How to cold approach in nightclubs

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
"Hey what's a girl like you doing in a place like this?"

This is my number one opener. It can be perceived by the female as either a neg or a complement, which will intrigue her. If you're going to be spam approaching just as the PUA gurus recommend you can't be thinking of a unique opener for every female you approach, especially if your mind is clouded by alcohol. The great thing about this line is it's versatile and can be instantly used in any situation without you even needing to think about what to say. Also make sure to face her with your body angled slightly away so you don't seem too interested. After the opener gauge her interest level based on her response. If she likes your looks she'll respond eagerly and hook, then you can continue the conversation in any direction you like. If her response is cold or even non-existent you can just say "have a nice night" and walk away, you lost nothing.

Remember a big part of approach anxiety is that many males have no clue what to say. I've now given you a method to cold approach countless women on a night out without any sweat, it's like a cheat code.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, Mastermind, PubertyMaxxer and 10 others
jfl at that opener is shit literally applied like 2 times it only worked 1 because she was giga attracted to me. it kinda make them think you already have an opinion about her. i suggest to use it only if she already throwed some stares at you.

there's better openers imo.

• +1
Reactions: cutie_pie
Cringe

And you have to spot her making eye contact you first
Then warm approach

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 19994, cutie_pie and 2 others
"Your cheeks, my hands. Your womb, my nuts. Your mind, my rent."

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 2d v2, kebab, cutie_pie and 2 others
Just whisper into her ear as your both dancing, "im going to make you into a breeder". simple and easy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 33150, cutie_pie and 2 others
Just sound like an old boomer at a strip club theory

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: oldfag_123, PubertyMaxxer, 7zyzz7 and 2 others

This is my number one opener. It can be perceived by the female as either a neg or a complement, which will intrigue her. If you're going to be spam approaching just as the PUA gurus recommend you can't be thinking of a unique opener for every female you approach, especially if your mind is clouded by alcohol. The great thing about this line is it's versatile and can be instantly used in any situation without you even needing to think about what to say. Also make sure to face her with your body angled slightly away so you don't seem too interested. After the opener gauge her interest level based on her response. If she likes your looks she'll respond eagerly and hook, then you can continue the conversation in any direction you like. If her response is cold or even non-existent you can just say "have a nice night" and walk away, you lost nothing.

Remember a big part of approach anxiety is that many males have no clue what to say. I've now given you a method to cold approach countless women on a night out without any sweat, it's like a cheat code.
I actually think it's fine

To everyone saying its a shit opener It doesn't really matter what you say, if you're GL she will be interested anyway. If you're not GL she won't be interested even if you say the perfect one liner or whatever

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, klip11, Ethniframementalcel and 2 others
does my cock smell like vodka

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: oldfag_123, Deleted member 33275 and Deleted member 19994
When Vinn speaks org listens

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19994
3542822 image 1

jfl at that opener is shit literally applied like 2 times it only worked 1 because she was giga attracted to me. it kinda make them think you already have an opinion about her. i suggest to use it only if she already throwed some stares at you.
That's a 50% success rate. And you're right it doesn't matter whether the opener is good or bad, because if she likes your looks she'll respond enthusiastically either way. The most important thing is having an opener that can be used to initiate in any situation. It's too stressful to try to think of a unique opener every time you approach, like wtf are you going to do comment on her clothes.

good advice, however im probably never going to do this jfl

i’m too non nt to approach one time a girl approached me and said “you look like a footballer” she asked if i was gonna drink alcohol and i said buy me one and then she said what do you want then i said soju but they didn’t have it so i left

Best opener is pinching their ass while being tall and goodlooking