What is the best career for me to pursue/ or best way to make money

Harakiri Fellatio

Harakiri Fellatio

Mistral
I was fiddling around with C++ coding earlier just for fun, did some research and realized that even if I somehow get any degree in programming it's almost going to be impossible to land a job with how competitive computer science is and how I have a lower average IQ at 95 (although it might get higher if I take ADHD meds as I suspect I do have ADHD)

What is the best way I can make money? There's other careers I would be interested in but unfortunately my looks and voice act as a bar for them. I can't pursue any career involving socializing just due to my negative looks halo.

I'll need around $100k for all the surgeries I would need. What is the best career for me to pursue? I'm 20 this year and want to finish looksmaxxing before 25

coding is giga oversaturated lol
you need to make something to change the world to succeed in it
requires a brillant idea and months or years of work and high IQ

tbh just commit cybercrime at this point

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Deleted member 51781, lowiqNormie and 2 others

Yeah it's definitely oversaturated.

Nigga he’s not asking how to become a billionare, just a career that will help him have financial freedom.

If you want a CS job you need internships, like they legit won’t even look at your resume without it

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
If you want a CS job you need internships, like they legit won’t even look at your resume without it
I'm thinking about double-majoring in CS and a humanities or economics degree, I think it'd be cool at least. Maybe employers would be interested

what do you think

Last edited:
I'm thinking about double-majoring in CS and a humanities or economics degree, I think it'd be cool at least. Maybe employers would be interested

what do you think
are you a black jew? also, cs is out of my league, too high iq needed

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
are you a black jew? also, cs is out of my league, too high iq needed
Tbh I'm unsure whether I still want to do CS, obviously I'd like to get more proficient in coding but in terms of that area idk if the juiceis worth the squeeze with how AI has been performing increasingly better.

• +1
Reactions: future_mogger
Tbh I'm unsure whether I still want to do CS, obviously I'd like to get more proficient in coding but in terms of that area idk if the juiceis worth the squeeze with how AI has been performing increasingly better.
i regret not doing medicine. couldve gone into plastic surgery or smthn with all this looksmaxxing knowledge helping me. and also making lot of money at mid 30s.. instead, im doing electronics engineering now

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and scrunchables
i regret not doing medicine. couldve gone into plastic surgery or smthn with all this looksmaxxing knowledge helping me. and also making lot of money at mid 30s.. instead, im doing electronics engineering now
Unfortunate. If it helps at all, just know that there may be an opportunity around the corner to start something big. Your career doesn't end in your 30s after all

poker or fruit picker

Ist electronic engineering also nice for moneymaxxing?

• JFL
Reactions: future_mogger
If you want to make money, the general advice to follow is to find something you both like and are good at, and have a decently realistic plan to turn into a lucrative endeavor for yourself. What works for someone else might be useless for you and vice versa. You need to explore opportunities that seem intriguing to you and work from there.

Become a carpenter.

Unfortunate. If it helps at all, just know that there may be an opportunity around the corner to start something big. Your career doesn't end in your 30s after all
im not 30. i meant that docs start making money at 30s but its big money. while engineers start making in mid 20s but its not as much

I was fiddling around with C++ coding earlier just for fun, did some research and realized that even if I somehow get any degree in programming it's almost going to be impossible to land a job with how competitive computer science is and how I have a lower average IQ at 95 (although it might get higher if I take ADHD meds as I suspect I do have ADHD)

What is the best way I can make money? There's other careers I would be interested in but unfortunately my looks and voice act as a bar for them. I can't pursue any career involving socializing just due to my negative looks halo.

I'll need around $100k for all the surgeries I would need. What is the best career for me to pursue? I'm 20 this year and want to finish looksmaxxing before 25
Software devs do not make much money. At least not in the first 5 years. You can expect to be on ~50-65k for the first 5 years even as a good dev

> 95iq

if you want to get into computer stuff look into cyber security