How to approach girls in highschool?

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
i am a high inhib cuck, this latina girl on my bus keeps looking back at me and then quickly look away but i am too much of a pussy to go to her and ask for her insta

Same in other cases, there would be girls sitting alone and i can easily approach but i am a high inhib cuck

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, 5'7 zoomer, kebab and 2 others
i am a high inhib cuck, this latina girl on my bus keeps looking back at me and then quickly look away but i am too much of a pussy to go to her and ask for her insta

Same in other cases, there would be girls sitting alone and i can easily approach but i am a high inhib cuck
be goodlooking

Just approch dont think jusy approch

Why do you want to approach stinky toilets? You Just Need to mog not to actually get sex

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, 5'7 zoomer, tasmanian devil and 3 others
Talk to them you nigger

Don't do it bhai! Degeneracy is inevitable if you do.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
be goodlooking
He is. He is a brown HTN (maybe chadlite if you look at the total package) and he does better than white HTNs on dating apps. (He is Afghan but he passes as Pakistani).

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 43822 and wishIwasSalludon
Just approch dont think jusy approch
Talk to them you nigger
Why do you want to approach stinky toilets? You Just Need to mog not to actually get sex
Don't do it bhai! Degeneracy is inevitable if you do.
Whenever i try to talk to one of them, my vocal cords stop working. My English starts to mess up. I keep getting stuck between words. Its over for my inhibition levels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tasmanian devil and Deleted member 50702
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Tell me when u find out

Whenever i try to talk to one of them, my vocal cords stop working. My English starts to mess up. I keep getting stuck between words. Its over for my inhibition levels
Good. It's God's way of protecting you.
so thats why he slays
He doesn't slay because he's halalmaxxed like me. I ran an experiment on him as well and he did very well here. Mirin OP bhai.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
“Eek! This brown boy tried to RAPE me!”

• +1
It is over, yes

IMG 9907

• +1
I get tour point ask fast just for phone number

COPE, he's HTN minimum, that doesn't happen to him.
It could happen to anyone, even white Chad if the girl doesn’t find him that attractive

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and wishIwasSalludon
You don’t.

I will try bhai

its rlly hard ngl, i joined in last semester, everyone has social circles
You can form friendships with dudes, can't you? Right now you're specifically going for girls who clearly want your BAC (Big Afghan Cock).

You can form friendships with dudes, can't you? Right now you're specifically going for girls who clearly want your BAC (Big Afghan Cock).
I can but i cant relate with any of them ngl bro, the guys i relate to are out on 2nd lunch break, i am on 1st

• Woah
I can but i cant relate with any of them ngl bro, the guys i relate to are out on 2nd lunch break, i am on 1st
Who are those other guys you can relate to? And if you specifically want female friends (I would suggest against it) then you can always befriend the ugly ones, instead of the ones you wouldn't say no to if they asked to suck your dick.

Who are those other guys you can relate to? And if you specifically want female friends (I would suggest against it) then you can always befriend the ugly ones, instead of the ones you wouldn't say no to if they asked to suck your dick.
They are cool guys, mexicans

• Love it
Bhai come dms

• +1
Pregabalin
Phenibut

if you need to approach, your genetics are not meant to be passed on, thus you would have no sexual value or utility. just improve your looks via invsive surgery, mewing, gym, steroids, until they approach. if that still doesn't work, it's ogre

I will try bhai

its rlly hard ngl, i joined in last semester, everyone has social circles
same thing happened to me in hs lol, it was crazy hard