How the fuck is this even possible I'm 30 percent body fat almost

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
PXL 20230730 1530500282

How the fuck did I get to fucking fat fucks sakes I've never seen my face at 10 percent body fat

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeek, Meister!, hopecel and 2 others
How are you 30 percent at 6 foot and 78 kg? You must have 0 muscle and shit frame

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: wombleboy12, callisto, Beastchodecode and 12 others
Cat Dancing GIF

• JFL
Reactions: mortis, hopecel, blite and 1 other person
How are you 30 percent at 6 foot and 78 kg? You must have 0 muscle and shit frame
Just average skinny-fat. No need to over-diagnose him with "shit frame". MOST people have very high BF% while being lean lol.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, NateJacobs, Pikabro and 2 others

what in the fuck have you done to even reach this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: italiangigaChad, becomingnearperfect, rubberduck and 2 others
How are u still fat when you've been here for over 4 years?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: j05, becomingnearperfect, nope and 3 others
Just average skinny-fat. No need to over-diagnose him with "shit frame". MOST people have very high BF% while being lean lol.
You're confusing lean with skinny. Lean = little fat, skinny = thin

• +1
Reactions: zura, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 32760 and 1 other person
Average guy is fat and has higher FFMI to carry around all his fat.
Typical skinny/fat guy will definitely have this low FFMI.

What does this mean then tbqh

How is this even possible my weight is low but my body fat is so high

You're confusing lean with skinny. Lean = little fat, skinny = thin
Yes.

I meant, he is skinny. AND he has a lot of fat. Like the majority of other guys.

How is this even possible my weight is low but my body fat is so high
Easily possible. I know so many guys like you. The easy way to tell: you all have skinny stick-man arms: no tricep, no bicep... despite having a small belly and being skinny overall in clothes.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zainab, zura, Pikabro and 1 other person
Anything that’s not a dexa scan or an mri is totally inaccurate for measuring bf%

• +1
Reactions: Moggable
Easily possible. I know so many guys like you. The easy way to tell: you all have skinny stick-man arms: no tricep, no bicep... despite having small belly and being skinny overall in clothes.

Damn brutal if it's that bad tier fuck is this fixable or just genetically fucked like face

subhuman tbh

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and reptiles
the fact that it's your fault makes it 1000 times funnier

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Damn brutal if it's that bad tier fuck is this fixable or just genetically fucked like face

I used to be like that. It took steroids to even look like an average gym guy, so you could say it’s genetically fucked.

• So Sad
Reactions: reptiles
You're taller than me and weigh less

No, it is actually quite possible to fix. A lot of examples. but requires quite some time: if you are natural, you need a few years.

You have an option to just go on a diet and lose fat, but you will look like Machinist Bale when you finish.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and reptiles
I used to be like that. It took steroids to even look like an average gym guy, so you could say it’s genetically fucked.

Fucks sakes why does god hate me

post physique OP

• +1
Reactions: Meister!
How the fuck is it possible to see 6 packs at 15 percent body fat
I don't store much fat in my belly, it's spread everywhere. A lot of visceral fat under the muscle surrounding the organs. Even at 120kg my abs were slightly visible

Last edited:
jfl if u dont do cardio/hiit everyday
exercise-christian-bale.gif

tumblr_m6jx01Sjv71r5r8duo2_500.gif

I don't store much fat in my belly, it's spread everywhere. A lot of visceral fat under the muscle surrounding the organs. Even at 120kg my abs were slightly visible

Well I'm 30 percent maybe mine will show at lower weight

there is no way u have only this much natural muscle JFLLLLL how do u even walk around? how ur body support all this fat? if u do a cutting to lose all this fat and lose even more muscle u will be a fucking skeleton ultimate skinny fat

truecel muscle genetics

there is no way u have only this much natural muscle JFLLLLL how do u even walk around? how ur body support all this fat? if u do a cutting to lose all this fat and lose even more muscle u will be a fucking skeleton ultimate skinny fat

I'm actually not fat looking at all I've been called skin many times I just have very high body fat rang

I'm actually not fat looking at all I've been called skin many times I just have very high body fat rang
maybe the result was wrong? 29% with 78kg at ur height is extremely unlikely and ultra giga subhuman if correct.

• So Sad
Reactions: reptiles
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis and Wallenberg
maybe the result was wrong? 29% with 78kg at ur height is extremely unlikely and ultra giga subhuman if correct.

What does my height have to do with anything it came up on the chart when I measured at the gym

Many male models near your height or above it weigh around 60-65kg.

Guys radically underestimate their optimal lean weight. Watch ripped UFC fighters who are over 183cm. Many of them weigh 62 kilos or even less and they still look very big due to that weight being nearly all muscle and minimal fat.

You have a huge amount of body fat left to lose like most average guys.

Arnold Schwarzenegger was just 15kg heavier than you during Mr. Olympia and he was one of the biggest men alive at that time.

There is no magic fix, you need several years of body recomposition.
Hit the gym hard and make use of noob gains to build muscle mass

Then cut fat, then build even more mass. With your starting point you will realistically need 2+ years to look remotely athletic. To look good, 4-5 years

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis and reptiles
Yes.

I meant, he is skinny. AND he has a lot of fat. Like the majority of other guys.
The term for that is 'skinny-fat', not 'lean'

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Why are you 30% bf? No excuses man that's bad

What does my height have to do with anything it came up on the chart when I measured at the gym
Height is ultimately connected to your weight, and your BF.

If you are tall, and you weight is 78, we could use a calculator to find your BMI. From here, we can extrapolate to the male models of other heights. Also, given your weight and height, and BF, it is clear that you have very little muscle. It is because if you were like 170cm tall, we could say you are FAT (not skinny-fat). Which would mean, you have BOTH FAT and MUSCLE. Which means you can CUT ONLY, without caring about muscle. But in YOUR case, it is clear you are skinny-fat.

HOWEVER, MAKE SURE THE DEVICE U USED IS ACCURATE. If you are not using Xrays to measure your BF, i wouldn't bother. You are most likely WAY below 30% BF.