Danish_Retard

yuyevon stan account
What are the best razors for this?

Best shaving cream?

Should you heat the razor?

@TUSSELEIF @Prettyboy

• JFL
Reactions: seethe and mortis
chad shaves with ax everyday and never gets bumps on his skin.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LVZZO, m0ss26, 6′2 still over and 1 other person
toddlers.org

• JFL
Reactions: zsombi, Feliezzx, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
What are the best razors for this?
foil shavers, you don't get as close as a shave as with a blade, but close enough, and you also don't irritate your skin as much

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and sportsmogger
Shave right after showering cause your pores are open and the hairs are soft, apply plenty of good-quality shaving gel, use a very sharp razor (probably most important part, don't use a cartridge more than 5-6 times), shave very slowly, in small movements and with the grain (against only if you want a full baby smooth look), and don't press the razor too hard on your skin, rely on the sharpness of the blade to cut the hair. In the end, unless you have sensitive or dry skin, apply an aftershave with alcohol cause it will disinfect potential small cuts you may have made. I've also had good results with a vibrating razor, I feel it makes my shaving smoother.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone and Danish_Retard
Shave right after showering cause your pores are open and the hairs are soft, apply plenty of good-quality shaving gel, use a very sharp razor (probably most important part, don't use a cartridge more than 5-6 times), shave very slowly, in small movements and with the grain (against only if you want a full baby smooth look), and don't press the razor too hard on your skin, rely on the sharpness of the blade to cut the hair. In the end, unless you have sensitive or dry skin, apply an aftershave with alcohol cause it will disinfect potential small cuts you may have made. I've also had good results with a vibrating razor, I feel it makes my shaving smoother.
alcohol ages u and dries ur skin so no instead use a aftershave balm nivea makes good ones they mog and 3-4 times is enough for a cartridge

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Laser that shit

• +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over
i get the best shaves with cremo and proraso creams they mog gillette to death

• +1
Reactions: BrickTop and Danish_Retard
Make sure your razor is sharp enough (don't use a single one for too long) and shave along with the grain not against it. In my experience gel-based shaving creams help as well. Everything beyond that is just practice.

You preferably need to shave after showering, because the pores open and you can slide the blade across better.
Also aloe vera shaving cream helps.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Wow who's that Chad, he's like mix of a prettyboy + masculine chad
Some small up-and-coming model. I hope he‘ll break into the mainstream soon.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and sportsmogger