How tf did David Laid get these cheekbones

For the last time you delusional, cringe try-hard faggot, YOU WILL NEVER BE AND LOOK LIKE DAVID LAID.
Calm the hell down bro

Jesus fam

Give your keyboard a goddamn break

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
His PFL is huge failo
not really, i mean he would probably look better with higher one but still he has chad-prettyboy face and his face looks very good.
Yeah uhh

I know he's your boy since you got him as your profile picture and you can't fathom the thought of a casual person comparing himself to your ''god'' but speak up man

Tell me what it is

Genetically superior in every way? Tell me each of those ways or i can't take this seriously
He has better looking face, better muscle insertions, he is fucking 18cm taller than you, better body proportions + he would probably kill you with one slap. He is freakingly strong, even as steroid user he is way stronger than most people.

Stop coping, you will never get anywhere close to Laid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and malignant
Facepalm

First of all

I don't know why the fuck you're coming at me with such toxicity

Girls don't give a fuck about guys iq so idc

And the the thing is

He wasn't always all of those things you mentioned

He was at the same stage as me before

I'm just asking how did he get there so i can do it too
Bro it’s literally genetics, it’s not possible or everyone could look like him. Focus on yourself, start training and softmaxxing at the minimum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
not really, i mean he would probably look better with higher one but still he has chad-prettyboy face and his face looks very good.

He has better looking face, better muscle insertions, he is fucking 18cm taller than you, better body proportions + he would probably kill you with one slap. He is freakingly strong, even as steroid user he is way stronger than most people.

Stop coping, you will never get anywhere close to Laid.
Dude..

You know what i can't stand this iq

I don't know what to do right now

I'm honestly regretting this thread

I was never trying to say i was at his current level or whatever

I never tried to compare myself to current him

I am only comparing myself to past him when he had none of those things. He ascended, and look at him now. Just asking how i could get there, that's all

• +1
Reactions: malignant and Deleted member 4430
Bro it’s literally genetics, it’s not possible or everyone could look like him. Focus on yourself, start training and softmaxxing at the minimum
What genetics? You mean puberty just made him look like that out of thin air? Come on now

View attachment 580118

BRO HE WAS 90LBS LIKE ME AND HE LOOKED LIKE THIS
That was him at like 16 he was already big and good looking. Do you not understand that bad pictures of people can be taken? That picture alone could still mog your entire tinder profile tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Dude..

You know what i can't stand this iq

I don't know what to do right now

I'm honestly regretting this thread

I was never trying to say i was at his current level or whatever

I never tried to compare myself to current him

I am only comparing myself to past him when he had none of those things. He ascended, and look at him now. Just asking how i could get there, that's all
most of pictures where he looked bad were when he was 12/13, you are 16 or 17 whatever. you cant compare 16 yo self to 12/13 years old him. He went through puberty with heavy support from supplements and it changed almost everything in him. Your time is running out and what are you doing? you are spending time on psl forum where you post some crap threads.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 4614, RODEBLUR and 1 other person
That was him at like 16 he was already big and good looking. Do you not understand that bad pictures of people can be taken? That picture alone could still mog your entire tinder profile tbh
I don't have a tinder profile, i'm not 18 yet.

Once again i ask myself why the toxicity. I do wonder what i did sometimes for this to happen.

most of pictures where he looked bad were when he was 12/13, you are 16 or 17 whatever. you cant compare 16 yo self to 12/13 years old him. He went through puberty with heavy support from supplements and it changed almost everything in him. Your time is running out and what are you doing? you are spending time on psl forum where you post some crap threads.
pretty sure he started at 14

also i'm 16 and i have a delayed puberty. my pubertal stage is parallel to that of a 14 year old basically. which is why i feel like i could enter the same thing he did. question is what was it

I don't have a tinder profile, i'm not 18 yet.

Once again i ask myself why the toxicity. I do wonder what i did sometimes for this to happen.
Not mad at you lol
You are really low iq tho tbh, or just delusional.
Everyone is telling you, you can’t look like him lol it’s genetics, just like you won’t look like Morgan freeman or some shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
pretty sure he started at 14

also i'm 16 and i have a delayed puberty. my pubertal stage is parallel to that of a 14 year old basically. which is why i feel like i could enter the same thing he did. question is what was it
start fucking doing something with yourself, hit gym, start hard working-out which will boost your hgh levels, then hop on roids like him which will improve you as well... no point of thinking what to do... even if you do everything just like him you will never reach his level just like me or any other member who posted on this thread... all you can do is enchance your potential, posting on here will not do it... hard work irl + supplements to boost your pubertal potential can do it...

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
Not mad at you lol
You are really low iq tho tbh, or just delusional.
Everyone is telling you, you can’t look like him lol it’s genetics, just like you won’t look like Morgan freeman or some shit
i cannot take this seriously

which goddamn genetics

what you said didn't make any sense

like what specifically did he have at his before stage that i don't which makes it that i can't go through the same thing he did

• JFL
Reactions: PYT

which goddamn genetics

like what specifically did he have at his before stage that i don't which makes it that i can't go through the same thing he did
first at all bro, every person has a different bone structure and mass, for second eachone is otherwise recessed.

which goddamn genetics

I’m not a scientist idk, some bigger autist would probably attribute it to prenatal or pubertal t, basically his puberty mogs yours into oblivion. And you are probably mostly done with puberty btw at your age, I was a late malnourished bloomer as well and saw next to no physical changes after 16, anecdotal but at 16 ur mostly done imo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT and RODEBLUR
first at all bro, every person has a different bone structure and mass, for second eachone is otherwise recessed.
wasn't very clear but okay

i interpreted it as you can't go through it if you're recessed

well i'm not recessed so

I’m not a scientist idk, some bigger autist would probably attribute it to prenatal or pubertal t, basically his puberty mogs yours into oblivion. And you are probably mostly done with puberty btw at your age, I was a late malnourished bloomer as well and saw next to no physical changes after 16, anecdotal but at 16 ur mostly done imo
bruh

record?

• +1
Reactions: malignant
he got them by having a good posture since birth, you won't look like him unless you get a literal lefort 3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RODEBLUR and malignant
he got them by having a good posture since birth, you won't look like him unless you get a literal lefort 3
do you even know what i look like

also u mean tongue posture? i had good tongue posture too

I met him irl, mogged me to oblivion
massive skull, crazy forward growth, hollowing at every angle nearly
lol tier eye area tho

Attachments

• IMG_6380.PNG
    IMG_6380.PNG
    304.8 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, RODEBLUR, curryslayerordeath and 1 other person
I met him irl, mogged me to oblivion
massive skull, crazy forward growth, hollowing at every angle nearly
lol tier eye area tho
That attachment lmao, looking slightly ghoulish but probably due to angle.

Basically what i am saying is how do i do his same transformation? ??
[/QUOTE]
What genes am i missing then? Clarify man jesus
It's called proper development. He probably has great tongue posture so his maxilla is insane= prominent cheekbones = insane forward growth. Start mewing. Thank me later.

• JFL
Basically what i am saying is how do i do his same transformation? ??
It's called proper development. He probably has great tongue posture so his maxilla is insane= prominent cheekbones = insane forward growth. Start mewing. Thank me later.
[/QUOTE]
bro

that's not mewing...

i'm not a mouthbreather yet i don't look like david laid

also your quote was so horrible it messed up mine by proxy aswell

• +1
View attachment 580037View attachment 580038
Wtf??? He looks more boneless than me in the first pic

Also how tf does he get his skin to look like this?!?! Tf is his skincare routine
View attachment 580049
Just discovered this dude and i am genuinely in awe and mirin. How the fuck
My Face started doing this my 7th year of lifting. I gain and lose mass very easily though. Weight lifters have stronger tongues and stronger jaws on average. The "mouth" has to build strength with the body to not break under tension.

Not sure what he does to his skin, if anything, but my routine is ascending me hard rn and I'll post pics towards the end of the year. nothing complex, just AHA, moisturizers, and tretinoin

My Face started doing this my 7th year of lifting. I gain and lose mass very easily though. Weight lifters have stronger tongues and stronger jaws on average. The "mouth" has to build strength with the body to not break under tension.
7th year???

that's not mewing...

i'm not a mouthbreather yet i don't look like david laid

[/QUOTE]
Not being a mouth breather isn't enough to look like David laid jfl. You need the tongue to apply pressure to the maxilla so it can remodel. Not mouth breathing will just prevent you from looking like a deformed subhuman edit:fucked up the quote jfl)

• +1
7th year???
Yeah, I've been lifting since I was 13. Crazy thing is I still notice changes. Veins in my obliques and abs are coming out now, maybe 3 more years, a decade in total, I'll finally have my goal of having prominent veins on every part of me.

• +1
Yeah, I've been lifting since I was 13. Crazy thing is I still notice changes. Veins in my obliques and abs are coming out now, maybe 3 more years, a decade in total, I'll finally have my goal of having prominent veins on every part of me.
jesus that's dedication

• +1
Reactions: DrOtaku
you look nothing like david laid
true

and i never claimed to be

some dude just told be to get a lefort 3 out of the blue that's all

• +1
Reactions: PYT
His zygos and infras can't be that good because he is aging like shit. Almost as bad as me.