how the fuck do i stop fapping (17 m)

B

boosmaxx

Iron
I fap almost every day and I hate it, every night only once and I feel its making me an incel. I don't interact with any girls and I feel that's a root cause, anytime I encounter a cute girl I don't do anything about it I have no motivation to go up to her and even if I have a sliver of motivation I get way too nervous, I used to be a chad and I was talking to a lot of girls but after covid I got fucked situationally which tanked my social skills, its not like I don't want a gf but I feel almost like I'm not good enough ( I have a small room and share it with my sister because of communist California) --> this makes me not even want to bring girls over because its embarrassing but imp grateful for everything my parents have given to me, I've tried to go on a fap hiatus but I instinctually jus fap like I'm just bored but also horny....
WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973, Jontevt, Tr0ubLe and 3 others
bro I see you recommending parasite cleanses all the time, please help me out with this.
How to do one? Are there any natural ways and how to avoid these parasites?
Also if you don't mind, what's your story with them i.e. how did you find out about them and how did they influence your life?
I stumbled across a 4chan post that parasites makes you gay. Therefore i dived deep down into parasite research. Im doing natural stuff. As ivermectin is only temporary. The parasites will come back. It is inevitable. Im currently doing pure gum spirits of turpentine and diotemaceous earth Daily protocol to keep the parasites at bay

• +1
Reactions: lilxder2
I stumbled across a 4chan post that parasites makes you gay. Therefore i dived deep down into parasite research. Im doing natural stuff. As ivermectin is only temporary. The parasites will come back. It is inevitable. Im currently doing pure gum spirits of turpentine and diotemaceous earth Daily protocol to keep the parasites at bay
thanks, I'll read up on those. anything else you do or is that all?

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
thanks, I'll read up on those. anything else you do or is that all?
that is all. ive tried all the other stuff, (medication) but they would always come back, it is inevitable if u go to the gym for example (unclean environment) so gotta do a protocol for life

• +1
Reactions: lilxder2