how to act NT to jaw surgeons

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

Last year or first year
I think trimax could literally change my life if done right. I know exactly what i want and how.
now the issue is that my surgeon, i cant change him, is somewhat bluepilled and he could do much more.

what should i say to convince him to do more advancement or more rotation. Matter of fact how should one speak to surgeons so they perceive them as intelligent and not stubborn. What not to do? Last time i talked with him he openly disliked me and said he is the surgeon not me (tbh i talked really autistic)

does anyone know how to change surgeons and still have insurance pay for it in austria/germany?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, normie_joe, Blond3cel and 2 others
its truly over if he dislikes u , that man i gonna fuck u up and tell the story about the autistic incel at the family table with everyone laughing

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: wayme, normie_joe, depressionmaxxing and 5 others
Buy him some sweets, it works with doctors in balkan jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, gribsufer1, schitzowarrior40 and 1 other person
i talked with him he openly disliked me and said he is the surgeon not me
nigga don't let him do anything to your bones if taht's the case, he's gonna fuck you up

• +1
Reactions: Polish Chincel and aspiringexcel
if you and the surgeon are not 100% on the same page, I would just go find another

not a good idea to force things to happen

• +1
Reactions: Vesper, Polish Chincel, DefinitelyNT and 3 others
White your eyes you will never be than mtn

I guess surgeons in our region ger/aut are omega bluepilled and only do the minimum for health reasons. I got also cucked from the orthodontist when i was young they have 0 awareness of astaethics only function and money.

But I guess dont talk in Psl terms like gonial angle etc....

I guess surgeons in our region ger/aut are omega bluepilled and only do the minimum for health reasons. I got also cucked from the orthodontist when i was young they have 0 awareness of astaethics only function and money.

But I guess dont talk in Psl terms like gonial angle etc....
bro this is exactly what im going to talk about when he is doing a literal trimax on my face to enhance aesthetics and improve function

weißt du wie man ändert?

• +1
Reactions: Blond3cel
I always talked in those terms with my last two orthodontists and they were positively surprised about my knowledge. Especially about terms like gonial angle they were surprised, even though that only scratches the surface, and I'm German too by the way.

• +1
i dont act NT with any of my surgeons they can tell straight away so fuck it

if this is something u got to worry about it's over for u

• +1
I always talked in those terms with my last two orthodontists and they were positively surprised about my knowledge. Especially about terms like gonial angle they were surprised, even though that only scratches the surface, and I'm German too by the way.
Ok maybe its not that bad than I guess it depends on the surgeon then. I have zero exp in talking to them I just guessed it would creep them.

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
bro this is exactly what im going to talk about when he is doing a literal trimax on my face to enhance aesthetics and improve function

weißt du wie man ändert?
Maybe change surgeon if hes to much off a cuck to understand facial aesthetics.

• +1
I think trimax could literally change my life if done right. I know exactly what i want and how.
now the issue is that my surgeon, i cant change him, is somewhat bluepilled and he could do much more.

what should i say to convince him to do more advancement or more rotation. Matter of fact how should one speak to surgeons so they perceive them as intelligent and not stubborn. What not to do? Last time i talked with him he openly disliked me and said he is the surgeon not me (tbh i talked really autistic)

does anyone know how to change surgeons and still have insurance pay for it in austria/germany?

I keep saying this over and over again,

Show your surgeon a morph.

Show them what you want your after to look like. Let them determine the movements jfl.

Last edited:
  • +1
I keep saying this over and over again,

Show your surgeon a morph.

Show them what you want your after to look like. Let them determine the movements jfl.
idk how to morph, dont they make those?

• +1
Come up with some plausible reasons you want to get bimax (breathing problems, recommendation by orthodontist...), write a script, memorize it, and then just recite it in front of the surgeon as if you were playing a character.

if you and the surgeon are not 100% on the same page, I would just go find another

not a good idea to force things to happen
THIS THIS THIS

YOU WILL GET FUCKED UP

• +1