How tf do you meet girls nowadays

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
On Insta you have to build up your profile from 0 taking perfect NT pics in a good location with NT goodlooking friends perfectly captured at the perfect frame. Then you risk clowning yourself if you react to her story or dm her. I have had girls legit shown me the guys comment on her story and laughing at him/clowning on him so hard.

On OLD girls they are mostly for validation/ego only ltb are willing to give their body for a hookup. She has to text you first otherwise you are not her option.

IRL/Social circle you also have to atleast NTmax, goodlooking, good at something related to your field, be popular among peers, be rich, have lot of friends.

^I mean for you guys the above might be applicable

But since I am Kpopmaxxed, if I make an effort to go to Kpop tour/concerts I could slay/LTR girls from there. There might be alternatives for me but I havent figure out yet.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, AlexBrown84, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @BrahminBoss @andy9432 @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Krakowski @shabby890 @Eli @Jungcuck @Gonthar @WishIwasChico @Blackgymmax @mbolo @Filosephario
@Nick.Harte @Niklaus Mikaelson

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Are u still in Poland? Is it still gonna be hard for an american? I been talking to girls on a language exchange app, so hopefully they can show me around.

Imma set out like colombus to find the hoes

If u think u look Good, u tell them, if u do look Good. They will tell you

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin, aesthetic beauty and Kristin
Are u still in Poland? Is it still gonna be hard for an american? I been talking to girls on a language exchange app, so hopefully they can show me around.
No I am not, I don’t know about that. Did she say she gonna show you around?

Girls told me I look good but that’s it. Looking good is not enough nowadays they demand more.

Amnesia looks good but no girl want to LTR with him.

To be a LTR material you have to looks good, have money, have active social life, high status among your social circle.

Last edited:
I have had girls asking for my number only twice in public at the mall and bouldering place.

Those were high interest because they approach me and asked for social media and my number.

But foods in my Uni are too cold

Girls told me I look good but that’s it. Looking good is not enough nowadays they demand more.
Hop on drugs that lowers inhibition. Only take it when u do meet girls. I take nootropics Daily to Gain confidence

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I have had girls asking for my number only twice in public at the mall and bouldering place.

Those were high interest because they approach me and asked for social media and my number.

Go all in on those who approached you. U got nothing to lose. Forget about uni. We gooks have a Special niche We have to adhere too

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Go all in on those who approached you. U got nothing to lose. Forget about uni. We gooks have a Special niche We have to adhere too
My Normie friend cockblocked me.

My Normie friend cockblocked me.
Its normal. U need to look more striking, then the girls wouldnt let u Get of the hook no matter What. As in fact cockblocking can be Good. As the Truly interested girls will do everything They can to Get you

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin and Nick.Harte
Its normal. U need to look more striking, then the girls wouldnt let u Get of the hook no matter What. As in fact cockblocking can be Good. As the Truly interested girls will do everything They can to Get you
No my friend told me to stop seeing her, she was down for anything.

No my friend told me to stop seeing her, she was down for anything.
Why do u care about his opinion. And u shouldnt speak with Him on that matter anyways

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Why do u care about his opinion. And u shouldnt speak with Him on that matter anyways
We always share about anything and everything :lul:

He said she's too young for me, understandably she was 17 at that time but the age of consent is 15.

We always share about anything and everything :lul:

He said she's too young for me, understandably she was 17 at that time but the age of consent is 15.
Its normie point of view. And i Get that. I have been with a 16 yo when i was 26. i didnt tell anyone. Its weird, But as long as it is legal it is fair game.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I need to get female friends for social proof again, but how considering that foids in my Uni are very cliquey and busy with exams every other weeks.

Should I hobby max and attain foids outside of Uni?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: andy9432

Legit to make friends it rakes effort and time, there’s no cheat code.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
I need to get female friends for social proof again, but how considering that foods in my Uni are very cliquey and busy with exams every other weeks.

Should I hobby ax and attain foods outside of Uni?
Yeah. Hop into nintendo, anime etc. typical asian hobbies. There are alot of koreaboos etc there

• +1
Yeah. Hop into nintendo, anime etc. typical asian hobbies. There are alot of koreaboos etc there
Are there Anime/Nintendo conventions in Norway?

Where do u go to uni?? Norway right? Or was it germany

Honestly I should talk to foids in my class more especially the one that seems interested.

I should be more outgoing atleast to the mall, bouldering, squash, restaurants, jump city such places with friends.

I should Instsgrammax for social proof and lure in my niche.

• +1
You are supposed to have an active social circle and meet people form there.
Exception are clubs where girls will give you very obvious IOIs or even approach if you are good looking, but you can hook up from girls that know people you know.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, BTS Junglegook and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Exception are clubs where girls will give you very obvious IOIs or even approach if you are good looking, but you can hook up from girls that know people you know.
Yes I got invite to lunch today in few hours hopefully he can introduce me to someone.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and XtrovertNTnormalfag
I want to mess with girls from uni as well but there's like 2 girls in my class and the rest of my uni is untouchable fob chinese/korean princesses. And the ones in my class are ice cold to me because I'm not cool with the cool guys from class like they are.

• +1
Do you just nneed NT for social circle and go up to people. Because I have individual acquaintances but I dont think that qualifies as social circle, maybe i dont have enough social proof to get connections

• +1
In real life, by being nt, HTN, and tall. All mandatory

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Nick.Harte
Just be good looking.No NT pics needed.

Legit to make friends it rakes effort and time, there’s no cheat code.
No effort is needed. Just need to have a decent-high status, be tall, and have a deep voice. You can talk whatever you want. I know a guy who talks a lot of shit, but just because he is 6'3 and has a deep voice, he gets along with pretty much everyone.0 effort.Took only a week for him to do that.

Just be good looking.No NT pics needed.
No effort is needed. Just need to have a decent-high status, be tall, and have a deep voice. You can talk whatever you want. I know a guy who talks a lot of shit, but just because he is 6'3 and has a deep voice, he gets along with pretty much everyone.0 effort.Took only a week for him to do that.

I can’t even get myself to talk with anyone in my class, I am a new student, all of them have been knowing each other for 3 years.

• +1
I want to mess with girls from uni as well but there's like 2 girls in my class and the rest of my uni is untouchable fob chinese/korean princesses. And the ones in my class are ice cold to me because I'm not cool with the cool guys from class like they are.
Wdym by untouchable princess?

There’s this tall gymmax lean musuclar 6’3 in my class. Still incel because no one talks to him beside one of his mate.

• +1
I can’t even get myself to talk with anyone in my class, I am a new student, all of them have been knowing each other for 3 years.
Nobody knew that guy as well.They talked to him just because he was tall. He got insane IOI's from foids and I couldn't believe it. Blackpill reinforced.

There’s this tall gymmax lean musuclar 6’3 in my class. Still incel because no one talks to him beside one of his mate.
Outlier.

Nobody knew that guy as well.They talked to him just because he was tall. He got insane IOI's from foids and I couldn't believe it. Blackpill reinforced.
My Uni is weird then, social circle is very important in my Uni its very cliquey.

6’2 6’3 is not something rare

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BTS Junglegook
My Uni is weird then, social circle is very important in my Uni its very cliquey.

6’2 6’3 is not something rare
yes, but he isn't a manlet. Very few people would give manlets a chance.

• +1
You look like Jungkook tho wdym

I bet fob are rich right?
im a shitskin jungle gook
i wanna associate with rich fob chinese so badly

• +1
Reactions: AscensionUwU and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
With help of extraverted friends. But former devil "best friend" instead of helping me to go outside and meet cute young girls tried to drag me into dumpster diving for ugly "women my age"

• Woah
  • +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Your result is chad tier
Nah, buddy. I'm not Niko from Denmark, and I was being sarcastic. Thought you would figure it out because you were on this forum before I joined.

• +1