How to actually grow taller, i’m 14, and a 5’9 manlet…

F

fakecel1120

Bronze
how do i actually grow taller what do i dooooo. is there any way to get hgh prescribed to me, what methods are there, what can i do naturally too, my parents are 5’7 and 5’11.

how do i actually grow taller what do i dooooo. is there any way to get hgh prescribed to me, what methods are there, what can i do naturally too, my parents are 5’7 and 5’11.
14 and 5'9 is good you fucking retard

I know three 5'1-5'3 15 year olds, two of them are Swedish

Don't look at people with more, look at people with less

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: operator_no4, northern mogger, zura and 8 others
14 and 5'9 is good you fucking retard

I know three 5'1-5'3 15 year olds, two of them are Swedish

Don't look at people with more, look at people with less
Funny GIF

• Hmm...
Reactions: N1666, anhedonia16, MagaPutinism and 1 other person
blast HGH and sleep 10 hours a day, everything else is cope
Doesnt hgh just make you reach your potential height faster instead of increasing your potential height

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro
you will minimum be 6ft tall idk why you are panicking now you retard

• +1
Reactions: versatilevox, Deleted member 49130, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
relax, I grew 5 inches after 14 and I'm still growing

Touch grass jfl

What not going outside and autism does to a mf

• +1
Reactions: zura
Follow austin wayne's height protocol and do everything besides subliminals screw them

I'm not sure why, but engaging in sports like basketball and volleyball, where there's a lot of jumping and stretching, seems to have an impact. I've known people who weren't very tall as infants, but after participating in these activities, they experienced significant growth. It could be due to the stretching and similar exercises, but I'm not entirely sure.

im 5'9 at 13,dad is like 5'11 to 6 foot hoping i didnt get precoscious puberty and started at like 11-12 🙏

blast HGH and sleep 10 hours a day, everything else is cope
Telling a 14 yo to "blast" hgh is crazy. In the early stages of puberty, you can easily fuck up your hormones for ever. Take very low doses if anything or start 2 years later

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
I was 174 when i was 14 now i am 186 at 17 but my father is 190 at his peak you probably going to reach 6' or 6'1 if you blast hgh you can probably reach 6'3 or something idk

Since you're quite young, I'll be easy on you, although terms like "manlet" are really incelish and retarded.
First cut ties with any dumb source of information telling you 5'9" is short. They don't know what they are on about. It's not tall, but it's certainly not short. The global average height for men is around 175 cm (5 feet 9 inches).

Now, what's considered 'tall' or ideal? Well, don't expect too much depth in your thinking, given your age, but here's a hint: anything over 6'3" is generally a big no for women. According to this study, 6′1″ (185 cm) is the ideal male height for women internationally, or simply 'taller than themselves'. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9454610/

While you're not short, if you want to be taller. There are natural ways to increase height, but since you're young, maybe give this formula a try: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9454610/

As for adults seeking to grow taller, methods like microfracture and IGF-1 elevation seem to work just fine: https://medium.com/@staturealchemy

Last edited: