how the world goes round?

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

god make my life great incorporated
the world is ruled by men, men ruled by women, women ruled by their pets, pets are ruled by their food, and food is created by men
so who is really behind it all?

R/im14andthisisdeep

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, vermillioncorefan and <6PSLcel
Chad fucks your oneitis every day.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and butterworld
the world is ruled by men, men ruled by women, women ruled by their pets, pets are ruled by their food, and food is created by men
its pretty neat how we went from molecules in motion to unicellular eukaryotes to the first primate purgatorius and through a long line of evolution humans

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Behind the stage, God sits with a pen and paper writing our fates with a nice glass of Scotch. “And then he was born. He was short, ugly and unlucky. He would die a horrible death alone,” God wrote, beneath my name as he chuckled and took a big swig.

tumblr_mmuhl5NYuL1spdufdo1_500.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus and vermillioncorefan
it doesnt, the world is a flat motionelss plane

Behind the stage, God sits with a pen and paper writing our fates with a nice glass of Scotch. “And then he was born. He was short, ugly and unlucky. He would die a horrible death alone,” God wrote, beneath my name as he chuckled and took a big swig.

tumblr_mmuhl5NYuL1spdufdo1_500.gif
do you think God wants us to ascend thats why we end up being ugly and send to this shithole with the knowledge of the blackpill making our life extremely hard and painful

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore