How tf to get rid of dandruff fast?

Azonin

Azonin

6'7 white billionaire
I don't know what causes my dandruff could be either a fungus infection or puberty, I've been using Ketoconazole, Selenium Disulfide, Zinc pirythione, anti-dandruff shampoo, 8 hours of sleep and relieving stress I don't do drugs at all but it's been growing like no tomorrow it has to be puberty related, what can I actually do? I literally feel like going bald just to rip it off my fucking scalp.

get bloods checked and do an elimination diet with food

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, maxxmclooks and Azonin
get bloods checked and do an elimination diet with food
What does getting it checked do? Check if I am predisposed to it or something like DHT?

dandruff asserts dominance on other individuals you do not want to get rid of it my friend

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
I don't know what causes my dandruff could be either a fungus infection or puberty, I've been using Ketoconazole, Selenium Disulfide, Zinc pirythione, anti-dandruff shampoo, 8 hours of sleep and relieving stress I don't do drugs at all but it's been growing like no tomorrow it has to be puberty related, what can I actually do? I literally feel like going bald just to rip it off my fucking scalp.
I'm on no poo method for about a year and I dont have dandruff. But i've heard that people used aloe vera and head & shoulders against dandruff.

What does getting it checked do? Check if I am predisposed to it or something like DHT?
bloods checks for any vitamin/nutritional deficiencies in ur diet that could be causing ur dandruff, probably useful to check ur hormones too if you can.

also buzz ur hair as short as you can tolerate, continue to use the ketoconazole and properly lather it onto your scalp and just work on optimising ur diet and you should get better pretty quickly, make sure to use a good conditioner too since ketoconazole dries your scalp and hair like fuck

• +1
Reactions: Azonin and ReinerGeist1
after you shower if you go into your dark ass room with wet hair it's going to cause dandruff on your hair and eyebrows blud

selsun blue worked for me

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
after you shower if you go into your dark ass room with wet hair it's going to cause dandruff on your hair and eyebrows blud
I dry my hair but I try to pat it rather than vigorously brush it with a towel since that can cause mass hair breakage and lead to thinning

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Gerardwayfan
i got rid of dandruff at some point but now its coming back and getting a shorter haircut didnt helped me

Diet + nopoo

Tea tree oil

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
LIVER LIVER LIVER LIVER