Rate this morph of the terrastacy, Monica Bellucci.

john2

john2

Gyneolatry Fiend
The original picture -

IMG 5397

My morph of her already possibly perfect face -

IMG 5402

Is this an improvement of her face?

Can someone knowledgeable about female aesthetics please tell me how on Earth does this woman have such perfect looks and is so hot even with her narrow skull, and her unideal midface? Females who look good usually should have wider skulls and more compact midfaces on average, like Taylor Hill. I don’t understand what makes Monica so hot. I’m not saying Monica has a long midface, it’s just that her midface isn’t the best for a female yet she fogs so many female supermodels.

Her facial thirds are also pretty near perfect.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
looks the same tbh

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Deleted member 51465, Red Fox and 3 others
looks the same tbh
there’s a very minor difference, can you spot the difference? i made her ramus taller and tried to increase her midface ratio to make her face look more compact and feminine

You must be really autistic to edit pictures of attractive celebrities to such minor scales that you think people can tell any difference.

You must be really autistic to edit pictures of attractive celebrities to such minor scales that you think people can tell any difference.
i’m trying to create the world’s most perfect female face

a millimeter is a kilometre on a human face

The og pic was already morphed

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
The og pic was already morphed
ik man but i tried to morph her face further

also, i think in the original pic only her skin and soft features were morphed, she was given thicker eyelashes, more defined eyebrows and a smoother skin filter... her features and bones weren't edited/morphed

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
The original picture -

View attachment 2804441

View attachment 2804442

Can someone knowledgeable about female aesthetics please tell me how on Earth does this woman have such perfect looks and is so hot even with her narrow skull, and her unideal midface? Females who look good usually should have wider skulls and more compact midfaces on average, like Taylor Hill. I don’t understand what makes Monica so hot. I’m not saying Monica has a long midface, it’s just that her midface isn’t the best for a female yet she fogs so many female supermodels.

The original is already photoshopped to oblivion

you need to get some pussy bro im being srs

I'm pretty sure that original pic was faceapped already.

Bellucci's dimorphism is prolly among the highest for models, which sets her apart.

The original picture -

View attachment 2804441

View attachment 2804442

Her distinct facial characteristics a small, well proportioned nose, full lips, and prominent cheekbones and jawline. These features, particularly her petite nose and mouth, accentuate her facial dimorphism, with her mouth being slightly wider than her petite nose.