How to ask/get bone age scan & bloodwork for heightmaxxing at 15

wastedspermcel

wastedspermcel

Bronze
Stats: 15, 175/176cm, 55kg

Before I start injecting anything, taking ai, heightmaxxing etc I need to know where I'm at in terms of hormones and growth plate status so I don't fuck my system. Healthcare in the UK is free, although it's fucking terrible jfl, so I don't need to worry about additional costs unless it's private.

For bone age information, I'll try get a scan of my wrists and give a shitty excuse that my wrist is in unbareable pain because I injured it during physical activity. If they check my wrist for signs of damage I'll tell them it happened a while ago but it was very swollen.

Let me know if I should scrap this idea and ask for an x-ray of another area. As for bloodwork I'm unsure on what things I should get tested on as well as how I would ask for a test. Should I go private? Even then I'd have to give a viable reason. Keep in mind I'll probably have to get tested every few months to monitor my hormones, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
dnr,
u need atleast 300$ a month to make it significant
xray of knee/wrist ideally both
full blood panel
hormones:estrodial,igf1,test,hgh

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and Shkreliii
go to a&e say u hit ur leg on the thigh and lower leg then say your feet is tingling and numb to get to the front of triage they will xray, then ask to take a photo of the xrays post here. for the blood they wont do it u will have to pay for it

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel and MTMM
go to a&e say u hit ur leg on the thigh and lower leg then say your feet is tingling and numb to get to the front of triage they will xray, then ask to take a photo of the xrays post here. for the blood they wont do it u will have to pay for it
Thanks for the advice, you live in the uk aswell no?

Go private gp appointment say ur gonna do HGH and ask for refferal to local private hospital for bloods that might work

Go private gp appointment say ur gonna do HGH and ask for refferal to local private hospital for bloods that might work
Are you sure they won't call child protection services or something lmao

Are you sure they won't call child protection services or something lmao
nah ur over 12 u pass gillik competancy, just tell them you are aware of the risks and state you dont want parents informed and say that you are asking the doctor for blood tests because you want to stay safe doing it they should agree

• Woah
Reactions: wastedspermcel
if u would do that in germany ur parents will be taken from u

btw the GP wont know wtf ur on abt most likely, dont be patronising but ask for these specifically:
Liver function tests, Complete Blood count, Thyroid panel including T3 and T4, IGF1 level, IGF BP3 level, Estradiol, Testosterone (Free), SHBG, FSH, LH

using an online service these come out to about £300 but via gp referral it is probs cheaper

• +1
nah ur over 12 u pass gillik competancy, just tell them you are aware of the risks and state you dont want parents informed and say that you are asking the doctor for blood tests because you want to stay safe doing it they should agree
But I'd have to go to gp first to get a referral right?

But I'd have to go to gp first to get a referral right?
yeah use a private GP service as you need a refferal to a private hospital, your normal NHS gp will probs till u to fuck off. it costs around £30 for 20min online consultation

• +1
yeah use a private GP service as you need a refferal to a private hospital, your normal NHS gp will probs till u to fuck off. it costs around £30 for 20min online consultation
Would I not have to go with my parents though, they'd end up finding out about me planning to inject HGH

dddd
Would I not have to go with my parents though, they'd end up finding out about me planning to inject HGH
no, why would you have to go with your parents?

you can go to the GP alone after the age of 12. basically in the law:
At the age of 12 and above if you can show you understand risks of something and are mature u have full control over what treatment u get and your rights to confidentiality. this is called "gillik competancy" this is also the reason why a load of girls can get birth control from the GP without parents ever finding out. They will only ever tell your parents or someone else if you are at immediate danger: eg u say ur gonna kill urself.
At the age of 16 and above you are an adult and legally independant from your parents except in very specific situations.

• +1
you can go to the GP alone after the age of 12. basically in the law:
At the age of 12 and above if you can show you understand risks of something and are mature u have full control over what treatment u get and your rights to confidentiality. this is called "gillik competancy" this is also the reason why a load of girls can get birth control from the GP without parents ever finding out. They will only ever tell your parents or someone else if you are at immediate danger: eg u say ur gonna kill urself.
At the age of 16 and above you are an adult and legally independant from your parents except in very specific situations.
I'll tell my parents to say this next time if I'm going. My mum asked the gp on the phone if I could go alone (irrelevant appointment) but they said because I'm 15 I can't JFL

I'll tell my parents to say this next time if I'm going. My mum asked the gp on the phone if I could go alone (irrelevant appointment) but they said because I'm 15 I can't JFL
wat? ive gone to the GP myself since 14 they are just being weird lol. Phone them up yourself and ask them to change the records so the phone number is urs and tell them you want to see the GP without parents finding out. btw just pay for private appointment to bypass this completely, and if u pay for a private appointment higher chance they will refer you for blood tests anyway

wat? ive gone to the GP myself since 14 they are just being weird lol. Phone them up yourself and ask them to change the records so the phone number is urs and tell them you want to see the GP without parents finding out. btw just pay for private appointment to bypass this completely, and if u pay for a private appointment higher chance they will refer you for blood tests anyway
I'll ask my mum to call them in the next few days to change my records to my number and hopefully those retards will agree

btw just pay for private appointment to bypass this completely, and if u pay for a private appointment higher chance they will refer you for blood tests anyway
How do I even book a private appointment online?

ask for these specifically:
Liver function tests, Complete Blood count, Thyroid panel including T3 and T4, IGF1 level, IGF BP3 level, Estradiol, Testosterone (Free), SHBG, FSH, LH
Just to let you know I did have T4 and TSH checked which came out to be 16.8 (normal lvl is 11-21.2) pmol/L and 1.9 mlU/L (normal lvl 0.27-4.2) respectively. Did liver, alkaline phosphatase came out slightly above the normal range. Just mentioning this it's mostly useless

Will do this after holidays:feelshah: Could I say I hit myself on the knee and thigh on a metal bar or something? I doubt I could make an excuse of hitting myself on 2 different leg areas by accident

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130
Alright I'll book the appointment and ask my mum to drop me off (she's gonna be suspicious if I go without a say) and tell her it's to talk about private things
is she not gonna be very sus if u say that lol, can u not get there urself?
Just to let you know I did have T4 and TSH checked which came out to be 16.8 (normal lvl is 11-21.2) pmol/L and 1.9 mlU/L (normal lvl 0.27-4.2) respectively. Did liver, alkaline phosphatase came out slightly above the normal range. Just mentioning this it's mostly useless
yes my alkaline phosphatase was also slightly high, I spoke to the GP about it and he said that the default interpreation dosent account for your age, he recheked it manually and he said it was fine for my age. how high was your alkaline phosphatase?

Your thyroid levels seem perfect.

Will do this after holidays:feelshah:
Let me know how it goes

is she not gonna be very sus if u say that lol, can u not get there urself?
I told her I'm worried about my growth and I want to check my blood levels. She said she's fine with that but obviously won't call GP as that's an autistic reason and they'll tell me to piss off

ye thats normal

• +1