How to avoid child support in USA?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
Holy shit no wonder u pendoses dont have kids. 30% of your income goes to child support? JFL imagine giving 30% of ur money after taxes on someone who should be SAVING you money from tax deductions and you can't even see them. My 2 kids cost no more than my dogs in Russia.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Frankiks2, Aypo129 and 1 other person
thread unnecessarily labeled as blackpill #4128

Holy shit no wonder u pendoses dont have kids. 30% of your income goes to child support? JFL imagine giving 30% of ur money after taxes on someone who should be SAVING you money from tax deductions and you can't even see them. My 2 kids cost no more than my dogs in Russia.
Dang now I realized why you were coping so hard earlier about having kids. You have them yourself already

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Dang now I realized why you were coping so hard earlier about having kids. You have them yourself already
How am I coping? I would have nothing to do all day without kids except for sit and watch netflix, go to bars with fake friends, and chase ugly old bitches. instead i have a baby momma who can fuck when i want and kids to play with.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and latincell95
How am I coping? I would have nothing to do all day without kids except for sit and watch netflix, go to bars with fake friends, and chase ugly old bitches. instead i have a baby momma who can fuck when i want and kids to play with.
I saw you say before that you live in the middle of nowhere and maybe that's what people do in the middle of nowhere. But people around me in my area don't have kids young and they go to college and make friends, fuck hot girls, party, and then get their degree and build their career. If you think careers are cope you are coping because having a nice house makes life a lot more enjoyable.

Date Night Love GIF by DUREX

You can't easily avoid child support in usa. Only flee the country.

Sad part.
ALOT, of times child support is not even child support. But hidden way, of extra alimony, support of your ex-wife/ex-gf. So she can be a laizy bumm of your money.

Example.
What freaking kid costs 25000 usd per month to feed, etc...?

You can't easily avoid child support in usa. Only flee the country.

Sad part.
ALOT, of times child support is not even child support. But hidden way, of extra alimony, support of your ex-wife/ex-gf. So she can be a laizy bumm of your money.

Example.
What freaking kid costs 25000 usd per month to feed, etc...?
Kids want more expensive things when their dad is rich

Kids want more expensive things when their dad is rich
Just phase it.
Beyond what ia needed for the child. The extra rest. That is just hidden alimony, aka money for your ex-wife, ex-girlfriend. For her to use, for her own personal life.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Just phase it.
Beyond what ia needed for the child. The extra rest. That is just hidden alimony, aka money for your ex-wife, ex-girlfriend. For her to use, for her own personal life.
Its mostly to the kid and obviously the kids will get more if the dad is richer

You have kids damn I see u slaying.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Yeah, that kid is deffenately spending 35000 usd per month, on her lifestyle. With her haute couture fashion.

View attachment 1907114
Mate yeah super expensive food expensive toys and trips tjat are expensive. If you think a child that grow up with a rich dad live as middle class child then you are dumb

Mate yeah super expensive food expensive toys and trips tjat are expensive. If you think a child that grow up with a rich dad live as middle class child then you are dumb
The point is not that i try to make, wether they do or Don't.
But, That the government forces a man, to fund such lifestyle. Even when he disagrees, and want it's child to grow up normal and not into a broken spoiled brat.

The point is not that i try to make, wether they do or Don't.
But, That the government forces a man, to fund such lifestyle. Even when he disagrees, and want it's child to grow up normal and not into a broken spoiled brat.
Then he need to take care of the child so fight in court for it

Then he need to take care of the child so fight in court for it
Some Men are still paying child support, while they fully take care of the kid.

Point being. In most West countries. You as a guy, can get fucked over easily, treated very unfailry, by the family courts.
That is the reality.

I saw you say before that you live in the middle of nowhere and maybe that's what people do in the middle of nowhere. But people around me in my area don't have kids young and they go to college and make friends, fuck hot girls, party, and then get their degree and build their career. If you think careers are cope you are coping because having a nice house makes life a lot more enjoyable.
Your peers also sit around watching Netflix and paying rent to their overlord every month. All that shit you listed is consoomer cope. I own a house.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, LampPostPrime and Aypo129
Your peers also sit around watching Netflix and paying rent to their overlord every month. All that shit you listed is consoomer cope. I own a house.
Where do you live buddy boyo
Ngl I also think of having this lifestyle when I get older like
do you homestead ?
Live like the main character Alexander
Images 1 8

From this movie

No haha. My peers are mostly very rich it's a very rich area

But yet they have no kids and just consoom all day.
Having kids doesn't make someone special or responsible or a man. Look at all the niggers that knock girls up in the ghetto and have a bunch of baby mommas.

• +1
pump and dump like a G

Having kids doesn't make someone special or responsible or a man. Look at all the niggers that knock girls up in the ghetto and have a bunch of baby mommas.
They're real men. Meanwhile yall whiteboys some pussies talking bout muh im not having kids cuz they expensive bitch ass.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
i will never have this. my girlfriend cheated on me :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Marrage and child situation is beyond fucked in the USA. But here we still have clowns saying men dont get oppressed. :unsure:

• +1
They're real men. Meanwhile yall whiteboys some pussies talking bout muh im not having kids cuz they expensive bitch ass.
Being a degenerate and being primal like an ape isn't something to brag about. These people act more like animals than humans

Being a degenerate and being primal like an ape isn't something to brag about. These people act more like animals than humans
Humans are supposed to have kids when they're young. Not sit around slaving for corporations like a cuck.

• +1
Humans are supposed to have kids when they're young. Not sit around slaving for corporations like a cuck.
Having kids leads to a lot more slaving away. Working is unavoidable dude. You become a slave when u become a parent.

Having kids leads to a lot more slaving away. Working is unavoidable dude. You become a slave when u become a parent.
But you work for your family. Not for Jeff Bezos who writes off his capital gains tax free while you give 60% to Mr Taxes.

• +1
But you work for your family. Not for Jeff Bezos who writes off his capital gains tax free while you give 60% to Mr Taxes.
You work for yourself if you don't have a family which is arguably way better because you can keep it all and spend it how you like.

You work for yourself if you don't have a family which is arguably way better because you can keep it all and spend it how you like.
Spend it on what? Cocaine and hookers to cope with your loneliness while you pay $4k/mo rent for some shitty apartment.

• +1
Spend it on what? Cocaine and hookers to cope with your loneliness while you pay $4k/mo rent for some shitty apartment.
haha no like save it and invest into things while u build your wealth so you don't end up living in a shack in the middle of nowhere and u can live in a multi million dollar house with an ocean view and a pool

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and latincell95
haha no like save it and invest into things while u build your wealth so you don't end up living in a shack in the middle of nowhere and u can live in a multi million dollar house with an ocean view and a pool
Sure brah slave away in your youth and you can afford a multi million dollar house when you're 50. You never lose sperm brah u can have kids when ur 80 brah!

• +1
Sure brah slave away in your youth and you can afford a multi million dollar house when you're 50. You never lose sperm brah u can have kids when ur 80 brah!
I don't plan on having kids ever. I have an unexplained anger whenever I see a kid I have rage issues and I am mentally ill (OCD) I would probably force my own OCD onto the kid (fear of germs) but kids have many germs anyway so I'd never want one they are dirty. The kid would probably end up becoming extremely mentally ill and become like jeffrey dahmer or some shit like it's a legitimately terrible idea for me to reproduce. Also I probably wouldn't have to wait that long to get a house like that or slave away

• So Sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back