How the school year is gonna end for me

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
I’m most likely not going to prom.
I might go on the senior trip.
I’m gonna graduate(Maybe)
Life will probably still suck.
I want my oneitis to be my girlfriend and future wife. She dosen’t want kids.
I was interested in having kids, but I probably shouldn’t have any.
Life is not fair.
It really isn’t.
I don’t even feel like a senior.

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
could be better if u were lean
But u pig

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FatmanO, kobecel, Deleted member 470 and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, RichardSpencel, kobecel and 3 others
She’s the only one I can relate to at that retarded school.

welcome to the club kiddo

What do you mean?

you know i felt a lot like you a year ago. i was the same age back then had a oneitis who i wanted to be with forever and felt like i accomplished nothing in HS.

@blackoutwhitein So r u going to fix your problems or cry like a bitch.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, kobecel and AntiSocial-Fakecel

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
your threads make me anxious man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
GO FUCKING ER ON THEIR ASSES BOMB THE FUCKING BUS I WANNA SEE IT ON THE FUCKING NEWS YOU PANSY I WANNA SEE THE FUCKING LETTERS ‘BUS MOTHERFUCKING EXPLODED ON HIGHWAY MY NIGGAS’

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and RichardSpencel
Hope youre gonna get rid of your oneitis man. It really sucks having a oneitis.
Saw mine today in school and she was really beautiful and cute today ngl.
I won't see her for 2 weeks now because of holidays and after that I only have 3 more weeks of school.

GO FUCKING ER ON THEIR ASSES BOMB THE FUCKING BUS I WANNA SEE IT ON THE FUCKING NEWS YOU PANSY I WANNA SEE THE FUCKING LETTERS ‘BUS MOTHERFUCKING EXPLODED ON HIGHWAY MY NIGGAS’

looks like a job for meee(the joker)

• +1
Reactions: JellyBelly
read title, thought it was gonna be autistic ER cope.
i am disappoint

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and RichardSpencel
Hope youre gonna get rid of your oneitis man. It really sucks having a oneitis.
Saw mine today in school and she was really beautiful and cute today ngl.
I won't see her for 2 weeks now because of holidays and after that I only have 3 more weeks of school.
My oneitis is going to a different school in 4 weeks and I have a face full of acne.

I’m trying to get her snap so she can atleast see me when I’m ascended.

My oneitis is going to a different school in 4 weeks and I have a face full of acne.

Taking accutane yet, cuck?

Taking accutane yet, cuck?
No,doxycycline. Retin a is coming soon. Right now I'm using 0.3% adapelene plus benzoyl peroxide face mask plus moisturizer plus 2 liters of water a day and cortisolminning.

And despite all of this I have days where I wake up and there's 3 new pimples. jfl.

ALL THE OTHER KIDS WITH THEIR PUMPED UP KICKS,YOU BETTER RUN BETTER RUN,OUTRUN MY GUN.

I’m most likely not going to prom.
I might go on the senior trip.
I’m gonna graduate(Maybe)
Life will probably still suck.
I want my oneitis to be my girlfriend and future wife. She dosen’t want kids.
I was interested in having kids, but I probably shouldn’t have any.
Life is not fair.
It really isn’t.
I don’t even feel like a senior.

Don't feel like a senior? How come?

Fix what problems?
You gotta fix all of them my bro, all of them, one by one, not all by once yea
You gotta do it slowly slowly and steady kay kay
and then u gun go sum in dis betch sum momica ay ay ay

Well, what do you mean by "not mature enough?"
Emotionally ready, I guess. That’s why I wanted to an extra year. The program I would be doing would be kinda useless, though.

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
Emotionally ready, I guess. That’s why I wanted to an extra year. The program I would be doing would be kinda useless, though.

Can you be specific about your feelings? For instance, if I say "I don't feel ready for sex," what I mean is "I don't know what I'm supposed to do during sex." What do you mean by "emotionally ready?"

• +1
It’s difficult to eat healthy when you’re depressed.
DAILY REMINDER: You don't have to eat healthy, just less. Its that simple but you will keep ignoring me because you're too lazy to put any effort into yourself and would rather bitch about how much you want your oneitis instead of actually getting her.
Fix what, exactly? Losing weight?
Yes.

• +1
Can you be specific about your feelings? For instance, if I say "I don't feel ready for sex," what I mean is "I don't know what I'm supposed to do during sex." What do you mean by "emotionally ready?"
Basically, I’m not social, that’s it.

t. nt
You are able to ask out your oneitises, how the fuck are you not very social? You're just telling yourself you are not social because you are a self deprecating attention whore

t. nt
You are able to ask out your oneitises, how the fuck are you not very social? You're just telling yourself you are not social because you are a self deprecating attention whore
So you’re saying “just talk to people”?

So you’re saying “just talk to people”?
You probably already can talk to people, you just tell yourself you are le antisocial nerd. Social skills don't matter for slaying. Lose weight and maybe you can slay suburban white JBs, they love BBC

Basically, I’m not social, that’s it.

Social skills aren't the mark of a senior, social skills aren't an "adults vs. kids" thing. There are kids with social skills and there are adults without social skills.

bro...your threads depress me buddy boyo. I hope you can ascend and end your suffering. reminds me of myself when I was a youngcel. do all you can now before you're a worthless oldcel like me

I can imagine women prasining him with his face on screen lol
bro...your threads depress me buddy boyo. I hope you can ascend and end your suffering. reminds me of myself when I was a youngcel. do all you can now before you're a worthless oldcel like me
He deosent want to lose weight, wont take any advice. Wont work for him

• +1
Reactions: JellyBelly

A few pimples won't hold you back...
Ask her to hang out with you now or you're just a pussy that will never do it. When you don't have acne you'll find other excuses not to do it.

In my case approaching her is pointless because I'm a legit 3/10 while she's a strong 9/10.

So you niggas are just telling me to lose weight and not worry about being social?