How Regulated Are Banned Substances in College Sports

thereallegend

thereallegend

Primal Diet Advice
I’m not allowed to take Aromasin, mk677, cjc1295, ghrp6, clomid, anavar, colostrum, bpc157 or cardarine

I know mk677 is banned. The rest idk. But yea I would not take them if I were to play any college sport.

all cope. just take protein powder and creatine :)

just train before with cardarine then make sure it is out of blood stream by the time you do it, you retain like 50% of the stamina gains from cardarine

Pretty regulated but unless you are actually good, and I mean really good, you aren't likely be tested even once. At D1 they randomly test and they randomly pull at events, but the former get warnings in advance, and the latter requires you to be good because drug tests are expensive as fuck. So, depending on the school, they might test you for recreational drugs, but this is what the average person doesn't understand, they don't test for shit. They definitely don't test in HS and you would be amazed, especially at the big schools, how often those kids get on something, whether prohormone, or something, parents want a star.

Doping agencies are just there for the state licensure and the illusion of fair play.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and theRiderEffect
Pretty regulated but unless you are actually good, and I mean really good, you aren't likely be tested even once. At D1 they randomly test and they randomly pull at events, but the former get warnings in advance, and the latter requires you to be good because drug tests are expensive as fuck. So, depending on the school, they might test you for recreational drugs, but this is what the average person doesn't understand, they don't test for shit. They definitely don't test in HS and you would be amazed, especially at the big schools, how often those kids get on something, whether prohormone, or something, parents want a star.

Doping agencies are just there for the state licensure and the illusion of fair play.
I went to a D1 high school and they didn’t test shit. I knew athletes taking steroids and HGH.

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
I went to a D1 high school and they didn’t test shit. I knew athletes taking steroids and HGH.
Ofc, it’s 100% a valid strat if you’re a naturally more built/athletic guy to hop on PEDs in highschool to get scholarships/ college acceptances.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend