How substantially does Taylor Hill FOG her sister?

Reckless Turtle

Reckless Turtle

Kraken
Taylor hill mackinley hill

• Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero
Is it bad that I don’t know which one is Taylor hill :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
By a lot. A little bit of harmony makes TMH a top model and her sister a "local hot girl."

What does this even prove? I know what she generally looks like enough that I can recognize her, just not side by side with someone who looks so similar

Taylor Hill is built like a quarterback. Very wide shoulders

By a lot. A little bit of harmony makes TMH a top model and her sister a "local hot girl."

Model material is not synonymous with beauty
Supermodels are never "dictated by the market". They are professionals hired by private companies. The fashion industry is dominated by women and gay men.
Thus, we have to conclude that there is something other than male preference taking place in the selection of female models, and female models do not accurately represent what is attractive to men.
We've gotten in arguments on here, so I want to make something clear. I do not say this to be insulting or to try and win an argument. You seem like someone who is terminally online, and whose entire idea of people comes from websites like this. The vast majority of people (men especially) don't care about models. You've developed this fixation that affects your perception.