how tall??

• 5ft10.5

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • 5ft11

Votes: 27 36.5%
  • 6ft

Votes: 27 36.5%

• Total voters
yes he does hieght fraud alot tho he is constantly in thick heeled shoes and lucky blue is 6ft2.5 confirmed by rob paul

idk why this guy is so in denial at a model frauding height, when its completely beneficial to them to do so and would be silly not to do

why would he put himself at a disadvantage on purpose

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421
idk why this guy is so in denial at a model frauding height, when its completely beneficial to them to do so and would be silly not to do

He height mog dolph

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer

He’s like 6 ft 10

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and dragomaxxer
ive met plenty of people that claim 6'2 and they are not that means nothing, also lmfao at the cope of calling a heightboard a prop

its still 10x more accurate than hearsay from people that have ran into him while he was frauding his height with boosters
Keep coping lmao

He doesn't look any shorter than 5'11, I think he's closer to 6ft tbh

• +1
I believe he's around 5´10-5´11 I just think people think he's tall because he's so thin so that makes everything in his body appear taller or at least his limbs

• +1
I believe he's around 5´10-5´11 I just think people think he's tall because he's so thin so that makes everything in his body appear taller or at least his limbs
to me he looks like a legit 5ft11 dude most people havent seen a legit 5ft11 dude many 5ft9 faggots larp 5ft11 thats why its skewed

to me he looks like a legit 5ft11 dude most people havent seen a legit 5ft11 dude many 5ft9 faggots larp 5ft11 thats why its skewed
idk i saw him at a fashion show and he looked normal without the lifty shoes im 186cm and he was around my height

• +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey and based_pakichad421
idk i saw him at a fashion show and he looked normal without the lifty shoes im 186cm and he was around my height
yeah maybe he is 6ft

he frauds height very very well, and his lanky proportions help a lot, im not sure how he does it tbh he looks giant in some videos but i think its just cause of midgets around him
How can you lie about the height of those guys? parading for the best brands?
1.80 isn’t too short for big brands ?

How can you lie about the height of those guys? parading for the best brands?
1.80 isn’t too short for big brands ?
they measure them in shoes then add 1 inch