How to Apply Minoxidil to Eyebrows?

rubberduck

rubberduck

Diamond
I got Minoxidil foam and have been applying it to my brows for a couple weeks, I've just been using my finger.

Would some sort of brush, q tip, or other tool be better for applying it to my brows without getting it all over surrounding skin? I've read some people mention using Vaseline to prevent it from getting on surrounding skin, do you just put vaseline on surrounding skin and wait and then apply minoxidil to the brows?

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
cotton pads, just put some on the side.

• +1
Reactions: med, |Daddy_Zygos|, LancasteR and 1 other person
just poor it in a bucket and dunk your head in and your good

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dannydipss, aleksander, maximuslaid and 5 others
Drink like a man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, urielRanhel and rubberduck
cotton pads, just put some on the side.

View attachment 2711371
It doesn't absorb any of the minoxidil foam? Do you refrigerate these before using? I notice minoxidil melts into things really fast and you have to put it on a cold surface, I run my fingers under cold water before I apply it or else it melts into my finger before I even put it on my brow lol

I got Minoxidil foam and have been applying it to my brows for a couple weeks, I've just been using my finger.

Would some sort of brush, q tip, or other tool be better for applying it to my brows without getting it all over surrounding skin? I've read some people mention using Vaseline to prevent it from getting on surrounding skin, do you just put vaseline on surrounding skin and wait and then apply minoxidil to the brows?
Smear it on your balls dick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 62070 and rubberduck
It doesn't absorb any of the minoxidil foam? Do you refrigerate these before using? I notice minoxidil melts into things really fast and you have to put it on a cold surface, I run my fingers under cold water before I apply it or else it melts into my finger before I even put it on my brow lol
I've been applying it like this for like a year with no issues, but I have one that's diluted in alcohol.

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck

with your finger and a light massage

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
dont be a lil bitch

• +1
Reactions: EvangelicalRapist, rubberduck and marek937
Cotton pads

• +1
Reactions: gooner888
incels cant even apply solutions/creams to their fayce :feelskek: :smonk:
@Primalsplit @MoggerGaston @TechnoBoss @BrahminBoss @BrendioEEE @diamondbill @ReadBooksEveryday @Xangsane @Bozoogway @InnerVoid @itscompletelyover

Golden State Warriors No GIF by NBA

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, BrendioEEE, Primalsplit and 1 other person

do you think it's okay to apply it on the face or will you get collagen loss?

dont be a lil bitch

U can’t drink foam mate

minox is systematic, you can get collagen loss from applying it on the scalp, the only way applying it on the face specifically will cause collagen loss if it dries u out

• Hmm...
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
Why would you apply it on the face? are you trying to Neanderthalmax? or do you mean for a beard/mustache lol

Why would you apply it on the face? are you trying to Neanderthalmax? or do you mean for a beard/mustache lol
no, eyebrows.

imagine risking losing your collagen/ bloat just for you to become a malegaze ogre. r/minoxbeards is cagefuel btw. it's full of subhumans

doesnt matter, people experiences show it 100% can happen. the only way to see if it will happen to you is doing it
from what i've seen even if you do get sides they are temporary so it's probably worth it to try. after you quit they go away

no, eyebrows.

imagine risking losing your collagen/ bloat just for you to become a malegaze ogre. r/minoxbeards is cagefuel btw. it's full of subhumans
Use vaseline in surrounding parts of face around your eyebrows so the minoxidil doesn't get to it