How sucessful are you when it comes to time management?

⠀ℒ⠀

⠀ℒ⠀

I am in university rn and this is what I struggle with the most, I am going to try this google calendar approach from this video

@garoupilled_

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eyes, JovenCansao, irrumator praetor and 2 others
i'm currently trying hard to pass my exams.

It's a fucking life changer, you can obleterate 99% of the population just by being disciplined and organised

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, JovenCansao, Prince88 and 4 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JovenCansao and ⠀ℒ⠀
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: garoupilled_, JovenCansao, Prince88 and 3 others
nah just surprised u getting so hype over some water tier parental advice
Hype? I just linked the video so I wouldn't have to explain the calendar thing by myself, the other points in the video are pretty basic I know

Every fucking doomer in this planet have a retarded education.
I had to educate myself cause my parents are too open minded and they don't really give a shit of what I do

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, forevermirin, irrumator praetor and 2 others
I am in university rn and this is what I struggle with the most, I am going to try this google calendar approach from this video

@garoupilled_

Actually useful and constructive thread, thanks Op, am considering this as well.

This or Adderall. Or something similar thats "not an amphetamine"

Probably some "preworkout"

Will try.

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_ and ⠀ℒ⠀
Ok I have the cure to balding, cancer and manletism. Also a formula that forwards your maxilla 3x,grows your penis 7 inches. But I thought it's like the most basic water tier advice and everybody knows these so whats the point in sharing

Ok not good comparison but you get the idea

Sharing of knowledge is important because you don’t know where others are with their personal life, their circumstances, etc

Not saying they're poor but a man can't know all the things in the world so some people know this some don't. Im sure Indians don't know this for instance. Etc

• +1
Reactions: ⠀ℒ⠀
Actually useful and constructive thread, thanks Op, am considering this as well.

This or Adderall. Or something similar thats "not an amphetamine"

Probably some "preworkout"

Will try.
I want to try amphetamines at least once in my life, but messing with my brain chemistry is something I am scared of

Over if you can't be disciplined without using some jew app

• JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_
It's a fucking life changer, you can obleterate 99% of the population just by being disciplined and organised
absolutely true

@garoupilled_

at the end of the day minimalism is key and less equals more. if your time management framework is kept simple and focus driven you'll get more results than doing the most complex crazy ass shit that these gurus preach

have a planner and a calendar, divide your daily schedule in 3 big blocks. always have one big goal to accomplish every day and you'll go far. dont waste time on trying to overcomplicate your own life and learn habit building through discipline

• +1
Reactions: eyes
i'm currently trying hard to pass my exams.

what u r studying, the biggest problem with me is that i dont believe in what i study

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
I just do what I need to do when I need to do it

Is there a time management guide on the forum?

I want to try amphetamines at least once in my life, but messing with my brain chemistry is something I am scared of
don't

time management is capitalist propaganda :feelshmm: