Where my High Iq cels at

Last edited:
Thugmaxxing is what you need to do

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
Nah bro tbh
Education is legit for LTR
Many oneitis turned me down bcoz no future

Your oneitis probably still had the cum from chad earlier that day inside her, while turning you down. How does that make you feel?

Your oneitis probably still had the cum from chad earlier that day inside her, while turning you down. How does that make you feel?
Believe it or not I was her first crush and she’s still known for being virgin

Believe it or not I was her first crush and she’s still known for being virgin

Damn. Dude you need to lock that down fast. 18 is the age that people start using Tinder. You need to wife her before she becomes a tinder hoe

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 3902
Damn. Dude you need to lock that down fast. 18 is the age that people start using Tinder. You need to wife her before she becomes a tinder hoe
Exactly she’s and her family is very Christian ( so Christian they don’t mind a nigga taking her girl )
But back to the topic I remember a year ago how we talked about marriage and buying a house and shit ( with 16/17 XD) but she want good education and shit for the best of her children blablabla and I gon the thug route

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
Exactly she’s and her family is very Christian ( so Christian they don’t mind a nigga taking her girl )
But back to the topic I remember a year ago how we talked about marriage and buying a house and shit ( with 16/17 XD) but she want good education and shit for the best of her children blablabla and I gon the thug route
Ask her to give u another chance and u will educationmaxx for her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
I got half a middle school degree and I ain’t not no dumb
giphy.gif

Ye bruh go it's free and u can FK jbs

Nothing is mandatory they can’t force u to attend

Nah I thought about more university ting
how tf u gonna attend college if u dont even got a middle school education?

what country are you in?

and btw yes they can. its stated in LAW that you have to attend school, or your parents will be forced to pay a fine or even jailed. this is the case in the US im not sure abt european countries

how tf u gonna attend college if u dont even got a middle school education?

what country are you in?

and btw yes they can. its stated in LAW that you have to attend school, or your parents will be forced to pay a fine or even jailed. this is the case in the US im not sure abt european countries
Switzerland
Man can’t I shorten this up somehow
No way I’m gon 5 years to school with 18 just to university max

Switzerland
Man can’t I shorten this up somehow
No way I’m gon 5 years to school with 18 just to university max
in the U.S. we have GED for ppl who dropped out or werent able to get a high school education for whatever reason. its one test that you can study for in a year if you are normal intelligence. and even quicker if youre smart. switzerland might have the same system set in place, go check. but im not sure how youre going to make up for a middle school education.

all in all if this is the case, youll be up to speed in 1-2 years if switzerland has the same test set in place. and that should be good bc the goal isnt to get to the destination the fastest, its to get there in the best way possible.

• +1
in the U.S. we have GED for ppl who dropped out or werent able to get a high school education for whatever reason. its one test that you can study for in a year if you are normal intelligence. and even quicker if youre smart. switzerland might have the same system set in place, go check. but im not sure how youre going to make up for a middle school education.

all in all if this is the case, youll be up to speed in 1-2 years if switzerland has the same test set in place. and that should be good bc the goal isnt to get to the destination the fastest, its to get there in the best way possible.
Yeah will def check this out
But is there really no way to get in college or better university without this
I mean I ain’t not no dumb tbh
Like something easy a business degree

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Yeah will def check this out
But is there really no way to get in college or better university without this
I mean I ain’t not no dumb tbh
Like something easy a business degree
unfortunately not. u cant attend college in the states without a GED, and europe is even stricter abt this so i doubt it.

youre not dumb, but itll take you a while to catch up with everyone else bc youre very far behind. and for you to get a business degree you will need to understand basic high school level math.

• +1