There is no easy way to make Money

ZPX97

ZPX97

Gold
Crypto : Too late

Business: 9 in 10 fail

Youtube : 999 in 1000 fail

Onlyfans : average Girl makes 150 Bucks

The only way to have some money is get a degree and a fucking job.
Its absolutely Brutal.

Everything is oversaturated.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Deleted member 22280, carnage and 9 others

Its absolutely Brutal.

Let me view ur profile

thats still fucking insane how by being a random whore you can still make £150 a month taking pics of urself naked and talking to retarded men jfl

obviously there is a possibility if you are at least a bit GL, with an attractive body and an average/big penis to set up onlyfans as a man.

There are literally several straight Instagram models, boys doing gaybaiting and living off it like kings, at least while youre young. Considering that most people here have no problem stabbing their brother for a few dollars, it's interesting that no one has tried this.

obviously there is a possibility if you are at least a bit GL, with an attractive body and an average/big penis to set up onlyfans as a man.

There are literally several straight Instagram models, boys doing gaybaiting and living off it like kings, at least while youre young. Considering that most people here have no problem stabbing their brother for a few dollars, it's interesting that no one has tried this.
Bcs the sucess rate of this is 1 in 100.

Even hot Girls on OF have problems making 500 dollars

Its absolutely Brutal.

The whole concept of money is to give people incentive to do labor or provide a service, both skilled and nonskilled. So by default it has to be hard to acquire since if it was easy, nobody would work hard to get it.

The best way if you're high iq and live in the US is to study computer science and get into FAANG. It's a lot of work, but there are other career paths where you need to invest equal amounts of work but you will never get the same compensation.

I also think that nowadays almost everything is somewhat saturated. In the late nineties you had the internet for example and there were 100% a lot more opportunities to get rich compared to nowadays. Everything was less saturated. Quantitative trading for example. Today you have 10s of thousands of geniuses working in hedge funds that you need to compete with. And everything in tech is controlled by the big companies.

Getting rich because you're popular on social media is one of the best ways nowadays, but it is mostly genetically predetermined. It's not that straight forward as building a book store on the internet or building a search engine. It depends entirely on your genetics, both looks and personality.

The best way if you're high iq and live in the US is to study computer science and get into FAANG. It's a lot of work, but there are a other career paths where you need to invest equal amounts of work but you will never get the same compensation.

I also think that nowadays almost everything is somewhat saturated. In the late nineties you had the internet for example and there were 100% a lot more opportunities to get rich compared to nowadays. Everything was less saturated. Quantitative trading for example. Today you have 10s of thousands of geniuses working in hedge funds that you need to compete with. And everything in tech is controlled by the big companies.

Getting rich because you're popular on social media is one of the best ways nowadays, but it is mostly genetically predetermined. It's not that straight forward as building a book store on the internet or building a search engine. It depends entirely on your genetics, both looks and personality.
Even if you look good.

The chance to get rich or even to make average Wage on Social Media or via Content Creation are slim to none

Even if you look good.

The chance to get rich or even to make average Wage on Social Media or via Content Creation are slim to none
I don't think it's luck though. Most people have bland personalities and nobody wants to watch them make the same pose over and over even if they look good. It's all about having good genetics both in terms of personality and looks. If you don't have that, then no amount of marketing will make you popular.

I don't think it's luck though. Most people have bland personalities and nobody wants to watch them make the same pose over and over even if they look good. It's all about having good genetics both in terms of personality and looks. If you don't have that, then no amount of marketing will make you popular.
How many in 1000 people have this

Bump

• WTF
Reactions: Manletmachine

Its absolutely Brutal.

You can always sell drugs

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Bcs the sucess rate of this is 1 in 100.

Even hot Girls on OF have problems making 500 dollars
Hey. Don’t ignore me. Let me view ur profile

i would say there is no easy legal way to make money

Crypto isn't dead you just have a shit mindset, if you base your life around statistics you're going to live a miserable life

99,999 % of the Threads here are completely cope.
If ur not special you wont make money online

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Golgo13 and JohnDoe
We had this conversation before buddyboyo and the answer is still the same. You are 100% right.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and ZPX97
We need to get lucky

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444