How to choose the right size for the cheek/paranasal/midface implants?

Artemis

Artemis

Kraken
Hey guys, I need to hear from some guys who did cheek implants. (@Gaia262 ?) And maybe those who had paranasal implants if any.

My cheeks (and midface) are flat. I have used fillers, which were successful. But i cannot deal with the price of maintenance given that they last 6 months for me. Also, I want more augmentation, and it would probably require more than 2ml filler per side (currently 0.9ml Voluma per side and 0.5ml volbella undereye).

And for my thick skin, implants will be preferable, since fillers cannot create sharp edges, necessary for the angularity in thick-skinned faces.

Ideally sth like this would be great:
Custom-Midface-Implant-3D-views-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis-1.jpg

But Idk if anyone does this in EU.

I need A LOT of augmentation in the anterior (front) cheekbone + undereye. But, how MUCH, so that I do not look like Bogdanoff? Do i need paranasal implants OR it is a waste of money? they should help with nasolabial folds at least.

I will have a consultation with Marianetti/Ramieri about rhinoplasty (my main issue), but will discuss cheek and paranasal implants too. I cannot make mistakes, given that they cost 10k+ per try.

How do I choose the dimensions? I also assume that if I have thick skin, the behaviour of implants will be different from the standard: at least the definition will NOT be as good. This just reinforces the thought that i need to somehow visualize what e.g. 1mm of change in front cheek would do.

Here is what Im working with:

I really want to hear how people who had cheek implants actually chose their designs.

PS. ALSO TAG PEOPLE WHO DID IMPLANTS PLZ

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Marsiere214, Pagnonisavemyeyes and 7 others
From my view you're going to need an infraorbital implant that saddles the orbital rim that also seamlessly goes around the zygomatic arch. This fixes under eye hollowness, while addressing the zygoma and zygomatic arch region making it look as natural as possible. The design you shared, will make you bloated. I would refrain from that. There is no angularity or certain area of elevation. It's round everywhere and is adding mass to an area of your lower cheek that you don't, as this won't achieve the result you're looking for. You don't have striking cheek bones to begin with rather non prominent and low set, and the implant would have to be placed on the higher end of your zygos to get the result you want. They would look great, designed correctly and placed.

If i were you, I would contact a designer like @RealSurgerymax or pay a surgery consultant a small fee to just take a look at your over all bone structure, skin thickness, and results you're going. That's what I did, and doing. I paid two people for morphs and ratio guidelines on my own face. Don't just go to eppley, yarem and show a photo of a model saying you want this on your face or you will end up unhappy. The surgery SHOULD COMPLIMENT YOUR NATURAL HARMONY not copy someone else's. Use theirs as an idea, but look at what harmonizes with your face by morphs, ratios and having a consultant help you.

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, OnlyWs, Marsiere214 and 8 others
Curlyhead james is the expert on this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 16133
From my view you're going to need an infraorbital implant that saddles the orbital rim that also seamlessly goes around the zygomatic arch.
Do you mean the implant that goes along the whole orbital rim like this (got it from some user here, sry don't remember who to tag) ?
Implants cheek x1 design

Or you mean those implants, that actually go ABOVE the orbital rim, so that they make the orbit narrower?
You don't have striking cheek bones to begin with rather non prominent and low set
wait i have low set cheekbones? i always thought they were kind at least medium set. But ofc not as high as some models like opry. Can you actually determine high vs low-set from Ct scan?
If i were you, I would contact a designer like @RealSurgerymax or pay a surgery consultant a small fee to just take a look at your over all bone structure, skin thickness, and results you're going.
I have a consultation with Ramieri next week. Can you suggest some other people (consultants) to have this estimation done?

Also @RealSurgerymax can i dm you?

Don't just go to eppley, yarem and show a photo of a model saying you want this on your face or you will end up unhappy.
Can you suggest someone besides Ramieri in Europe?
I need them to be also skilled at rhinoplasty, since this is my main concern. Implants are secondary to the nosejob.

I am limited to EU, because i am afraid to do serious surgery outside EU, where i have insurance coverage in the case of incidents.
The surgery SHOULD COMPLIMENT YOUR NATURAL HARMONY not copy someone else's. Use theirs as an idea, but look at what harmonizes with your face by morphs, ratios and having a consultant help you.
yes, i am of the same opinion. tbh it is quite retarded trying to emulate some guy from the magazine cover :chad:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Curlyhead james is the expert on this
I saw his photos... I am not sure he is the person i want to consult given his looks... :feelsrope:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker, Lonenely sigma, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and 7 others
Do you mean the implant that goes along the whole orbital rim like this (got it from some user here, sry don't remember who to tag) ?
View attachment 1904607
The design you have above, is from a user here. He had them placed on his cheeks, and it gave him a bloated cheek area. He doesn't look bad. But he doesn't look better then from the base he started with. His design is something you don't want to replicate if you want the high cheek bone look.
Or you mean those implants, that actually go ABOVE the orbital rim, so that they make the orbit narrower?
They saddle the orbital rim, so when the implant goes in, you don't have this big eye hollow from the elevation of the implant. makes it more natural and reduces some skin discoloration

win200 is an example of where he should have gotten a saddle, but he didn't and his implant was very obvious disregarding how LARGE it was, because his infraorbital area was hollow as the rest of his implant was large anterior and laterally. Look under his eyes.

Still a good looking guy.

wait i have low set cheekbones? i always thought they were kind at least medium set. But ofc not as high as some models like opry. Can you actually determine high vs low-set from Ct scan?
From your scan, i could see the most prominent point is near to middle/lower nasal bridge. You also said you had fillers so I looked at scan, they're mid to low set i would say. But there isn't really any prominence.
I have a consultation with Ramieri next week. Can you suggest some other people (consultants) to have this estimation done?

@Acromegaly_Chad RSM that i linked, Attraction theory on instagram, @Sergio-OMS so on
I need them to be also skilled at rhinoplasty, since this is my main concern. Implants are secondary to the nosejob.

I am limited to EU, because i am afraid to do serious surgery outside EU, where i have insurance coverage in the case of incidents.

yes, i am of the same opinion. tbh it is quite retarded trying to emulate some guy from the magazine cover :chad:
I don't know anyone in Europe beside Ramieri. Pagoni is another good one, but he's in italy i think. Your nose isn't holding you as back as you think it is. It's got a straight bridge from the side angle, beside some lower tip asymmetry at the front angle that isn't really that bad.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Pagnonisavemyeyes, ChristianChad and 3 others
Just lol at going with Ramieri. 0 design knowledge

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pagnonisavemyeyes, ChristianChad, Artemis and 1 other person
Just lol at going with Ramieri.
I went with Ramieri first, because there is no surgeon in my country who does custom implants, AND Marionetti works with Ramieri, and rhino is my main target.

AFAIK, Ramieri HEAVILY specializes in visualization. So he will at least not botch me. The other thing if he actually achieves the results im paying for.

So, suggest someone better in Europe plz :incel:
0 design knowledge
No shit man. If i had the knowledge, do you think i would be asking this question? :feelshehe:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and ChristianChad
No shit man. If i had the knowledge, do you think i would be asking this question? :feelshehe:
it's not you with 0 design knowledge, it's the ramieri. talk with Eppley/Yaremchuk too, at least for consultation.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Marsiere214, Artemis and CristianT
it's not you with 0 design knowledge, it's the ramieri. talk with Eppley/Yaremchuk too, at least for consultation.
@CristianT
sry man, misunderstood your comment. :ROFLMAO:

But anyways, Epply/Yaremchuk will not do: outside EU.

also Epply is prohibitively expensive. His infraorbital floor implants + high cheek implants are 25k. I contacted his office for price ballpark, but not for the consultation. This is my whole budget. And i also need flights, living in the us, and the worst, if sth bad happens, im fucked. no european insurance in murica.

Maybe only for the consultation as you suggest. i ll think about it. But definitely not gonna do anything in the us.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Danish_Retard, ChristianChad and 1 other person
The design you have above, is from a user here. He had them placed on his cheeks, and it gave him a bloated cheek area. He doesn't look bad. But he doesn't look better then from the base he started with. His design is something you don't want to replicate if you want the high cheek bone look.

They saddle the orbital rim, so when the implant goes in, you don't have this big eye hollow from the elevation of the implant. makes it more natural and reduces some skin discoloration

win200 is an example of where he should have gotten a saddle, but he didn't and his implant was very obvious disregarding how LARGE it was, because his infraorbital area was hollow as the rest of his implant was large anterior and laterally. Look under his eyes.

Still a good looking guy.
View attachment 1904633

View attachment 1904631
wow, i thought this kinda outcome is natural in cheekbone augmentation.
At least @Gaia262 has the same (on the right):
Gaia

I think if i go with smaller implants than @Win200, then the eye-hollow will not be as prominent. I actually see the guys who have exactly the same eye-cheekbone structure as the users above. So it is in no way unnatural. but as if it is the best, im not sure.

However, Ramieri does not do saddles, right? at least someone mentioned on this forum.

PS. Also IMO the result of the guy whose design i posted
Implants cheek x1 design

looks great actually:
Implants cheek x1

So as you can see, his cheekbones are actually poking through skin quite well, and also the orbital rim becomes quite defined. So, the implant design gave him the christian-bale-like cheekbones.

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, ChristianChad and zeek
PS. Also IMO the result of the guy whose design i posted
View attachment 1904664
looks great actually:
View attachment 1904662
So as you can see, his cheekbones are actually poking through skin quite well, and also the orbital rim becomes quite defined. So, the implant design gave him the christian-bale-like cheekbones.
is that with saddle? what are the sizes?

is that with saddle?
Seems not. or is it? It does not look like it is going over the orbital rim into the socket. So, typical "non-saddled" custom implant.
what are the sizes?
I do not remember if there were even any sizes at all.
Can someone find and tag the guy?
I got his image from googling here a few weeks ago, but did not save the username.

Seems not. or is it? It does not look like it is going over the orbital rim into the socket. So, typical custom implant.

I do not remember if there were even any sizes at all.
Can someone find and tag the guy?
I got his image from googling here a few weeks ago, but did not save the username.
it's @SurgerySoon I guess.

the bigger the better

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
@CristianT
sry man, misunderstood your comment. :ROFLMAO:

But anyways, Epply/Yaremchuk will not do: outside EU.

also Epply is prohibitively expensive. His infraorbital floor implants + high cheek implants are 25k. I contacted his office for price ballpark, but not for the consultation. This is my whole budget. And i also need flights, living in the us, and the worst, if sth bad happens, im fucked. no european insurance in murica.

Maybe only for the consultation as you suggest. i ll think about it. But definitely not gonna do anything in the us.
You don't need a name brand surgeon, but it helps because they've done it before. Look at good plastic surgeons in your area, and see if they deal with custom or would be open to the idea of it. See if they understand what you want and if they can place it. Look at their reviews and their results.

Also the design you posted initially, was replicated by this user @rfromm01
This is what i meant by bad from another user. I didn't notice the second one was real surgery soon design which is great.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Pagnonisavemyeyes, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 1 other person
Sry man, Russia, does not prove anything.

His cheekbones are really feminine. Not good at all.
Yes very good, this subhuman outslays masc ogres. Who cares about psl. Similar things are happening in western europe, gender is a social construct.

• Hmm...
It is not because of his cheekbones, it is IN SPITE of them. Srsly, they look terrible. :feelsrope:

How do I add "him/his" on looksmax? :feelshehe:
It's the only bone mass he has in his face and it went all to his cheekbones.

• Hmm...
You don't need a name brand surgeon, but it helps because they've done it before. Look at good plastic surgeons in your area, and see if they deal with custom or would be open to the idea of it. See if they understand what you want and if they can place it. Look at their reviews and their results.
the issue is: in my country there is definitely NO surgeon who does this.

And in EU, the issue of looking for surgeons specializing in custom implants is almost impossible, simply since they all operate in their native languages, so you cannot even easily find italian surgeons. Try googling "custom implants italy" to find ramieri: i guarantee it takes a few hours.

So i need recommendations with names.
Also the design you posted initially, was replicated by this user @rfromm01
This is what i meant by bad from another user. I didn't notice the second one was real surgery soon design which is great.
View attachment 1904706
Ah yeah. I haven't seen the real guy for this design. So no idea how it looked later. But i liked that it kinda covered a little of canine fossa, which i would like to modify with paranasal implants, since i lack projection literally in the whole midface: the area around my nose seems setback.

• +1
Reactions: cutecel
View attachment 1904607

Yes you can dm

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Artemis
I had malar, jaw, and paranasals with Dr. yaremchuk.

If you have thick skin, absolutely go sharper on the jaw contour. My jaw designs was very sharp and has little curve in it and turned out very angular and 0 bloat. Dr. Y is revising some asymmetries but it has EXCELLENT definition.

For the malars I went for a Toni Mahfud/Jeremy Meeks style implant. Not exactly high-cheekbone, but prominent. The style cheekbone you see if you Google 'male model cheekbones' essentially. I had ~5.3mm anterior projection which is slightly too much, Dr. Y is trimming/revising

For paranasals, beware silicone ones. One side of my paranasals shifted up the side of my nose. If you workout and have pressure on your body like that they can shift. They actually make your lower face (sides of nose) fuller which doesn't really look that great. They do help with nasalobial folds, but I think there are better ways to resolve those.

It really depends on what harmonizes with your face, keeping in mind how other implants will change it too. For example my level of projection cheekbones would not fit on most guys faces, but my skull is bigger than most so it's different

• +1
Reactions: Pagnonisavemyeyes, Artemis and Swole bravo
If you go to some euro surgeon who doesn't specialize this you are going to get shit results guaranteed. Proceed carefully.

• +1
Reactions: Pagnonisavemyeyes and Artemis
Would anyone be able to recommend implant design for my CT? And or augmentatiosn to orbits/foreheads. Can DM full face pics too. The right side(left side of pic) feels much more deficient than the left.

Attachments

• front_skull.png
    front_skull.png
    287.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Pagnonisavemyeyes
If you go to some euro surgeon who doesn't specialize this you are going to get shit results guaranteed. Proceed carefully.
This. or atleast get the implant designed by someone properly and find a trusted competent surgeon to install them. Majority of uncanny cheek implant results are correlated towards design flaw. Look at eppley for example, he places them just fine. But his designs are all over the place, largely influenced by patients with no real idea what they’re doing.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Pagnonisavemyeyes, Danish_Retard and 2 others

Example of why to never place Custom Cheek implants below your infraorbital rim and or lower cheek bone area, unless you want a bloated look.

"She only look bloated."

• +1
Reactions: Pagnonisavemyeyes, ChristianChad and Artemis
I am currently trying to figure the difference between the saddled-custom vs "standard"-custom cheek implants. It seems like only Pagnoni is doing the former in Europe.

Any other European surgeon names with saddle-results, or maybe links to other resources about saddled orbital rim + cheek implants?

TBH, from my research, saddled-ones also improve the lower eyelids by shaping the lower socket. Thus, ofc, would be preferable. But there must also be some contraindications. Otherwise, why wouldn't Ramieri do them? I ll ask him during the consultation.

There must be a reason why saddled implants are so rare, given that only 2 people in the world do them: Pagnoni and Epply (and maybe Yarimchuk). I presume, there must be some serious side effects to this modification, because otherwise the saddled results simply mog the standard implant aesthetics-wise.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pagnonisavemyeyes, ChristianChad and eyebagcel

Example of why to never place Custom Cheek implants below your infraorbital rim and or lower cheek bone area, unless you want a bloated look.

"She only look bloated."

I think women actually CAN benefit from this: it is literally what submalar implants do.

Dr. Niamtu, i think, literally installs 98% of these in his practice. Let me guess, 98% of his patients are women. This submalar look benefits women a lot, because they need a round-ish face, and volume to appear younger.

So, I m not sure what the redditor describes as "bloated" is in fact not intended... need to see the real face.

I am currently trying to figure the difference between the saddled-custom vs "standard"-custom cheek implants. It seems like only Pagnoni is doing the former in Europe.

Any other European surgeon names with saddle-results, or maybe links to other resources about saddled orbital rim + cheek implants?

TBH, from my research, saddled-ones also improve the lower eyelids by shaping the lower socket. Thus, ofc, would be preferable. But there must also be some contraindications. Otherwise, why wouldn't Ramieri do them? I ll ask him during the consultation.

There must be a reason why saddled implants are so rare, given that only 2 people in the world do them: Pagnoni and Epply (and maybe Yarimchuk). I presume, there must be some serious side effects to this modification, because otherwise the saddled results simply mog the standard implant aesthetics-wise.
Saddle, saddles the infraorbital rim as it states. Infraorbital, Infraorbital implant lays on the infraorbital rim. Saddle can improve lower eye lid. It's not that doctors can't do it, It's mostly they've never done it before so why venture into new things. Saddle is here below. It saddles the infraorbital rim with another picture below. Now look at the smooth transition of the implant(consider there is swelling this is during surgery)

These below are infraorbital implants that DON'T Saddle the Infraorbital rim which can look uncanny if the implant doesn't harmonize the person face as you will have hollowness under your orbital rim. Once again look at win200, he had good zygos but the under eye was super hollow.

Last edited:
  • +1
Btw, @Swole bravo , i examined the results of rfromm01 , and I can actually say, that his implant wasn't a failure. He just should have done the bimax. He literally has a recessed face. And adding the volume where it cannot be naturally creates a bloated weird look. It rarely happens that you have recessed jaws and FORWARD GROWN midface in naturally born people. But this is exactly what rfromm01 created with implants.

In my case if i slap on his design, it will still give me an improvement, because my jaws are very forward grown. But ofc i don't want to waste cash on a suboptimal solution.

If
Btw, @Swole bravo , i examined the results of rfromm01 , and I can actually say, that his implant wasn't a failure. He just should have done the bimax. He literally has a recessed face. And adding the volume where it cannot be naturally creates a bloated weird look. It rarely happens that you have recessed jaws and FORWARD GROWN midface in naturally born people. But this is exactly what rfromm01 created with implants.

In my case if i slap on his design, it will still give me an improvement, because my jaws are very forward grown. But ofc i don't want to waste cash on a suboptimal solution.
If you compare his pre surgery pics to post surgery pics it’s not an improvement. Surgery wasn’t a failure, I never said that. I said the design was bad. He ended up with more mass in his face rather then definition. He was attractive before hand and he ruined his harmony a little with these implants.

• +1
Reactions: Pagnonisavemyeyes, zeek and Artemis
If

If you compare his pre surgery pics to post surgery pics it’s not an improvement. Surgery wasn’t a failure, I never said that. I said the design was bad. He ended up with more mass in his face rather then definition. He was attractive before hand and he ruined his harmony a little with these implants.
yeah i agree.

Im just making a point that his design was a failure for him, because he is recessed. Visa versa, in my case, this mass he got would be probably suboptimal, but it would be still better than what i have now (nothing :feelsrope:)

• +1
Reactions: Swole bravo
I had malar, jaw, and paranasals with Dr. yaremchuk.

For paranasals, beware silicone ones. One side of my paranasals shifted up the side of my nose. If you workout and have pressure on your body like that they can shift. They actually make your lower face (sides of nose) fuller which doesn't really look that great. They do help with nasalobial folds, but I think there are better ways to resolve those.
I actually need paranasals because my whole upper maxilla is sunken, in comparison to my jaws at least. Also, i have slight nasolabial folds which i should not have at all due to my good forward growth in the jaws. I suspect it is due to my deep canine fossa (paranasal region), which was mentioned here before.

Could you plz share your results here for us, or in DM?

I am REALLY interested about your paranasal implants, because i have only approximate idea of what these do. And also cheek implants are interesting to examine, given you probably have before-afters, and you knows the dimensions.

I actually need paranasals because my whole upper maxilla is sunken, in comparison to my jaws at least. Also, i have slight nasolabial folds which i should not have at all due to my good forward growth in the jaws. I suspect it is due to my deep canine fossa (paranasal region), which was mentioned here before.

Could you plz share your results here for us, or in DM?

I am REALLY interested about your paranasal implants, because i have only approximate idea of what these do. And also cheek implants are interesting to examine, given you probably have before-afters, and you knows the dimensions.
The whole process is logged in this thread:

Not sharing more photos until Dr. Y revises. Don't want to represent Dr. Y poorly - I think I'm one of the only patients going to him for Toni Mahfud/Mario Rodriguez level results. Which I did actually get.

Honestly, I don't think I've ever seen implant results as good as what I got (aside from what he's fixing). That's even with me having thick-skin!!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it

Attachments

• 7ECB2ADA-9E8C-4D77-A93E-63EE3AD0A8F6.jpg
    7ECB2ADA-9E8C-4D77-A93E-63EE3AD0A8F6.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 0
  • 73A02173-DC36-4A16-9861-30C65A72A587.jpg
    73A02173-DC36-4A16-9861-30C65A72A587.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 0
  • B25B373E-A4AF-481C-9A42-B85FCE664861.jpg
    B25B373E-A4AF-481C-9A42-B85FCE664861.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 396D492B-05B2-47C4-9A69-D324D2BBF117.jpg
    396D492B-05B2-47C4-9A69-D324D2BBF117.jpg
    250.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 7104DD96-B7DD-4D11-9A05-566CECB9728E.jpg
    7104DD96-B7DD-4D11-9A05-566CECB9728E.jpg
    214.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 5907FD47-4ECD-4DAD-B0AD-EA773DA89228.jpg
    5907FD47-4ECD-4DAD-B0AD-EA773DA89228.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 299E35D3-75D6-450A-B879-6FDFE1EED1CE.jpg
    299E35D3-75D6-450A-B879-6FDFE1EED1CE.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 9E4FE290-4982-48FD-AAF5-299457C5D52A.jpg
    9E4FE290-4982-48FD-AAF5-299457C5D52A.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 0
  • AFA78E8C-3614-4629-A20B-993851EABE81.jpg
    AFA78E8C-3614-4629-A20B-993851EABE81.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: tempest and Artemis
just train neck

• +1

there’s also a guy in taiwan that does them. but can you report back with what rameiri says, i want to know too why it’s so rare

• +1
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Pagnonisavemyeyes
there’s also a guy in taiwan that does them. but can you report back with what rameiri says, i want to know too why it’s so rare
I asked him.

The reason why he doesn't do the inner part of the orbital rim, nor saddles is his experience, and the risk to the infraorbital nerve. Ramieri does the incisions inside the mouth. And in order to avoid the damage to the nerve, you need to work from inside the lower eyelid.

Also, i did not understand the full details, but it sees like "saddle implant" refers to the implant that goes into the eye socket. No wonder no one does them. :feelsbadman:

Also he mentioned Looksmax ROFL :feelsrope: @Gaia262 is it you who taught him ? :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: Pagnonisavemyeyes, eyebagcel and ChristianChad
I asked him.

The reason why he doesn't do the inner part of the orbital rim, nor saddles is his experience, and the risk to the infraorbital nerve. Ramieri does the incisions inside the mouth. And in order to avoid the damage to the nerve, you need to work from inside the lower eyelid.

Also, i did not understand the full details, but it sees like "saddle implant" refers to the implant that goes into the eye socket. No wonder no one does them. :feelsbadman:

Also he mentioned Looksmax ROFL :feelsrope: @Gaia262 is it you who taught him ? :feelshehe:
that makes sense. looking at cheek implant videos on youtube, i can’t conceive how anyone can work around the infraorbital nerve. there’s hardly any vision of the area and it looks difficult as hell to move the implant accurately

no clue how pagnoni does it and hasn’t injured anyone(yet). the amount of people who have gotten this procedure make a low sample size so can’t say much about its safety for now

• +1
that makes sense. looking at cheek implant videos on youtube, i can’t conceive how anyone can work around the infraorbital nerve. there’s hardly any vision of the area and it looks difficult as hell to move the implant accurately

no clue how pagnoni does it and hasn’t injured anyone(yet). the amount of people who have gotten this procedure make a low sample size so can’t say much about its safety for now

Yeah, that's the point. Pagnoni is probably trained as an oculoplastic surgeon, so he does it from the upper eyelid, where he has direct vision over the nerve, while Ramieri does not have the skill to do this.

I am more wondering about Epply... nowhere in his CV did i c him mention ophthalmologist education :fuk:

What we know for now, the surgeon who is installing good cheekbone/infra implants should be quite rare:
1) Degree in maxillofacial surgery
2) Experience with Implant design
3) !Experience with ophthalmology!

Now wonder there are like... 3 of them in the world... and Epply :feelsmega:

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel
What we know for now, the surgeon who is installing good cheekbone/infra implants should be quite rare:
1) Degree in maxillofacial surgery
2) Experience with Implant design
3) !Experience with ophthalmology!

Now wonder there are like... 3 of them in the world... and Epply :feelsmega:
Is it worth getting surgeries as an oldcel?

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Jaw surgery can make you age better
Yeah. I think bimax could make me look younger. Gaia262 went looking over 30 to early 20s.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón