How to attract jbs.

Samsepioler

Samsepioler

Average
Step one. Be teen yourself and not a pedo
Step two. Be gl.
Step three. Work on your autism and adhd retardation. And speech dont be spouting some weird shit that u would say on .orgy
Step four. How to know if a girl likea you. she will be shy at first, talk to you. Will make lil touchy moves n shit. But if u dont Return it and be a brickwall even if u are not rejecting her(ur autist) shes gonna lose all the attraction.
And last step. be touchy yourself if u know she likes you and wants a relationship with you. (Dont go for christian girls) Slide your hand through her panties(chad only) and touch her on thighs n shit, u get me?
And for relationships u need to know communication. Even if u are a chad. U might slay here and there but u need not to be a brick wall in relationship. U get me??

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sportsmogger, socialcel, Gonthar and 7 others
couldnt explain better tbh. Money is not needed for jbs they like touching(i mean the ones who would have sex with you)

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Failed at step one

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik01, bloomercel, Lynxress and 2 others
Failed at step one
Step 1 is not really a hard and fast rule, just a preference.

As long as you LOOK like a teen you should be gucci.

All the kpop twinks in bts are in their mid to late 20s but can pass for 18 or 19.

Just dont fuck a 16 year old when you're 30 or something that's really pushing it.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, bloomercel, N1666 and 1 other person

All the kpop twinks in bts are in their mid to late 20s but can pass for 18 or 19.
Yeah that too but, most of the jbs are immature so they dont want a mature guy tbh. Maybe only for money and sex(hardly

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane

Just dont fuck a 16 year old when you're 30 or something that's really pushing it.
When I said I failed step one I was talking about not being a pedo

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler and Brus Wane
When I said I failed step one I was talking about not being a pedo
Holy fuck I caged out loud :lul:

Kys if you're really into toddlers man

• JFL
Reactions: N1666 and Samsepioler
Failed step one is it over?

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
Autism and adhd can only be controlled with drugs

• +1
Step two. Be gl.
Step three. Work on your autism and adhd retardation. And speech dont be spouting some weird shit that u would say on .orgy
Step four. How to know if a girl likea you. she will be shy at first, talk to you. Will make lil touchy moves n shit. But if u dont Return it and be a brickwall even if u are not rejecting her(ur autist) shes gonna lose all the attraction.
And last step. be touchy yourself if u know she likes you and wants a relationship with you. (Dont go for christian girls) Slide your hand through her panties(chad only) and touch her on thighs n shit, u get me?
And for relationships u need to know communication. Even if u are a chad. U might slay here and there but u need not to be a brick wall in relationship. U get me??
Saying U instead of you = nigger detected
3337A52E 8E87 4827 9C79 0D533380D30D

• Woah
Step two. Be gl.
Failed at step 2

Step two. Be gl.
Stopped reading at «be teen yourself and not a pedo»

• JFL
No its over for me

BOTB ALREADY

• +1