How the blackpill saved from me from a vapid whore.

D

Deleted member 30323

Gold
(This post is 100 percent real and not a work of fiction. This happened.)

So I had this major exam at school yesterday, took an all nighter the day before, but instead of rotting by studying books, I researched heightmaxxing compounds in detailed (CTD-DBM mostly, because it inhibits cxxc5.)

Now the exam came, there was this famous "hot" whore sitting next to me. For the first hour, I slept dreaming about inject CTD-DBM and where I could source it from. This bitch was visibly annoyed because I kept repeating heightmaxxing again and again.

She told me to shup. That was the incorrect move, now it's time to show here the power of the blackpill. I repeatedly spammed @HeightPilledum name because it's so fucking epic and based and this whore thought I was autistic or something (little did she know I was the most blackpilled person in the room and use pharmacology to change my fate.)

After the exam ended, she was on the verge of crying because I literally didn't let her write anything, but all is good, blackpill is the best whore repellant.

Heightpill and blackpill will save your life.

Heightmaxx always

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Perfection, dizzy and 5 others
My god ur autistic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, aspiringexcel and whiteislandpill
what did i just read

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, wayme and Deleted member 23391
I thought I was retard

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and wayme

So I had this major exam at school yesterday, took an all nighter the day before, but instead of rotting by studying books, I researched heightmaxxing compounds in detailed (CTD-DBM mostly, because it inhibits cxxc5.)

Now the exam came, there was this famous "hot" whore sitting next to me. For the first hour, I slept dreaming about inject CTD-DBM and where I could source it from. This bitch was visibly annoyed because I kept repeating heightmaxxing again and again.

She told me to shup. That was the incorrect move, now it's time to show here the power of the blackpill. I repeatedly spammed @HeightPilledum name because it's so fucking epic and based and this whore thought I was autistic or something (little did she know I was the most blackpilled person in the room and use pharmacology to change my fate.)

After the exam ended, she was on the verge of crying because I literally didn't let her write anything, but all is good, blackpill is the best whore repellant.

Heightmaxx always
@Osie have you heard of this compound?

This is exactly what ive been saying for years man

IMG 1500

• JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline
Yes heightmaxx is LAW

IMG 9976
Not a molecule

@Osie have you heard of this compound?
No, I have not but the purpose of the compound is to inhibit ccx5, a protein, that was shown in one study (we need more research studies done on it) to control growth plate closure and should be a target reduction for longitudinal bone growth. Studies like these rarely amount to anything useful sadly.

NEW SHIT

No, I have not but the purpose of the compound is to inhibit ccx5, a protein, that was shown in one study (we need more research studies done on it) to control growth plate closure and should be a target reduction for longitudinal bone growth. Studies like these rarely amount to anything useful sadly.

View attachment 2428021
Nigger its atleast better than your hypermethylation bullshit which has 0 scientific backing.

Nigger its atleast better than your hypermethylation bullshit which has 0 scientific backing.
I agrée with you. I don’t think you read my thread though. It’s whole purpose was to explain how it was older theory from the past shared by Strike and why it didn’t work.

And I’m not saying that you can’t gain height through this methodology, it’s just unlikely though with current resources

Have you ever actually seen results from heightmaxxing? Did you grow?

Heightmaxx always
date your level or cum in a tissue