How tf am I supposed to buy prp tubes?

pumpeduppecs

pumpeduppecs

Platinum
Every vendor I’ve tried to buy from required a medical license. The only ones that don’t are Chinese ones that are probably filled with poison. Can I ask my doctor to order some for me?

Your doctor isn't going to order tubes for you to do a DIY procedure

what do you expect them to do? Hand it you an autistic looksmaxxing user who doesn't know what to do with ir? JFL the retards on this site are ridiculous.
"I tried scheduling an cbt so i can see how recessed i am, but all the radiology centers needed a referral from a doc/orthodontist/ofms. Is it over or should I go to the docs guys idk you tell me?"

what do you expect them to do? Hand it you an autistic looksmaxxing user who doesn't know what to do with ir? JFL the retards on this site are ridiculous.
"I tried scheduling an cbt so i can see how recessed i am, but all the radiology centers needed a referral from a doc/orthodontist/ofms. Is it over or should I go to the docs guys idk you tell me?"
First off I’m a EMT so I have medical experience second off doing prp is easy af watch a YouTube video there ain’t shit to it literally all they do is draw blood put it in a centrifuge then draw the prp out of the vial after it separates from the red blood cells. Then reinject it. It’s like 5 minutes of work there’s no way I’m paying some Jew doctor $500-$1000 for that.

First off I’m a EMT so I have medical experience second off doing prp is easy af watch a YouTube video there ain’t shit to it literally all they do is draw blood put it in a centrifuge then draw the prp out of the vial after it separates from the red blood cells. Then reinject it. It’s like 5 minutes of work there’s no way I’m paying some Jew doctor $500-$1000 for that.
If you’re an emt then why don’t u just ask some off the nurses or docs in the ER? More likely the nurses will give it you as docs don’t draw the blood they make the nurses do it

If you’re an emt then why don’t u just ask some off the nurses or docs in the ER? More likely the nurses will give it you as docs don’t draw the blood they make the nurses do it
I dont think they have prp tubes in er they have blood tubes but there not the kind that are fda approved for prp