How to choose the right size for the cheek/paranasal/midface implants?

You mean the "sizes: cheekbones"? I once tried "pro" but couldnt figure how to create sth like you did Gaia into GigaChad :feelsokman:

Literally all I did is put the filter on cheek bone 5 filter and passion 5 filter passion 5 is the most extreme change it's basically like a race transfer you've seen the results I've shown you in the PMS but yet at the same time you still look like your own ethnicity cause only the orbitals is made whiter the rest of it is still curry.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Ok, @Pakicel @reptiles

I found a simple filler in FaceApp, which is called Young 3.

This shit literally does a fucking TON of surgeries per person, but i identified all of them done on my face here:

1) Hairline lowering
2) Lip filler
3) Brow LIFT
4) Frown lines botox
5) Slight rhinoplasty: tip and dorsum width
6) MINIFACELIFT
7) Undereye filler
8) Brow colored darker
9) Skin resurfacing

This shit is insane. But it at least did not touch any bones here. :unsure:

Bro I fucking suck at describing shit NGL

• +1
Ok, @Pakicel @reptiles

I found a simple filler in FaceApp, which is called Young 3.

This shit literally does a fucking TON of surgeries per person, but i identified all of them done on my face here:

1) Hairline lowering
2) Lip filler
3) Brow LIFT
4) Frown lines botox
5) Slight rhinoplasty: tip and dorsum width
6) MINIFACELIFT
7) Undereye filler
8) Brow colored darker
9) Skin resurfacing

This shit is insane. But it at least did not touch any bones here. :unsure:

I maybe coping but I think the left looks more masculine and chaddy

• Hmm...
Bro I fucking suck at describing shit NGL
You need to concentrate more on USEFUL posts on this forum instead of shitposting :feelsokman:

There is quite a lot of valuable info here about plastic surgery, which you can further google yourself :feelsokman:

whats going on with his lips man?
Idk what exactly happened maybe @Pakicel can elaborate, but this is 100% reproducible with filler and/or some liplift. His lips became more plump. (y)

I maybe coping but I think the left looks more masculine and chaddy
well left is real me, but i like the right more... kinda.. younger... like 15 years younger :ROFLMAO:

Despite knowing what can be done, you really do not want to do that shit, especially facelift is a last-resort procedure for oldcels. The reason is because the skin cannot be tightened completely, so some laxity remains, but the scars near the ears are quite visible and look shit tbh... :feelsrope:

well left is real me, but i like the right more... kinda.. younger... like 15 years younger :ROFLMAO:

Fucking hell you descended by going bald what were you thinking

• +1
I said I did a hair transplant 3 weeks ago - to lower the hairline - they shaved me :smonk:
And i took the photos 2 weeks ago... :soy:

Now gonna be bald until it grows back :incel:

Also as I say: HAIR AND SKIN ARE LIFE :feelskek:

"Muh hunter eyes, muh jaw"... and then they go bald and over :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Pagnonisavemyeyes and reptiles
Not only do you not need them, they will almost certainly descend you
Did you do the procedure?

I actually thought about them because when i was doing the fillers, my plastic surgeons told me that I have depression in the paranasal region. He offered me to inject filler there, but im afraid to inject near the nose area due to risks of blindness.

But in theory it would make my face more "projected" near the mouth... But again, maybe im wrong, and the ONLY thing im missing is cheekbones+infras for real.:unsure:

Also as I say: HAIR AND SKIN ARE LIFE :feelskek:

"Muh hunter eyes, muh jaw"... and then they go bald and over :feelsrope:

Skin mogs anything tbqh well star mode skin atleast its legit the holy fucking grail.

No 1 talks about every 1 talks about skin colour but never the collagen amounts in the skin.

• +1
Skin mogs anything tbqh well star mode skin atleast its legit the holy fucking grail.

No 1 talks about every 1 talks about skin colour but never the collagen amounts in the skin.
Yes, it is extremely important.

Also, Acne is another issue: DEATH instantly :feelsrope:

So, one should really start swallowing Accutane like candy if they have this shit :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker
Yes, it is extremely important.

Also, Acne is another issue: DEATH instantly :feelsrope:

So, one should really start swallowing Accutane like candy if they have this shit :feelsbadman:
Just tretinoin is fine tbh

• +1
Did you do the procedure?

I actually thought about them because when i was doing the fillers, my plastic surgeons told me that I have depression in the paranasal region. He offered me to inject filler there, but im afraid to inject near the nose area due to risks of blindness.

But in theory it would make my face more "projected" near the mouth... But again, maybe im wrong, and the ONLY thing im missing is cheekbones+infras for real.:unsure:
I would be careful with paranasal. It can actually make you look like you have a bit of fat there, it can also take away from the ogee curve of cheekbones

• Woah
a good looking guy.

Blink Omg GIF

“Still a good looking guy” even after this unfavorable surgery result as I’ve said in the post.. on the street broads will still drool over him, as he still has over all good features. Even considering he’s openly gay.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
From my view you're going to need an infraorbital implant that saddles the orbital rim that also seamlessly goes around the zygomatic arch. This fixes under eye hollowness, while addressing the zygoma and zygomatic arch region making it look as natural as possible. The design you shared, will make you bloated. I would refrain from that. There is no angularity or certain area of elevation. It's round everywhere and is adding mass to an area of your lower cheek that you don't, as this won't achieve the result you're looking for. You don't have striking cheek bones to begin with rather non prominent and low set, and the implant would have to be placed on the higher end of your zygos to get the result you want. They would look great, designed correctly and placed.

If i were you, I would contact a designer like @RealSurgerymax or pay a surgery consultant a small fee to just take a look at your over all bone structure, skin thickness, and results you're going. That's what I did, and doing. I paid two people for morphs and ratio guidelines on my own face. Don't just go to eppley, yarem and show a photo of a model saying you want this on your face or you will end up unhappy. The surgery SHOULD COMPLIMENT YOUR NATURAL HARMONY not copy someone else's. Use theirs as an idea, but look at what harmonizes with your face by morphs, ratios and having a consultant help you.

Which guys helped you in this?