TOP TIER DANDRUFF MAXXING GUIDE

paki lifter

paki lifter

Real Paki NIgga
What is Dandruff: Dandruff is the white shit coming out of your hair. Dandruff is a common condition that causes the skin on the scalp to flake.

What are the causes:
  • Irritated, oily skin
  • Dry skin
  • A yeastlike fungus (malassezia) that feeds on oils on the scalps of most adults
  • Sensitivity to hair care products (contact dermatitis)
  • Other skin conditions, such as psoriasis and eczema

How could you treat it:
  1. Getting a good shampoo and conditioner(No 2 in ones) are usually the solution for dandruff. Native is the exception because it drys out your scalp for whatever reason. I use Hawthorn personally.
  2. Zinc pyrithione (ZPT) is a ingredient found in most anti-dandruff shampoos. The problem with this, is that the shampoos with this ingredient always has some bullshit mixed in it too. Like head and shoulders. Ropemaxx if you use this shampoo.
  3. No Shampoo is a movement to stop using shampoo in your hair. If your dandruff is caused by your shampoo it will help. But it could make it worse as well.
After all this and you still got it idk what to do for u

Dandruff is so nasty I don't understand how you nasty fucks get it, rather wash the shampoo out your hair or don't use shampoo at all

Or you can simply just shave...

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski
Thread titled as if it was about encouraging more dandruff

Disappointing

Downvoted and blocked for being brown

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: wthbro123, BowlCutMogger, normie_joe and 3 others
Dandruff is so nasty I don't understand how you nasty fucks get it, rather wash the shampoo out your hair or don't use shampoo at all
There are more factors then just soap

What is Dandruff: Dandruff is the white shit coming out of your hair. Dandruff is a common condition that causes the skin on the scalp to flake.

What are the causes:
  • Irritated, oily skin
  • Dry skin
  • A yeastlike fungus (malassezia) that feeds on oils on the scalps of most adults
  • Sensitivity to hair care products (contact dermatitis)
  • Other skin conditions, such as psoriasis and eczema

How could you treat it:
  1. Getting a good shampoo and conditioner(No 2 in ones) are usually the solution for dandruff. Native is the exception because it drys out your scalp for whatever reason. I use Hawthorn personally.
  2. Zinc pyrithione (ZPT) is a ingredient found in most anti-dandruff shampoos. The problem with this, is that the shampoos with this ingredient always has some bullshit mixed in it too. Like head and shoulders. Ropemaxx if you use this shampoo.
  3. No Shampoo is a movement to stop using shampoo in your hair. If your dandruff is caused by your shampoo it will help. But it could make it worse as well.
After all this and you still got it idk what to do for u

Dandruff has a simple solution: Nizoral 2% shampoo.

• +1
Reactions: ´´´´´´´´
My fucking eyebrows have dandruff, now what ?