How to Ascend + Rating

M

mercybo

Iron
I’m 6’1 and pretty good off facially. I have good harmony and a good front profile. Don’t really have a problem getting girls but I want to ascend into Chad/Chadlite at 21. My only issue is that my mandible is slightly recessed due to an Class II overbite. (no hollow cheeks unless I suck in😔) My orthodontist wanted to do camo orthodontist with elastics but I recently refused. I have realized the only option is surgery. I’m planning on getting a BSSO but everyone is saying get a lefort 1 and genio with it which i’m scared will ruin my face. After a BSSO my lower jaw will jutt out which will (hopefully) finally give me some hollow cheeks and give me a better profiles which will ascend me.

(First two photos are for rating) (next 3 for orthodontist/surgery advice) (last photo is what I want to achieve) it is just a BSSO

Attachments

• IMG_3180.png
    IMG_3180.png
    5.8 MB · Views: 0
  • BB2CA5C8-43C2-4322-9769-CB99C3FD89F1.jpeg
    BB2CA5C8-43C2-4322-9769-CB99C3FD89F1.jpeg
    616.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4524.jpeg
    IMG_4524.jpeg
    93.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4526.jpeg
    IMG_4526.jpeg
    183.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4509.png
    IMG_4509.png
    5.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4516.jpeg
    IMG_4516.jpeg
    1,012.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
bbc + 6”1

Napoleon Dynamite GIF by Ben L

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reaper2, Skywalker, becomingnearperfect and 1 other person
I’m 6’1 and pretty good off facially. I have good harmony and a good front profile. Don’t really have a problem getting girls but I want to ascend into Chad/Chadlite at 21. My only issue is that my mandible is slightly recessed due to an Class II overbite. (no hollow cheeks unless I suck in😔) My orthodontist wanted to do camo orthodontist with elastics but I recently refused. I have realized the only option is surgery. I’m planning on getting a BSSO but everyone is saying get a lefort 1 and genio with it which i’m scared will ruin my face. After a BSSO my lower jaw will jutt out which will (hopefully) finally give me some hollow cheeks and give me a better profiles which will ascend me.

(First two photos are for rating) (next 3 for orthodontist/surgery advice) (last photo is what I want to achieve) it is just a BSSO
mogs me

Subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, HighClassMaxing, VenatorLuparius and 1 other person

I don't think you can get to chadlite boyo, ur not even HTN atm

my bone structure is pretty good, my mandible is just a little recessed
it's recessed quite a bit and u have no chin under ur lower lip, I know ur trying to look at the good parts but this is the truth boyo and it's brutal

it's recessed quite a bit and u have no chin under ur lower lip, I know ur trying to look at the good parts but this is the truth boyo and it's brutal
I’m getting a BSSO for that bro like 😭 after that I’m deadass chadlite after I gymmax

I mean LTN means i look like the average guy on a lower scale and my life doesn’t reflect that at all
it doesnt matter what your life reflects

• +1
Reactions: greywind and mog_or_be_mogged

bro please change that ugly musty ass har, anyways ur a black pretty boy, medium HTN
U low HTN, change that hair ffs

completely over for you drop the bluepill

breathe through your nose you somalian. Can tell your a mouth breather by image 5.