How to avoid ta*xes?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
I read that to avoid taxa*tion on crypto gains you can go to UAE, sell it and receive ta*x free cash, and then you can use the money.

Is that a legit way to avoid tax*ation? What happens if you send the cash back home through western union? Are you gonna get raped?

What other ways are there to avoid tax*es?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
There are two thing in life you can’t avoid

Death and Taxes

Just pay it like the submissive bitch of the state you are

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, smoothsexy, jojoyou and 5 others

Death and Taxes

What do you know about taxes anyway?

@NOTCHADRIP you're the expert what do you think?

Death and Taxes

I knew that a little hebrew like you will pull this anecdote

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cmfanel, irrumator praetor, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
most rich people do tax evasion or pay less taxes

just do what rich people do theory

• +1
Reactions: Respalier, irrumator praetor, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
What do you know about taxes anyway?

@NOTCHADRIP you're the expert what do you think?
You don't need to be expert retard, slaves shall pay there is no rocket science behind it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor, Hero of the Imperium and .*my*.
I read that to avoid taxa*tion on crypto gains you can go to UAE, sell it and receive ta*x free cash, and then you can use the money.

Is that a legit way to avoid tax*ation? What happens if you send the cash back home through western union? Are you gonna get raped?

What other ways are there to avoid tax*es?
Crypto gains are income or capital gains in all countries in the world.

It means, you need to become a resident of a third country, where the income tax is 0, OR you need to incorporate in the country, where the corporate tax is zero. Then, you register your gains either as simple income, or capital gains. Then you can send them to your local-bank account and use them.

OR you need to live in a country with 0-tax rate on gifts. Then, you send your income to someone in the third world, who does not have any income tax. Then, they gift all of it to you.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and .*my*.
if you are a ragie cagie wagie you can't. you run a business dealing in cash you probably could

• Hmm...
Reactions: .*my*.
@Makhachev what do you think

@Octillionaire

Debt is not taxable.

• +1
UAE is a tax free country
then go there and stop crying, uae is a shithole, 3 skyscrapers in a desert full of camels and whores who get paid by princeses to get shat in their mouths. burj khalifa doesn't have a sewage system ffs.
also islamic countries have tax btw. khums and zakat are a type of tax

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and .*my*.
then go there and stop crying, uae is a shithole, 3 skyscrapers in a desert full of camels and whores who get paid by princes to get shay in their mouths. burj khalifa doesn't have a sewage system ffs.
also islamic countries have tax btw. khums and zakat are a type of tax
Ok bro chill lol. I was only asking about crypto and taxes

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
@DaRealSixpence

Learn to make lsd and sell it, no tax

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Aypo129 and .*my*.
when i showed you the way
This was not something i was expecting:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:
rolling in it youtube GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129 and Deleted member 13787
i dont pay taxes cuz im neet

• JFL
If you have crypto, you can already buy a ton of stuff with it online: electronics, clothes, food, etc., there's no point in converting it to real money only to use it to buy stuff, you could in theory live comfortably only with crypto and not bother with real money.
If you need cash, you can exchange your crypto and avoiding tracking by using a service like localbitcoins(it's gone now, but I think there are others similar services) - you meet with a person in real life, you transfer him the crypto, and he gives you the cash. Many places also have bitcoin ATMs, some might require an ID, others don't, for smaller sums of money.
Some stuff that is more expensive like cars, houses, land, yachts, planes, etc. can be bought usually only with money(from a bank account), so no matter how you'll exchange your crypto for money, you're gonna need to justify that money somehow, and you will eventually pay taxes for it.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Crusile and .*my*.

It means, you need to become a resident of a third country, where the income tax is 0, OR you need to incorporate in the country, where the corporate tax is zero. Then, you register your gains either as simple income, or capital gains. Then you can send them to your local-bank account and use them.

OR you need to live in a country with 0-tax rate on gifts. Then, you send your income to someone in the third world, who does not have any income tax. Then, they gift all of it to you.
This.

In essence, usually. Where you are register, to life, or do business. There you are subdued to their tax.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*. and Artemis

also, it costs money and time to set up these systems, of tax avoidance. And it only makes sense to do so, when the taxes one need to pay are quit alot/bit higher than the costs of setting up/using these avoidance systems

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
also, it costs money and time to set up these systems, of tax avoidance. And it only makes sense to do so, when the taxes one need to pay are quit alot/bit higher than the costs of setting up/using these avoidance systems
And tbh, the only 100% way not to get a lawsuit, is to live in those jurisdictions yourself.

For example, EU passed a law a few years ago, that actually prohibits one to be the only owner of a foreign-incorporated body. In this case, it will make you tax-liable in EU. E.g. no more corporation in Cyprus, where 1 guy is its director and its owner, while living back in e.g. Sweden or Germany... theoretically, if they somehow get your company info, they can have a lawsuit against you.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
And tbh, the only 100% way not to get a lawsuit, is to live in those jurisdictions yourself.

For example, EU passed a law a few years ago, that actually prohibits one to be the only owner of a foreign-incorporated body. In this case, it will make you tax-liable in EU. E.g. no more corporation in Cyprus, where 1 guy is its director and its owner, while living back in e.g. Sweden or Germany... theoretically, if they somehow get your company info, they can have a lawsuit against you.
yeah. Big lol when normies/poors/etc. think they can tax avoid through international routes, in a correct way. That's for the rich, that hire tax advisors, that do this for a living. And can provide a legal way to avoid it.

For poors, normies. There is only illegal ways of tax avoidance. Or just paying tax.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis