lefort 1 starts with an underbite, correct?

How tall are you by the way?
You’re gonna tell me to buy a rope ASAP, but I’m 5’7. I’m trying to heightmax but I’ll probably end up getting LL once I’m rich (if all goes well)

my point still stands

• +1
how tf do I use this polar app to simulate genioplasty

• +1
my point still stands
I think jutting is natural. I mean, my mandible juts when I open my mouth. I wasn’t meant to be this recessed, so if my maxilla was more forward, my mandible would be a more forward position (jutting)

• +1
Reactions: Netrunner
I think jutting is natural. I mean, my mandible juts when I open my mouth. I wasn’t meant to be this recessed, so if my maxilla was more forward, my mandible would be a more forward position (jutting)
Yeah but I mean when you have to bite (eating and sleeping) it will show people you jut all the tome

• Hmm...
how tf do I use this polar app to simulate genioplasty
You have to use the right app. It’s called Polarr pro photo editor. Then just use liquify to manually simulate genio.
7A528B36 A1F8 4902 8078 774F972CA8AC

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24002
You’re gonna tell me to buy a rope ASAP, but I’m 5’7. I’m trying to heightmax but I’ll probably end up getting LL once I’m rich (if all goes well)
bro save up for LL. at 5'7 that 100% should be your first surgery.

• +1