How should your mouth be resting naturally?

manletmogger

manletmogger

Gold
I’ve always wondered if your teeth should always be touching when resting coz I feel like it’s causing me tmj and a flat ah jaw angle probably because I have a deep bite. When my teeth are not touching and my tongue is simply just at the roof of my mouth I literally have a chad lower third and my harmony increases a fuck ton but then once I go to my normal bite my lower third is cooked idk need help lowkey

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Mouth closed barely touching

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and LooksThinker
teeth are not supposed to touch in neutral, if they do at all it should only be slightly, if your molars are touching you're basically clenching and it will fuck up your gums long term.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Allornothing, GunDevilHybrid, boss8055 and 7 others
teeth are not supposed to touch in neutral, if they do at all it should only be slightly, if your molars are touching you're basically clenching and it will fuck up your gums long term.
Is clenching bad? i clench very often as seen in my avi :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alexios and Autismcel
Is clenching bad? i clench very often as seen in my avi :ROFLMAO:
yes, once your gums recede it's over they don't grow back naturally.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, boss8055, Alexios and 3 others
Shit I thought that was called jutting all this time but I’m actually supposed to be doing that jfl

Shit I thought that was called jutting all this time but I’m actually supposed to be doing that jfl
jutting is when your lower teeth are in front of the upper teeth.

if they hover above each-other that's normal.

it takes a few weeks of consciously doing this before you get used to it, I did it like a year ago.

I’ve always wondered if your teeth should always be touching when resting coz I feel like it’s causing me tmj and a flat ah jaw angle probably because I have a deep bite. When my teeth are not touching and my tongue is simply just at the roof of my mouth I literally have a chad lower third and my harmony increases a fuck ton but then once I go to my normal bite my lower third is cooked idk need help lowkey
With a cock in it . Try it out

jutting is when your lower teeth are in front of the upper teeth.

if they hover above each-other that's normal.

it takes a few weeks of consciously doing this before you get used to it, I did it like a year ago.
Can we come pms? I genuinely think I ascend so hard by doing this

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Mouth closed, teeth not touching. For ur resting jaw position, say the word "Emma" and at the last letter "a" that's how your jaw should sit more or less while relaxed, with ur lips closed and tongue against palate. Don't ever flex ur jaw or clench teeth

I have TMJ now bc I kept my teeth together at rest

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
very very light teeth contact and tongue on the roof