how to call out a whore

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
my gf has a friend and im pretty sure by now that she is a whore. like she gave my gf some clothes to wear and they were mostly slutty, showing a lot of skin etc.. she also has tinder and told us about how she „jokingly“ used pic up lines like „are you a door, because i want to smash you all night“. when asked, she said she never meets up with these guys and just uses it cuz shes bored

i dont believe her obviously, unlike my gf. anyways i want to call her out on this soon and prepare myself properly for it. what would you say when she asks „you guys also fuck around, why cant we?“

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 30857, RichardSpencel and 3 others
What an embarrassing and retarded post, all women dress like that nowadays, don't get involved in what is clearly nothing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: czwarty, Deleted member 21863, laaoo and 2 others
rape her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, laaoo, efidescontinuado and 1 other person

Focus on raging on your gf and give her ultimatum, Either she cut off the ticking-time bomb friend or you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: laaoo, buflek and UndiagnosedSchizo
Who cares

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh, stunna and UndiagnosedSchizo
What an embarrassing and retarded post, all women dress like that nowadays, don't get involved in what is clearly nothing.
yeah, most women dress with 90% of their skin showing nowadays lmfao

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: laaoo, brucewayne78 and humanoidsub7
@UndiagnosedSchizo

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
KYS you ugly retard and get back to reddit you utter soy cuck

just cuz ur ltb sister dresses like a whore doesnt mean every girl does so. my gf doesnt so stop claiming every girl does.

muhhh shes so innocent muhhh she only texts whore stuff like this to random guys in our area on tinder.

If she doesn't have a dick then it's a whore.

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
Your girl should only dress slutty for you
Outside in public it’s burka maxing

• +1
Reactions: nanefer
Let ur gf do what she wants and leave her if its the wrong decision

retards answer my question

how do you reply to a girl asking why she cant fuck around if guys can also do it

my gf has a friend and im pretty sure by now that she is a whore. like she gave my gf some clothes to wear and they were mostly slutty, showing a lot of skin etc.. she also has tinder and told us about how she „jokingly“ used pic up lines like „are you a door, because i want to smash you all night“. when asked, she said she never meets up with these guys and just uses it cuz shes bored

i dont believe her obviously, unlike my gf. anyways i want to call her out on this soon and prepare myself properly for it. what would you say when she asks „you guys also fuck around, why cant we?“
Tell her how she'll be alone from ages 35-70 and go through each year with her in detail with her. Spend about 1 minute summarizing the loneliness per year and intensify it as she gets older.

(For federal agents running the backend who might not be able to sense sarcasm - I'm kidding)

Let ur gf do what she wants
464C0D16 4BEF 423A 9249 BA88F883D47C

• +1
Reactions: Revenge123 and buflek