How realistic are my genio + lefort 1 morphs?

You’re gonna tell me to buy a rope ASAP, but I’m 5’7. I’m trying to heightmax but I’ll probably end up getting LL once I’m rich (if all goes well)
Yeah heightmax and get LL later.

And I’m not a nutcase like most niggas on here, 5’7 still isn’t an over height. Good luck on everything man

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl, normie_joe and Deleted member 1901
Yeah heightmax and get LL later.

And I’m not a nutcase like most niggas on here, 5’7 still isn’t an over height. Good luck on everything man
it lowkey is.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sanguinius and Deleted member 1901
you are still growing no? I'd put all my money into the heightmaxxing methods outlined by

then try to get spinal decompression (https://looksmax.org/threads/leg-lengthening-alternative-for-a-quick-1-2-inch-gain-seriously.47304/) and LL to reach 6'+ hopefully. Easily the biggest SMV boost. You are def going to need to frame-maxx as well tho for your new height.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
You can still heightmax at 5’7, anything under and LL won’t even get you to 6 ft
How do you height max? I don’t want to wear lifts

bro save up for LL. at 5'7 that 100% should be your first surgery.
It would cost like 100 k usd. Genio is gonna be my first surgery. I’m not human currently with my chin

It would cost like 100 k usd. Genio is gonna be my first surgery. I’m not human currently with my chin
JFL at getting it in the US. 36k in Turkey. Even less in Iran/India if you are low inhib enough.

• JFL
you are still growing no? I'd put all my money into the heightmaxxing methods outlined by

then try to get spinal decompression (https://looksmax.org/threads/leg-lengthening-alternative-for-a-quick-1-2-inch-gain-seriously.47304/) and LL to reach 6'+ hopefully. Easily the biggest SMV boost. You are def going to need to frame-maxx as well tho for your new height.
I don’t think im growing. I would spinemax but I can’t buy a sleep stretch setup, plus I already have short arms.

JFL at getting it in the US. 36k in Turkey. Even less in Iran/India if you are low inhib enough.
You wouldn’t want to be cheap tbh with something like this. India is a horrible idea, and turkey idk. It’s either us or deutschland

You wouldn’t want to be cheap tbh with something like this. India is a horrible idea, and turkey idk. It’s either us or deutschland
copium. turkey is amazing for LL. The clinics are great. Good doctors and service and they have a nice gym to train the upper body while you recover.

^ a friend who got LL in turkey. People need to stop with this shitty risk assessment and fear. No one will ascend with this mindset.

• +1
I don’t think im growing. I would spinemax but I can’t buy a sleep stretch setup, plus I already have short arms.
have you checked your growth plates? Also, spinal decompression is done by a medical professional. You going to need to get your arms lengthened too then.

• So Sad
I mean it's possible to look like morph with the correct doctor. What isn't realistic is going to local surgeon and coming out not recessed anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24002 and Deleted member 1901
I mean it's possible to look like morph with the correct doctor. What isn't realistic is going to local surgeon and coming out not recessed anymore.
I need a blackpilled surgeon. But at least it’s possible.

lefort 1 also changes the nose shape, idk if anyone said that here before. morph results look good, but imma be honest man, u dont look bad even with ur current situation. u definetly need to gymmax and do softmaxxes, but dont be insecure until u get any surgeries, because you shouldnt be
edit: u def need a haircut and a skincare routine also, bro ur hair looks like absolute shit

• Hmm...
lefort 1 also changes the nose shape, idk if anyone said that here before.
Yes, I was incorporating this into morphs.
imma be honest man, u dont look bad even with ur current situation. u
Thx, but I look pretty horrible.
but dont be insecure until u get any surgeries, because you shouldnt be
impossible not to be insecure when you have no chin and a recessed maxilla. But anyway thx bro for your kind words

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27702
Yes, I was incorporating this into morphs.

Thx, but I look pretty horrible.

impossible not to be insecure when you have no chin and a recessed maxilla. But anyway thx bro for your kind words
I also have flaws that I gotta fix, many flaws. But honestly, start with softmaxxes in the meantime before u start with hardmaxxing (not saying u shouldnt hardmaxx at all, I'm gonna get surgeries too) and u'll see good results also. I'm not saying u'll get the hottest chicks, but even my retarded friends which look like incels got attention from girls when we went clubbing lol. Gymmaxxing, good haircut, nice style & skincare does more than the normal user on this forum believes, it honestly changed how girls in uni talk to me. U need to softmaxx anyway, so why not do it now

• +1
I also have flaws that I gotta fix, many flaws. But honestly, start with softmaxxes in the meantime before u start with hardmaxxing (not saying u shouldnt hardmaxx at all, I'm gonna get surgeries too) and u'll see good results also. I'm not saying u'll get the hottest chicks, but even my retarded friends which look like incels got attention from girls when we went clubbing lol. Gymmaxxing, good haircut, nice style & skincare does more than the normal user on this forum believes, it honestly changed how girls in uni talk to me. U need to softmaxx anyway, so why not do it now
I have poor frame so I’m only training upper body. also for some reason I can never seem to make any gains even tho I gymmax 2-3 times a week and lateral raises daily. I would get perm but my parents restrict me. I’m trying to style max right now cuz my clothes aren’t too good. I do basic skincare like spf and washing with water.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27702
I have poor frame so I’m only training upper body. also for some reason I can never seem to make any gains even tho I gymmax 2-3 times a week and lateral raises daily. I would get perm but my parents restrict me. I’m trying to style max right now cuz my clothes aren’t too good. I do basic skincare like spf and washing with water.
imma send u a dm with some optimization tips and general advice later, gotta drive to uni now fam

• +1
The potential is insane though and you’ll be 70% of the way there when you get Bimax + Genio

The other "30%" is minor shit PSL autists obsess over. For non autists, he is 95% there.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631 and Deleted member 1901
normies will probably not notice much difference

Insane cope
its cope to think you‘ll suddenly slay when you got shit before

your chin is a bit more forward, the lefort wont ecen be that noticable to normies trust me, your maxilla doesnt really look recessed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 1901

your chin is a bit more forward, the lefort wont ecen be that noticable to normies trust me, your maxilla doesnt really look recessed
You’re blind nigga. I go from subhuman to HTN minimum

You are one of the lucky motherfuckers. The morph is realistic and looks good. If I were you, I wouldn't touch my face with surgeries after that.

Like you'll be spending tens and thousands of dollars for 1% improvements.

Do NOT listen to the PSL autists telling you that you need these weird ass nasal implants. Once you achieve your morph with genio and/or jaw surgery IRL, you are done with hardmaxxing.

• +1
You’re blind nigga. I go from subhuman to HTN minimum
youre not subhuman jfl

idc, do it, but dont expect chad treatment if there‘s even any difference at all

Bro, quite your lying man, those minor changes in the morph makes big differences. The "slaying" part comes from the confidence you get, cause it changes your mental. If the improvements changes his mental, well whose to say.

• +1
Bro, quite your lying man, those minor changes in the morph makes big differences. The "slaying" part comes from the confidence you get, cause it changes your mental. If the improvements changes his mental, well whose to say.
he can get the confidence without surgery

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
he can get the confidence without surgery

smile-laughing.gif

Comes to a Blackpill forum and writes the antithesis of the blackpill.

• +1
images

Comes to a Blackpill forum and writes the antithesis of the blackpill.
im not lol

have you seen his twinkbody? i assure you he will gain better mentality if he gets a mogger body

no surgery needed and will boost his smv by more

im not lol

have you seen his twinkbody? i assure you he will gain better mentality if he gets a mogger body

no surgery needed and will boost his smv by more

Those are not fucking exclusive. Yeah he can fucking get a mogger body and jaw surgery/genio.

It's not bimax or gym, it's bimax and gym.

And who the fuck are you to say what will improve his mental? Only he fucking knows that.

• +1
And who the fuck are you to say what will improve his mental? Only he fucking knows that.
why are you so triggered schizo? I could ask you the same question
Those are not fucking exclusive. Yeah he can fucking get a mogger body and jaw surgery/genio.

It's not bimax or gym, it's bimax and gym.
You seem slow so I‘ll explain it to you again. Bimax, lefort etc. are all very EXPENSIVE and INVASIVE surgeries combined with long recovery times and a lot of pain.

Before he gets surgery because some autists said he‘s clinically recessed (which he isn‘t,) he should gymmax and see if he‘s happy with the attention he‘s getting. If after that he still wants to look better, he can think about getting surgery. A proper diet and body is a prerequisite for any looksmaxxer and non-optional.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 27359
why are you so triggered schizo? I could ask you the same question

You seem slow so I‘ll explain it to you again. Bimax, lefort etc. are all very EXPENSIVE and INVASIVE surgeries combined with long recovery times and a lot of pain.

Before he gets surgery because some autists said he‘s clinically recessed (which he isn‘t,) he should gymmax and see if he‘s happy with the attention he‘s getting. If after that he still wants to look better, he can think about getting surgery. A proper diet and body is a prerequisite for any looksmaxxer and non-optional.

giphy.gif

OP posts a picture of his side profile showing a recessed chin (something that bothers him) and a morph that would make him happy (with clear improvements)

"Nah bro, he clearly only needs to hit the gym"

How I fucking know is cause that's literally what he is posting about.

Bimax, lefort etc. are all very EXPENSIVE and INVASIVE surgeries combined with long recovery times and a lot of pain.

You think he hasn't done research and realized that? When he has the funds, he should go for it. Doesn't fucking mean he has to do it literally right now.

• +1
My congratulations. I seen a photos with ur face before ur looksmax journey and now. Taller ramus, better maxilla, undre eye area etc. Genio can make ur make more gl, but now i think u need a start work with ur style, haircut etc. Pheno fuck u hard.

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
goated thread

• +1
You are one of the lucky motherfuckers. The morph is realistic and looks good. If I were you, I wouldn't touch my face with surgeries after that.

Like you'll be spending tens and thousands of dollars for 1% improvements.

Do NOT listen to the PSL autists telling you that you need these weird ass nasal implants. Once you achieve your morph with genio and/or jaw surgery IRL, you are done with hardmaxxing.
Thanks for your input. I know you can’t see my front, but I assumed I’d need a few more surgeries to ascend (MSE, bichectomy, and laser eye depigmentation). I agree about the other surgeries I just mentioned and the nasal work, it’d be an improvement but not worth it unless I get rich.

That Hoso nigga is incredibly retarded.

I need a blackpilled surgeon. But at least it’s possible.
also i just realized u said genio, i actually dont think its possible if a genio cuz a genio might not be able to push out ur labiomentalfold that much, prob need lower jaw advanced

• So Sad