How to accept the life as a wagecuck

ZPX97

ZPX97

Gold
99 % of us are not born into wealth.

Our destiny is to Work for 2000 € a Month while other people make this in a Minute.

There is no escape and there are NO WAYS to get Rich , for every one who succeeds 99% will fail.

Youtubemaxxing ? Goodluck 999 in 1000 Fail

Influencermaxxing? 999 in 1000 Fail

Starting your own Business ? 9 in 10 Fail

Trading ? 9 in 10 Fail

Crypto ? Too late you will get scammed?

Onlyfans ? Average hoe makes 150 Bucks a Month.

The only way to have Atleast a semi decent live is wagecucking.

Its a hard Realization...
I cant accept this

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, pneumocystosis, Deleted member 21863 and 10 others
Just live

• +1
Reactions: ZPX97
thank god I am a business genius. But its true, most of you guys are too stupid to get rich.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Finalcut123, jojoyou and Deleted member 22623

Our destiny is to Work for 2000 € a Month while other people make this in a Minute.

There is no escape and there are NO WAYS to get Rich , for every one who succeeds 99% will fail.

Trading ? 9 in 10 Fail

I cant accept this
dont accept it lol

anybody can get to top 10% income its not that unreal

top 10% income can enjoy most of life

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, User28823, Jigen and 3 others
making 100k is not that hard if this is your only goal in life

• +1
Reactions: Finalcut123, LaHuntr and ZPX97
dont accept it lol

anybody can get to top 10% income its not that unreal

top 10% income can enjoy most of life
Top 10% income is 3700 Euros Net in Germany.
Average is 2200 Net

thank god I am a business genius. But its true, most of you guys are too stupid to get rich.
Most of you guys are too lazy to get rich*

Starting a successful business is about learning skills, trial & error, and accepting that there is no magic formula. Nobody is gonna hold your hand. There is no way of knowing Learning Skill A + Learning Skill B + Outreach Method 5 + Website E2 is going to equal $$$

You just figure it out on your own. Put in the work and eventually you will put it together. Or don't. I don't give a shit.

• +1
Reactions: Finalcut123, berlin.1969, Prince88 and 1 other person
2000 euros a month? Bro Im not even earning half as much wageslaving

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, malicieusss, subhuman incel and 1 other person
thanks for slaving it to provide me with my autism benefits.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Finalcut123, pneumocystosis, malicieusss and 5 others
You either try or cry

I cant accept this

I had a tour in the warehouse of my company recently, where for the first time I actually had to experience what it's like to wagecuck and do quite intensive physical labor hours on end (picking orders). It sucked big league. I feel for you guys who have to do this everyday to just come by.

That's definitely one of the perks of having a degree these days. Most of the jobs you'll just be sitting behind a computer doing jack shit while being paid way more, and being able to work from home too.

• +1
Reactions: Finalcut123, LaHuntr, thereallegend and 1 other person
Do bare minimum. Looksmaxx for potential sugar mommas.
What I've noticed is that Chads have a similar employment rate as incels.

@decadouche57 how do you do slaying full time?
@Afrikancel how do you cope slaying while being in school / work at the same time?

• +1
Reactions: king_bandon and Afrikancel

Trading ? 9 in 10 Fail

I cant accept this
Do everything to bring about a communist revolution.

Just live
And this is your sigma being - passively accepting the tyranny of the 1% of the population?

Most of you guys are too lazy to get rich*
Labour aristocracy rhetoric, very convenient for the bourgeoisie

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Wagecucks wake up at 7am on Monday - Friday to fund your protein shakes
they even pay for the vacation money that the government is legally obliged to grand me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Finalcut123, Deleted member 23880 and BoneDensity
there are NO WAYS to get Rich
Underrated blackpill. It's literally impossible to make money, every system is designed to prevent you from making money.

Trading ? 9 in 10 Fail

All these you mentioned here are pretty old, these niches are already too crowded, you need to enter in a new market, something that is cutting edge and where people still haven't figured out what works and what doesn't.
AI, robots, gene editing, etc. - there are many fields with huge potential in the future.

making 100k is not that hard if this is your only goal in life
100k doesn’t mean as much nowadays. Unless you’re in Oklahoma or some shit.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 22623
100k doesn’t mean as much nowadays. Unless you’re in Oklahoma or some shit.

This.

Wealth is cope up until a certain point. I'd say money matters once you get to around 500k+/year, then you can start doing a lot of stupid shit with your money. Like investing in real estate, renting, generating passive income etc.

Basically you want to earn enough money so you have the initial capital that's going to secure you money for the rest of your life.

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
Do everything to bring about a communist revolution.

And this is your sigma being - passively accepting the tyranny of the 1% of the population?

Labour aristocracy rhetoric, very convenient for the bourgeoisie
Wassup fellow communist @alriodai

This.

Wealth is cope up until a certain point. I'd say money matters once you get to around 500k+/year, then you can start doing a lot of stupid shit with your money. Like investing in real estate, renting, generating passive income etc.

Basically you want to earn enough money so you have the initial capital that's going to secure you money for the rest of your life.
150k a year (200k in Cali or NYC) is where you start to face a lot of money. But if you’re smart with your money, homeownership,vacations,savings, nice car is doable at 75k+ Especially if you have zero kids and live In LCOL area.

• +1
Reactions: LaHuntr and GetShrekt
it truly is not that hard to make money outside of wagecucking dude like its not some sort of glorious ascension to not have to work in fact you end up just spending so much time rotting that everything feels mindnumbing

get married to a stacylite

479365EF B2D0 43EE 8617 D08F1689965B

I would trade my poker ability for a 1.5cm bigger wrist

• Woah
Reactions: JohnDoe

Trading ? 9 in 10 Fail

I cant accept this
Theres not much point trying to have this convo with americans since an american teenager still in high school can make more money picking up dog poo part time at a dog park (30k a year in US) than a degree can earn you in most places in europe. I have no idea how americans manage to stay poor when they literally have the best and most accessable economy on the planet. When you start telling them that we have things like compounding income tax up to 40% or even up to 60% in some places and so on, their brains just seem to completely short circuit and they cant really fathom it as you can see with all the replies here. The bottom 20% of americans earns roughly the same amount and lives the same quality of life as the bottom 60% of europeans

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jigen, optimisticzoomer, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
Do bare minimum. Looksmaxx for potential sugar mommas.
What I've noticed is that Chads have a similar employment rate as incels.

@decadouche57 how do you do slaying full time?
@Afrikancel how do you cope slaying while being in school / work at the same time?
Its hard bro. My work suffers a lot and i have recently had to take a month seeing girls (over the holiday period) because of how much i was behind.

Also my taste in women is very specific

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Same jfl I get 1065 EUR net/month in EE, 40 hours a week, IT

Trading ? 9 in 10 Fail

I cant accept this
Its over rope

This is true and it's why the smart play is to focus on maximizing how much you make per hour, and transitioning into working less hours, keeping your lifestyle expenses modest.

For instance, if you get your skills and experience to a high enough level in IT, there's an option to work 3-month contracts, and make enough money in that time that you can take the other 9-months off.

Edit: this is only an option for smart guys who can skillmax, so I guess it's over if you're a brainlet.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and thereallegend
meanwhile I’m getting 1500 euros from government bux

This is true and it's why the smart play is to focus on maximizing how much you make per hour, and transitioning into working less hours, keeping your lifestyle expenses modest.

For instance, if you get your skills and experience to a high enough level in IT, there's an option to work 3-month contracts, and make enough money in that time that you can take the other 9-months off.

Edit: this is only an option for smart guys who can skillmax, so I guess it's over if you're a brainlet.
Very smart, you also gotta watch out for raging normshits who ask what you do all day

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Nerian and Deleted member 21863
Dont accept anything

As long as a man can dream, he can do

Set your sight on what you really want and remove everything that stands in your way

Theres not much point trying to have this convo with americans since an american teenager still in high school can make more money picking up dog poo part time at a dog park (30k a year in US) than a degree can earn you in most places in europe. I have no idea how americans manage to stay poor when they literally have the best and most accessable economy on the planet. When you start telling them that we have things like compounding income tax up to 40% or even up to 60% in some places and so on, their brains just seem to completely short circuit and they cant really fathom it as you can see with all the replies here. The bottom 20% of americans earns roughly the same amount and lives the same quality of life as the bottom 60% of europeans
there's no motivation to work and contribute. society here is extremely fractured by multiculturalism. there is more incentive not to work than there is to work once you realize upward mobility is more or less a scam these days wheras in the past the incentive was the lifestyle itself(work to provide for wife and kids and buy a home), and upward mobility was simply a byproduct of generations slowly accumulating more wealth, today due to disintegration of the nuclear family, lack of religion, and social cohesion, these incentives no longer exist. if you're going to be alone in life and die without children, why work? why not just sit back and collect n337bux? in san francisco, you get paid close to 1k a month by the city not to work. these are words out of the mouths of the more lucid homeless people. we are training a society of wastrels starting from public education where they are told to hate traditional values and to embrace new age post modern degeneracy.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Tabula Rasa and Sleeper
there's no motivation to work and contribute.
This is alienation. It occurs when people become strangers to the products of their labor and thus lose their sense of self-worth and purpose. In a capitalist system, the worker is forced to sell his labor power, not his labor, and this means that the worker becomes merely an instrument in production, and has no control over what he produces or how he produces it. Moreover, since the products of labor are owned by the employers, workers also have no control over what happens to these products outside of the production process.

Alienation also affects interpersonal relationships. In capitalism, people are often treated as objects or tools rather than as persons. Employees are forced to compete with each other, and this causes them to lose their sense of solidarity and community. People become lonely, isolated and cut off from each other.​

society here is extremely fractured by multiculturalism.
Who benefits from inciting race wars/gender wars/religious wars instead of class war?

there is more incentive not to work than there is to work once you realize upward mobility is more or less a scam these days
These are the realities of capitalism.

wheras in the past the incentive was the lifestyle itself(work to provide for wife and kids and buy a home), and upward mobility was simply a byproduct of generations slowly accumulating more wealth, today due to disintegration of the nuclear family, lack of religion, and social cohesion, these incentives no longer exist.
What's there to cry about? Betabuxxing is a cope.

if you're going to be alone in life and die without children, why work? why not just sit back and collect n337bux?
There are still countries where conservatism prevails. Why don't you go there?

we are training a society of wastrels starting from public education where they are told to hate traditional values and to embrace new age post modern degeneracy.
Become a femboy and live off money from cuckolds

there's no motivation to work and contribute. society here is extremely fractured by multiculturalism. there is more incentive not to work than there is to work once you realize upward mobility is more or less a scam these days wheras in the past the incentive was the lifestyle itself(work to provide for wife and kids and buy a home), and upward mobility was simply a byproduct of generations slowly accumulating more wealth, today due to disintegration of the nuclear family, lack of religion, and social cohesion, these incentives no longer exist. if you're going to be alone in life and die without children, why work? why not just sit back and collect n337bux? in san francisco, you get paid close to 1k a month by the city not to work. these are words out of the mouths of the more lucid homeless people. we are training a society of wastrels starting from public education where they are told to hate traditional values and to embrace new age post modern degeneracy.
100% agree and all true but the entire western world is facing these problems, not just america. In america you'll at least make more money than anywhere else in the world, you go to any other first world western country and you'll be facing all the same issues except your salary also gets cut in half and then have half of that gets taken away by taxes. It's just truly fucked all over but this is why every society in human history fought so hard to maintain their cultural rules and societal structure, to prevent exactly what we all have to face now because theres no going back once it starts. It's actually kind of impressive how even ancient cultures were so accurately able to predict the effects of cultural decay occuring and even the steps in which it would happen.

only legit methods to get rich fast are illegal

and the real PILL is that you are less likely to get caught than you are to fail at business , so it's basically more worth it to do these things than trying at some saturated business, it's just that it's politically incorrect to encourage illegal activities

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns, thereallegend and pneumocystosis
It occurs when people become strangers to the products of their labor and thus lose their sense of self-worth and purpose.
This has been around for over 100 years, yet alienation has only gotten exponentially worse. Abandonment of traditional morals, globalist immigration policies, lack of nationalism (collectivist identity), the media narrative and, above all, online culture (dating/influencers/etc) are far bigger factors in my opinion.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall