How to convice a doctor to prescribe you TRT?

Zeta

Zeta

Job is not finished
Would my doctor give me some if it turns out if i have low T, I live in the Netherlands btw. and I'm 18

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shieldzz, maxxmclooks, Jeww and 1 other person
if you get bloods and they are actually low then you wont need to convince him, its pretty unlikely youll have low enough levels to hvae it prescribed at your age though unless ur doctor is really based

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, DelonLover1999, Sushifart and 3 others
if you get bloods and they are actually low then you wont need to convince him, its pretty unlikely youll have low enough levels to hvae it prescribed at your age though unless ur doctor is really based
I want free TRT for life. Would be such a blessing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, DelonLover1999 and dragomaxxer
Would my doctor give me some if it turns out if i have low T, I live in the Netherlands btw. and I'm 18
get down on ur knees and suck him good

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, Deleted member 67558, DelonLover1999 and 2 others
@dragomaxxer is TRT really that expensive? fuark i assumed it was cheap
Iirc TRT labs charge a premium because they know users are just looking for a legitimate script to take around with. Prescription test should be cheaper

do a sarm/oral only cycle and dont pct whatsoever

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
Tbh get blood work done and if your test is low, but still at the threshold of "normal" despite being like 30 ng/dl above or some shit, just testmin the shit out of yourself. Like literally do shit that will reduce your test like crazy (bad sleep, shit diet, anything that could temporarily reduce your test, then pull up and get bloods done and see if you're below their threshold.

If you want to save money too, just testmin yourself first then bloodwork. Might work idk

• +1
Tbh get blood work done and if your test is low, but still at the threshold of "normal" despite being like 30 ng/dl above or some shit, just testmin the shit out of yourself. Like literally do shit that will reduce your test like crazy (bad sleep, shit diet, anything that could temporarily reduce your test, then pull up and get bloods done and see if you're below their threshold.

If you want to save money too, just testmin yourself first then bloodwork. Might work idk
Actually a top tier idea

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart

Healthcare is free in Netherlands isnt it?

• +1
Reactions: Zeta and Sushifart
1. show him bloodwork where it says u have low T
2. say u feel tired all the time even tho u sleep enough every night, depressed and no sex drive

• +1
also why the hell would u want TRT at 18? u have like the highest T right now if u dont have like some sickness or been blasting hard asf

if u would hop on TRT now u would most likely have to be on it for the rest of your life (supposing u arent going to be on it for like s month, whereupon your normal T production would restore to normal), totally not worth it

• +1
You’ll have to lay for trt something like 400$ a month, it isn’t insured

You can buy testosterone from the black market. It is cheap, but why tf do you want trt at 18? Do you know what your levels are?

• +1
TRT is typically only described if you Test levels are abysmals, unless your doctor doesn't care about your health at all.

Being on TRT is all that people make it seem

• +1
Reactions: Zeta and socialcel
Once he says "no" respond with: "HEY! DON'T PUT YOUR HANDS DOWN MY PANTS, THIS ISN'T A PHYSICAL! HALP!"

• +1
when you get the blood test dont sleep the night before and drink some alcohol to get your test as low as possible

• +1
I just want test for more gains
Then you need a cycle not TRT. Prescribed testosterone in the west is usually in specific dosages so that you can't blast.

• +1