Votes: 20 27.0%
  • 5ft11

Votes: 27 36.5%
  • 6ft

Votes: 27 36.5%

• Total voters
  • +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
his legs do look disproportionately long here. Or he's wearing lifts and high-heeled shoes, those pants seem purposely picked to cover his shoes
yes the moment his pants lift up u can see

yes the moment his pants lift up u can see
F06308CF A6A7 4568 9192 09EEF4D79CFB
EEF0A6CE 1C50 4688 AEC3 DBF2F6DA5498

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973

• JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421
7057BCA8 6803 4F1B 9890 C112EFC665AC
E98A18A4 F6E2 4BB8 AF35 1382194ED8F9

• +1
@Pei haha the cope

• +1
either way, the fact that even normies are thinking about his height and trying to figure it out out means something is up
Yes it’s called cope they say anything bout barrett

Yes it’s called cope they say anything bout barrett
yeah I guess. Still trying to figure this one out, does a 2 inch (if not more if you believe that Chico is over 6'4) difference look that small irl?

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and based_pakichad421
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and kanderior
View attachment 2784720

incel logic: 3 inches = towering
not sure if lifefuel (being 3 inches below the beginning of very tall means you're OK) or black pill (it's not enough to really heightmog a woman so you need to be at least 2 inches above male average to be safe with the majority of women)

• +1
not sure if lifefuel (being 3 inches below the beginning of very tall means you're OK) or black pill (it's not enough to really heightmog a woman so you need to be at least 2 inches above male average to be safe with the majority of women)
lifefuel, no woman is gonna e 6'2. as long as ur 6ft+ youre good unironically, and if u need to be 2 inches taller just wear lifts or a show that boosts ur height.

people here saying 6'5 is gigantic just because they are short indians doesnt mean anything

• +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920
lifefuel, no woman is gonna e 6'2. as long as ur 6ft+ youre good unironically, and if u need to be 2 inches taller just wear lifts or a show that boosts ur height.

people here saying 6'5 is gigantic just because they are short indians doesnt mean anything
you don't think 6'5 is towering in most western countries? Average NBA height is 6'6. Even in the Netherlands you strongly heightmog the average man at legit 6'5.

• +1

6’5 barefoot/6’6 in shoes is the average height of the tallest sport in the world. Look at any celebrity or youtuber thats a legit 6’5 they tower over everybody stop coping

6’5 barefoot/6’6 in shoes is the average height of the tallest sport in the world. Look at any celebrity or youtuber thats a legit 6’5 they tower over everybody stop coping
do they tower over people who are 6'2???? im making an argument that if youre tall already theres not need to be an extra hieght, even a 6ft towers over people.
you don't think 6'5 is towering in most western countries? Average NBA height is 6'6. Even in the Netherlands you strongly heightmog the average man at legit 6'5.

do they tower over people who are 6'2???? im making an argument that if youre tall already theres not need to be an extra hieght, even a 6ft towers over people.
Okay i agree then i dont think 3 inches is a tower difference here’s 6’2 vs 6’5
IMG 8732
IMG 8733

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and Deleted member 32973
Okay i agree then i dont think 3 inches is a tower difference here’s 6’2 vs 6’5
View attachment 2784804View attachment 2784805
yeah it's not that bad, you can still look like a man in comparison. But it's a mixed blessing, cause it worries me about being average height in the Netherlands. I thought 5 inches above the average woman is the minimum for "safe", but if it only takes 2 inches more for her to look like this compared to me it is concerning. I get why they want guys minimum 3 inches above male average. Basically 3 inches not being that big of a difference is either a white pill or black pill depending on whether I'm thinking about getting heightmogged or heightmogging 😂

Last edited:
  • +1
yeah I guess. Still trying to figure this one out, does a 2 inch (if not more if you believe that Chico is over 6'4) difference look that small irl?
View attachment 2784713
yes it actually does my 6ft1 friend and me sometimes look same hieght in pictures

yes u are right hieght is kinda pointless after 6ft1 since no girl is gonna be that tall

yeah it's not that bad, you can still look like a man in comparison. But it's a mixed blessing, cause it worries me about being average height in the Netherlands. I thought 5 inches above the average woman is the minimum for "safe", but if it only takes 2 inches more for her to look like this compared to me it is concerning. I get why they want guys minimum 3 inches above male average. Basically 3 inches not being that big of a difference is either a white pill or black pill depending on whether I'm thinking about getting heightmogged or heightmogging 😂
yes 2inch diffrence isnt noticable at all at 4inches it is noticable till 3inch it isnt really a mog

hes prolly around 6ft (without lifts or anything like that)

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and based_pakichad421
this picture is really confusing tho he is noticably shorter than chico in others but in this he looks around 2inches shorter
he’s standing in front of chico making him look a little taller in reality there’s probably 3-3.5 inches between them. barrett could be 5’11.5 or 6’0

• +1
he’s standing in front of chico making him look a little taller in reality there’s probably 3-3.5 inches between them. barrett could be 5’11.5 or 6’0
hm yes i notice it now he is standing closer chico is confirmed 6ft3 on celebrity hieghts.net

??? Barrett is 6’1 minimum already showed proof

2ft

• +1
probably 5'10 manlet

• JFL
5 FT 11-6ft max

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and dragomaxxer
@LeonidasGui look at these copers, Barrett is 6 ft 2

if u think barret is genuinely 6ft 2 you need to get your brain checked, he isnt even 6'1 here with shoes, notice where his skull actually ends not his hair, and the fact that this is obviously with shoes since he is wearing a suit with it, 6 foot . 5 with shoes 5'11 without shoes makes perfect sense

if we want to be exact he is AT MOST 180 cm barefoot, considering none of these would ever be taken with him barefoot as he would prob rope if anything was posted online showing him at under 180cm

Attachments

• 1709698811079.png
    1709698811079.png
    28.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
barrett had a panic attack in the video after bieng hieght mogged by lucky

dont even bother this leonidasgui guy has negative iq and just dickrides

i love jordan barret as well but being delusional about his height is retarded, if anything its lifefuel since it shows how blackpilled he is about it and how good one can get at frauding height if they have face halo as well as proper styling

• +1
he said his dad is 6’7 which means chico is 6’9 ropefuel
fuck man hes 6ft9 most 61plus people i know look like shit

i love jordan barret as well but being delusional about his height is retarded, if anything its lifefuel since it shows how blackpilled he is about it and how good one can get at frauding height if they have face halo as well as proper styling
yes he does hieght fraud alot tho he is constantly in thick heeled shoes and lucky blue is 6ft2.5 confirmed by rob paul

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer

Those are props and proves nothing and Barrett is almost naked at all times I showed proof of actual people meeting him and what they claim his height to be

Those are props and proves nothing and Barrett is almost naked at all times I showed proof of actual people meeting him and what they claim his height to be

ive met plenty of people that claim 6'2 and they are not that means nothing, also lmfao at the cope of calling a heightboard a prop

its still 10x more accurate than hearsay from people that have ran into him while he was frauding his height with boosters

• +1